Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All of the media articles about Clement's "mea culpa" 20:42 - Sep 23 with 295 viewsDavillin

O.K., then, the manager has accepted some degree of responsibility for today's unnecessary loss. Now what's he gonna do about it?

Here's my suggestion. Imagine that the first six games had been managed by Boob Bradley [actually not hard to imagine, given the constant juggling of lineups with players in-and-out, with no real continuity, especially midfield and forward, as well as unfathomable changes in formation and concomitant tactics].

Then recall how you [Clement] handled that after you took over. Measurable fewer personnel changes and fewer tactical and strategic changes. And a brilliant midfielder who, as usual, took control of the game and got it going "the Swansea way." [Thanks, mug-donor.]

Finally, either get out your "Don't Panic. Play Leon" mug again, or get a new one -- ""Don't panic. Play Leon or Roque." With an addendum of "from the start of every game." Well, that's a bit long for a single mug, so let's do a second mug with the latter text.

Just get it done, please.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024