Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrick Roberts 18:39 - Jun 27 with 10167 viewsNirvana

I would imagine there are plenty of clubs after him (and this "report" says 12), but if Huddersfield are "leading the chase" we should be too:

http://www.90min.com/posts/5146757-man-city-starlet-set-to-be-subject-of-12-way-

Watched plenty of Celtic last season and I really like this kid, aside from some questionable hairstyle choices. That's excusable with talent, though. Left-footed; good pace and touch; excellent technique and workrate; quality playmaker, dribbler and finisher (11 goals/19 assists). Phenomenal all-around player and exactly what we need on the wing: youth, creativity, and end product.

He also played a full season under Rodgers and looked very comfortable in his system. Would be a great fit for us, and I hope we're in the race behind the scenes. Man City still owe us some money, don't they? And Rodgers could say some nice things about us, maybe? Deal waiting to happen, hopefully Jenkins won't miss this boat.

And of course, an authentic Nirvana scouting report always comes with videos. Some highlights and the Scottish Cup Final against Aberdeen that Roberts starred in recently, AND BRENDAN RODGERS AND SCOTT SINCLAIR!!!:

Patrick Roberts on 08:57 - Aug 22 with 1953 viewsTheResurrection

Patrick Roberts on 08:22 - Aug 22 by Nirvana

And, Roberts is going back to Scotland:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4804248/Patrick-Roberts-join-C

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-step-up-hunt-ne

So much for that, he would've been a great fit for us. But it seems as if his heart was set on returning to Celtic and working with Rodgers again.

Maybe he'll dominate the SPL again and we'll be in for him next summer, for double the price. I guess we'd have to sell Ayew for about £30m first, though.

As always, we move on.

Dominate the SPL..... Wooooo woopety woo.....

Another one bites the dust.

Nirvana, the gift that keeps on cringing.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Patrick Roberts on 09:00 - Aug 22 with 1937 viewsNirvana

Patrick Roberts on 08:50 - Aug 22 by awayjack

I can see the appeal for young players. We know BR is a good man manager, and it's an easy option to get game and win everything easily.

Yeah, Away, agreed.

Roberts looked like SuperWinger up there some games last season, he was absolutely unplayable.

Rodgers is a phenomenal coach, as well, something he's not givem enough credit for. Great football mind, truly.
Patrick Roberts on 09:01 - Aug 22 with 1934 viewsNirvana

Patrick Roberts on 08:57 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

Dominate the SPL..... Wooooo woopety woo.....

Another one bites the dust.

Nirvana, the gift that keeps on cringing.

Yawn.

Don't you have "finance" to do or something?

Patrick Roberts on 19:32 - Aug 28 with 1769 viewsSwansea93

Rejoined Celtic.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Patrick Roberts on 19:58 - Aug 28 with 1701 viewsSwanjaxs

Patrick Roberts on 19:32 - Aug 28 by Swansea93

Rejoined Celtic.

Missed opportunity imho, this guy can play.... never mind he's joining the 2nd best club on this island of ours 👍 HAIL HAIL 🍀🍀🍀🍀
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 19:59]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024