Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil 18:39 - Mar 15 with 757 viewsShaky

. . .Yahoo accounts

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-charges-russian-fsb-officers-and-their-crimina

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 18:42 - Mar 15 with 755 viewsblueytheblue

Yawn.

Ongoing bitchfight with Russia, charge people who they know will never be extradicted, meaning no fair trial, yadda yadda.

Do people still use Yahoo? It's been one of the most insecure email providers for, well, ever since it began.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 18:54 - Mar 15 with 745 viewsShaky

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 18:42 - Mar 15 by blueytheblue

Yawn.

Ongoing bitchfight with Russia, charge people who they know will never be extradicted, meaning no fair trial, yadda yadda.

Do people still use Yahoo? It's been one of the most insecure email providers for, well, ever since it began.

I see the inane style of banality laden banter you and Loh have affected, has become a way of life to such an extent that your posts lack any sign of intelligence whatsoever.

Misology -- It's a bitch

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 18:58 - Mar 15 with 741 viewsblueytheblue

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 18:54 - Mar 15 by Shaky

I see the inane style of banality laden banter you and Loh have affected, has become a way of life to such an extent that your posts lack any sign of intelligence whatsoever.

Shaky, I'd wager your IT knowledge is akin to Dianne Abbott's knowledge of effective diets.

Yahoo have always had issues with hacking. It's because they aren't very good at security, never have been.

You seem to magically want people to believe top level Russian SPIES sat there evilly hacking sweet little Grandma's email to find out magical secrets about bannoff pie. They hacked in such a manner the good ole Yank authorities managed to detect them.

After all those Russian SPIES must be really dumb, right?

Script kiddies hack sites left, right and centre. Too many websites and email providers seem to think tying the door with a piece of string is security...

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:04 - Mar 15 with 732 viewsShaky

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 18:58 - Mar 15 by blueytheblue

Shaky, I'd wager your IT knowledge is akin to Dianne Abbott's knowledge of effective diets.

Yahoo have always had issues with hacking. It's because they aren't very good at security, never have been.

You seem to magically want people to believe top level Russian SPIES sat there evilly hacking sweet little Grandma's email to find out magical secrets about bannoff pie. They hacked in such a manner the good ole Yank authorities managed to detect them.

After all those Russian SPIES must be really dumb, right?

Script kiddies hack sites left, right and centre. Too many websites and email providers seem to think tying the door with a piece of string is security...

Here's a novel idea for you; why not read the fcuking indictment and actually try to learn something, rather than dish up your off the shelf banalities?

Misology -- It's a bitch

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:08 - Mar 15 with 730 viewsblueytheblue

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:04 - Mar 15 by Shaky

Here's a novel idea for you; why not read the fcuking indictment and actually try to learn something, rather than dish up your off the shelf banalities?

I'm well aware of the fcuking indictment.

I'm sure you're well aware that fcuking indictments aren't always entirely accurate.

Maybe you could read up on OWASP and learn something. Maybe you could sell your services to Yahoo to improve their security...

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:11 - Mar 15 with 722 viewsShaky

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:08 - Mar 15 by blueytheblue

I'm well aware of the fcuking indictment.

I'm sure you're well aware that fcuking indictments aren't always entirely accurate.

Maybe you could read up on OWASP and learn something. Maybe you could sell your services to Yahoo to improve their security...

Plkease forgive me Bluey, I never suspected you were like an expert HTML coder or something.

Wowza.

Nah, low-grade waanker is what you are

Misology -- It's a bitch

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:13 - Mar 15 with 717 viewsblueytheblue

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:11 - Mar 15 by Shaky

Plkease forgive me Bluey, I never suspected you were like an expert HTML coder or something.

Wowza.

Nah, low-grade waanker is what you are

Expert HTML coder?

Oh Shaky, I'm touched that you thought so little of me.

To b fair, it must be hard for you being unable to bluff knowledge in a topic with someone.

OWASP. Read. Learn.

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:21 - Mar 15 with 702 viewsShaky

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:13 - Mar 15 by blueytheblue

Expert HTML coder?

Oh Shaky, I'm touched that you thought so little of me.

To b fair, it must be hard for you being unable to bluff knowledge in a topic with someone.

OWASP. Read. Learn.

I don't really want to facilitate your low grade trolling any further, but here's one final little tip; you're so full of yourself, you just can't see I am winding you up.

Pathetic.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:22 - Mar 15 with 701 viewsblueytheblue

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:21 - Mar 15 by Shaky

I don't really want to facilitate your low grade trolling any further, but here's one final little tip; you're so full of yourself, you just can't see I am winding you up.

Pathetic.

Ah the old "I was only winding you up" defence.

Completely and utterly unexpected that one.

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:46 - Mar 15 with 672 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bluey, did you see President Trump's tax documents 'leak' the past week?

He actually pays more than Bernie Sanders, who has been harassing President Trump over his tax affairs for months. I found it very funny.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:48 - Mar 15 with 668 viewsblueytheblue

Not been taking too much interest in that stuff tbh. Just not that interesting.

Never did like Sanders. Independent all his political career, joined Democrats solely to muster their resources to launch his bid for Prez... oh.

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:54 - Mar 15 with 659 viewsexiledclaseboy

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:48 - Mar 15 by blueytheblue

Not been taking too much interest in that stuff tbh. Just not that interesting.

Never did like Sanders. Independent all his political career, joined Democrats solely to muster their resources to launch his bid for Prez... oh.

How long was Trump a member of the GOP before launching his presidential bid? How long was Trump even in politics before launching his presidential bid?

Poll: Tory leader

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:56 - Mar 15 with 656 viewsexiledclaseboy

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:46 - Mar 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He actually pays more than Bernie Sanders, who has been harassing President Trump over his tax affairs for months. I found it very funny.

Trump paid a higher percentage than Sanders. Probably because he earned more. That's kind of how it's supposed to work.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 19:57]

Poll: Tory leader

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 20:00 - Mar 15 with 644 viewsblueytheblue

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:54 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

How long was Trump a member of the GOP before launching his presidential bid? How long was Trump even in politics before launching his presidential bid?

Don't disagree. Trump's a joker, Hillary probably the only Democrat he would have won against.

Sanders isn't anything different to the usual US politician, highly opportunistic.

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 20:05 - Mar 15 with 626 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:56 - Mar 15 by exiledclaseboy

Trump paid a higher percentage than Sanders. Probably because he earned more. That's kind of how it's supposed to work.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 19:57]

That is true. I was surprised how small the 'effective tax rate' of both men was.

Sanders pays just 13%. Trump just 25%. I hope any accountants on here will tell me shortly why this is.

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 21:19 - Mar 15 with 602 viewslondonlisa2001

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 19:46 - Mar 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Did you Dwight?

As someone who knows a little about financial matters, I found it very odd.

I wonder why someone would 'leak' a partial tax return from 11 tax years ago.

I wonder in whose interest such a 'leak' would be?

And why that year? And why only those pages?

Sometimes what's left out is a LOT more interesting than what is 'leaked'. Don't you think so Dwight?
US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 00:13 - Mar 16 with 550 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 21:19 - Mar 15 by londonlisa2001

Did you Dwight?

As someone who knows a little about financial matters, I found it very odd.

I wonder why someone would 'leak' a partial tax return from 11 tax years ago.

I wonder in whose interest such a 'leak' would be?

And why that year? And why only those pages?

Sometimes what's left out is a LOT more interesting than what is 'leaked'. Don't you think so Dwight?

Maybe the Russian hackers were only able to obtain that particular document?

US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 03:01 - Mar 16 with 524 viewsdameedna

Opened their email to find an email from Melania@yahoo.com.
US charges Loh's mates in the Russian Intelligence service with hacking 500 mil on 08:43 - Mar 16 with 487 viewsShaky

Ahhhh. Isn't that the sweetest, most adorable thing you ever did see?

Just look how the right-wing troll comes to the assistance of his fellow troupe member who has got himself into difficulties, to support and divert attention.

You little monkeys, you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024