Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See Ya Bob 18:21 - Dec 26 with 1246 viewsswansmad

I'm sure you're a nice kinda guy, but the game's now over.

You know and i know it's not working out, and whilst it's not all your fault it's better to go now and let an experienced PL Manager try and give us a fighting chance.

If you stay as manager for Saturday's game you clearly acknowledge we're going down.

Do the right thing Bob and free us of this shambles that you are now an unfortunate part of.
See Ya Bob on 18:23 - Dec 26 with 1211 viewsLeonWasGod

It would have been better to go about 6 games ago when it was bleeding obvious he was out of his depth. But now would do I suppose. It would just about give a decent manager a slim chance, but I doubt we'd appoint a decent manager so it's all a bit of a moot point.
See Ya Bob on 18:25 - Dec 26 with 1185 viewsswansmad

Agreed on 6 games ago, but we need to start somewhere and NOW is the time before it really becomes too late.
See Ya Bob on 18:26 - Dec 26 with 1168 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Not his fault he's not good enough

Seems a nice enough guy but should never have got the job in the first place

Please choose to leave before we blame you for staying when even you know you should have left.

In this game its not bravery to stay and try when you are totally out of your depth. The bigger man will accept his faults and walk away

Best of luck in the future

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

See Ya Bob on 18:27 - Dec 26 with 1164 viewsKingBony

See Ya Bob on 18:25 - Dec 26 by swansmad

Agreed on 6 games ago, but we need to start somewhere and NOW is the time before it really becomes too late.

It's already to late mate damage done in the summer. We are down

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

See Ya Bob on 18:30 - Dec 26 with 1147 viewsBoot

Listening to him, he believes he has 20 games to turn things around. I doubt he's even considered resignation. If he is going anywhere the board are going to have to push him.....with a nice compo package too!
See Ya Bob on 18:31 - Dec 26 with 1130 viewsKGriz16

Don't care if he's a nice guy, this is a results business and he's not delivering for us. The longer he continues to be in charge the more he's putting our PL status at risk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024