Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What other club would you support if Sherwood gets to be our manager? 12:54 - Nov 6 with 2310 viewsChurchie

Me, my hometown Aldershot. (Until next November)
What other club would you support if Sherwood gets to be our manager? on 12:59 - Nov 6 with 2294 viewsknocker

Nonsense
What other club would you support if Sherwood gets to be our manager? on 13:03 - Nov 6 with 2280 viewsWatford_Ranger

If they gave Hitler the job I still would have nothing better to do on a Saturday.
What other club would you support if Sherwood gets to be our manager? on 13:09 - Nov 6 with 2256 viewsjohnhoop

What other club would you support if Sherwood gets to be our manager? on 13:03 - Nov 6 by Watford_Ranger

If they gave Hitler the job I still would have nothing better to do on a Saturday.

Saturday?-you'll be lucky.
What other club would you support if Sherwood gets to be our manager? on 15:07 - Nov 6 with 2129 viewsdixiedean

What sort of a question is that ? Obviously the answer is QPR because that's the team I've supported for 50 years regardless of who the manager is . Although Barton or Terry mighty test that theory !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024