Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food dancing at Sainsburys 11:27 - Mar 9 with 898 viewsjackportis

Is this the most annoying and unrealistic none sense marketing campaign ever. Who thinks this sort of thing up. Do all races smile and dance around the place looking happy as seen on tv adverts and bill boards? Are we to congratulate Sainsbury's on their diverse campaign? Is there a worse advert out there?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Food dancing at Sainsburys on 15:39 - Mar 9 with 857 viewscentrestandswan

Thought I was the only one to have noticed this, most annoying promotion in my humble opinion, having said that it has done it's job ,we noticed it job done.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Food dancing at Sainsburys on 16:06 - Mar 9 with 841 viewsjackportis

Food dancing at Sainsburys on 15:39 - Mar 9 by centrestandswan

Thought I was the only one to have noticed this, most annoying promotion in my humble opinion, having said that it has done it's job ,we noticed it job done.

Indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing all those races happily shopping, smiling, mixing in Sainsburys fantastic.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Food dancing at Sainsburys on 16:10 - Mar 9 with 839 viewsblueytheblue

I pointed out to Sainsburys staff that they'd put Halal produce ( and other produce ) in the fridge for Kosher meaning that the Kosher stuff was rendered treif as a consequence.

Didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024