Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. 22:42 - Dec 31 with 1078 views3swan

My last post of 2016

This is not based on the Paul Clement impending appointment, but for everything that has gone on for approx the last 2 years
A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 22:44 - Dec 31 with 1076 viewsSmellyplumz

And the trust while we are at it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 23:10 - Dec 31 with 1006 viewsairedale

What's the point in 100 or so of us punters on PS voting in a VONC on 2 operatives in the Americans' business? How will it impact on our entertainment on a Saturday?
A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 00:03 - Jan 1 with 926 views3swan

A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 23:10 - Dec 31 by airedale

What's the point in 100 or so of us punters on PS voting in a VONC on 2 operatives in the Americans' business? How will it impact on our entertainment on a Saturday?

If enough called then I would hope the Trust would make it official (with the backing of the fans).

If documented maybe the other silent ‘investors’ might start asking questions of K & L.

Showing our views should be done on many fronts, but I hold my hands up, as by the response so far it looks like yet another non starter.
A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 03:12 - Jan 1 with 821 viewsDJack

A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 22:44 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

And the trust while we are at it.

Why is it when many call for some action against the old/new board you bring the trust in? There are enough threads/posters questioning the trust and you sound like a jilted girlfriend, you tedious c unt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 03:51 - Jan 1 with 799 viewsporschejack

Sumbler MUST out in this too .
A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 04:00 - Jan 1 with 789 viewsDJack

A call for a vote of no confidence in our chairman and vice chairman. on 03:51 - Jan 1 by porschejack

Sumbler MUST out in this too .

Well, your posts make as much sense now as they ever did.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024