Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just how annoyed are people? 10:46 - Oct 4 with 1605 viewsCopperJack

Open debate.

I've never seen so many people feel entirely alienated and disenfranchised from the club. Refusing to renew their ST etc. The Yanks have worked even faster than Uncle Vinny in turning the entire fanbase against him. So, what can we expect to see? Boycotting matches? Anti-owner songs? I suppose those are the only two things open to the fans.

Personal opinion? I think they've made the same mistakes Tan made. They've appointed Bob to appeal to an American audience without realising how hard it is to survive in this league. They've watched half a season and think they're clued up on how this runs. I think they'll soon have wasted a lot of money on a Championship side that they can't market and that is a very hard league to get out of. Can't see us staying up with this squad and that manager. The board who sold out have truly effed the club and the fans.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Just how annoyed are people? on 13:18 - Oct 4 with 302 viewsSmellyplumz

Just how annoyed are people? on 12:50 - Oct 4 by shandyjack

i'm disappointed in the way it was done but for me Guido was not the right man, i am on the fence with Bradley and will wait to see and will judge him when he's had a chance to bed in

You'll soon be begging for FG back mark my words

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024