Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 19:24 - May 13 with 5695 viewsJackanapes

I don't have enough words for most of you. Who has the courage to speak?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Kyle Naughton on 12:54 - May 14 with 843 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Kyle Naughton on 06:24 - May 14 by barry_island

I thought he was outstanding last week and the strike yesterday couldn't have been hit better.

We need a song for him such as "You're our scapegoat in disguise"...

Definite confidence player, let's give him that confidence. Even a few choruses of YJB when he takes a throw in won't go amiss.

If he starts throwing it to a white shirt then I'm up for it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kyle Naughton on 12:56 - May 14 with 832 viewsoldcob

Better without Routs in front of him maybe?
Kyle Naughton on 17:15 - May 14 with 734 viewsgiantstoneater

My man of the match for us yesterday did not get any protection from the ref and had to withstand some nasty challenges and was shattered at the end. Have been critical of him this season but has battled back from an injury and has shown good form and has given the manager plenty to think about well done Kyle.
Kyle Naughton on 18:45 - May 14 with 689 viewsTNT

Kyle Naughton on 12:54 - May 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

If he starts throwing it to a white shirt then I'm up for it

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Kyle Naughton on 19:18 - May 14 with 669 viewsRichardO

Pre Clement did anybody play well? Naughton had Routledge and Fer in front of him after Clement came in and we picked up points, when we lost Olsson and then both Naughton and Rangel we used Kingsley to cover Olsson's loss, reasonable swap, we moved Fer to replace Naughton, Fers struggled to be a defensive midfielder and was never going to be able to cover for Naughton by moving Fer we ended doing a Bob Bradley swapping a number of players positions instead just the two full backs.
After losing Routledge we were lucky that Ayew stepped up and the legend that is Leon returned to add some needed quality on the pitch(Why wasn't Leon playing before because Clements made the mistake of giving Britton full games twice in three days in the Christmas/New year Fixtures when he hadn't played much, if any of the game this season and would not have been ). Ki came and helped Naughton on the right as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024