Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's been said before 23:18 - Nov 27 with 1946 viewsSwanseajill

....Planet Earth II is magnificent.

What a mesmerising series.
It's been said before on 23:20 - Nov 27 with 1941 viewsSwanjaxs

The frog that was protecting her eggs from a wasp attack last Sunday was awsom 🐸

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

It's been said before on 23:35 - Nov 27 with 1916 viewsSwanseajill

It's been said before on 23:20 - Nov 27 by Swanjaxs

The frog that was protecting her eggs from a wasp attack last Sunday was awsom 🐸

The two horses fighting in tonight's, the winner gets the water and the losing horse's harem too!

We all know the ice flows are melting, I learned tonight that the deserts are spreading further. It's an amazing series.
It's been said before on 23:44 - Nov 27 with 1904 viewsmax936

It's been said before on 23:35 - Nov 27 by Swanseajill

The two horses fighting in tonight's, the winner gets the water and the losing horse's harem too!

We all know the ice flows are melting, I learned tonight that the deserts are spreading further. It's an amazing series.

Its very good I'm watching Big Cats of the Serengeti now on National Geographic Wild, since I've been off work its one of my goto channels.

Insane Pools and Pool Master are good watchable programs as well, about pool builders who use rocks to form their pools for swimming relaxing and some Koi Ponds.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It's been said before on 00:03 - Nov 28 with 1889 viewsSwanjaxs

It's been said before on 23:35 - Nov 27 by Swanseajill

There's always been a desert 42.7 miles east of SA1 .... devoid of any form of life.... forever in our shadow #stid 😎🖒

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

It's been said before on 00:03 - Nov 28 with 1887 viewsGowerjack

It's been said before on 23:44 - Nov 27 by max936

Its very good I'm watching Big Cats of the Serengeti now on National Geographic Wild, since I've been off work its one of my goto channels.

Insane Pools and Pool Master are good watchable programs as well, about pool builders who use rocks to form their pools for swimming relaxing and some Koi Ponds.

A tremendous proogramme worth every penny of the license fee on its own.

And to think that there are Phillistines among us who would do away with the BBC.

Public service broadcasting at it's best.

Long may it continue.

40p per day per household shockingly good value.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

It's been said before on 00:08 - Nov 28 with 1878 viewsSwanjaxs

It's been said before on 00:03 - Nov 28 by Gowerjack

A tremendous proogramme worth every penny of the license fee on its own.

And to think that there are Phillistines among us who would do away with the BBC.

Public service broadcasting at it's best.

Long may it continue.

40p per day per household shockingly good value.

You are Lord Tony Hall and I claim my fiver!! 😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024