Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hands up called it wrong 15:59 - Jul 1 with 1897 viewsr0ckin

Well done to St Jeremy of Corbyn, he pulled off a tremendous British style defeat.

Was hoping he'd gain one or two more seats so that we could get rid of Theresa May but there we are it's better than what I was expecting a 50+ majority for the hard brexit.

The negative is that Corbyn will stay in now and that's not good for labour or for the Country. I keep hoping for a Macron style movement in this Country to be pro business, pro EU, pro liberalism but so far it doesn't appear anyone has the balls for it.

[Post edited 1 Jul 2017 15:59]

Peace

Hands up called it wrong on 16:02 - Jul 1 with 1875 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everyone called it wrong to be fair, except Sherpa on here who confidently predicted a hung parliament in the prediction thread. No one called it more wrong than the Maybot though. Still making me chuckle is that.

Poll: Tory leader

Hands up called it wrong on 18:17 - Jul 1 with 1812 viewsr0ckin

Hands up called it wrong on 16:02 - Jul 1 by exiledclaseboy

Everyone called it wrong to be fair, except Sherpa on here who confidently predicted a hung parliament in the prediction thread. No one called it more wrong than the Maybot though. Still making me chuckle is that.

I do think though corbynistas are in a false sense of security, in the main just like brexit it was a protest vote against brexit/austerity/horrific tory manifesto

In normal times it would have be a landslide. I still can't see in reality how he can win an election because the tories will not fck up again and unless he changes his anti eu ways the soft vote will revert back to liberals and possibly even tories if they get act together.

It was the ultimate coalition but that's unsustainable imo. Labour should split, it's just silly having people like Liz Kendall and John Mcdonnell in the same party.

Paul Mason was spot on this week, he basically urged the right of labour to form a new centrist, liberal, pro EU party because the left have taken ownership and the new statist, anti business, anti EU party of Tony Benn is now in supreme control.

At this moment in time we're crying out for some moderation. Centrists of the World should unite but party political tribal bs always gets in the way.

Peace

Hands up called it wrong on 18:23 - Jul 1 with 1794 viewsOnslow

I called it right. F*ck all will change

She keeps passin' me by...

Hands up called it wrong on 20:39 - Jul 1 with 1727 viewsr0ckin

Hands up called it wrong on 18:23 - Jul 1 by Onslow

I called it right. F*ck all will change

Oh it will, this 2 year Parliament is going to be a riot.

I expect a recession in around 12 months sadly and then you'll hear the shrieks from the public about staying in single market etc

Peace

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024