Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341533 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Jul 30 with 4067 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:57 - Jul 30 by Batterseajack

Trouble with a second referendum, is that there's very little time to do this now. Although i would imagine the EU would grant an extension to the transition period.

There's also a question of how do you ask the question with three options in a simplest way possible. The options would need to include, Remain, Chequers deal or Hari Kari.

It needs to be done in a way which doesn't dilute the Brexiteers across two options.

As the 2016 referendum question was very high level. The 2nd referendum question must drill down and be specific.

It's agreed immigration and FoM is the main issue, so a,straightforward question :-

Would you accept the following as Uk immigration policy in relation to the EU. ( we can control non EU immigration however we choose)

EU CITIZENS MUST BE SELF-SUPPORTING. After 3 months in the UK EU migrants need to be either working, have a member of the family working or have sufficient funds to live (and have full sickness insurance). If not then they can be returned to their home country.

Yes
No.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Jul 30 with 4052 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Jul 30 by sherpajacob

As the 2016 referendum question was very high level. The 2nd referendum question must drill down and be specific.

It's agreed immigration and FoM is the main issue, so a,straightforward question :-

Would you accept the following as Uk immigration policy in relation to the EU. ( we can control non EU immigration however we choose)

EU CITIZENS MUST BE SELF-SUPPORTING. After 3 months in the UK EU migrants need to be either working, have a member of the family working or have sufficient funds to live (and have full sickness insurance). If not then they can be returned to their home country.

Yes
No.

And if the answer is 'no' that means remain?

With respect I don't feel you have really thought this through properly.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 21:21 - Jul 30 with 4042 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Jul 30 by Shaky

I’d vote no to that but it’s not a sensible referendum question. I’m assuming it wasn’t intended to be.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 21:22]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:24 - Jul 30 with 4033 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Jul 30 by Shaky

Referendums in the UK are advisory

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Jul 30 with 4003 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 21:24 - Jul 30 by sherpajacob

Referendums in the UK are advisory

Yes,. . .and??

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 23:07 - Jul 30 with 3965 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Jul 30 by Shaky

Yes,. . .and??

I think the question is highlighting that most (even brexit fans because of immigration) would believe that to be a sensible immigration policy and yet that is exactly the policy we were able to follow under EU rules.

It’s highlighting the ridiculousness of the whole thing.
The Countdown begins. on 23:46 - Jul 30 with 3946 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:07 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

I think the question is highlighting that most (even brexit fans because of immigration) would believe that to be a sensible immigration policy and yet that is exactly the policy we were able to follow under EU rules.

Clever see ...

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 00:35 - Jul 31 with 3933 viewslonglostjack

Exactly. Complete and utter nonsense. For the umpteenth time, you have to have worked for 60 months in Germany for example, before being entitled to social benefits. I’m not sure whether the same rule would apply to asylum seekers from the UK though.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 0:37]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 07:52 - Jul 31 with 3861 viewspikeypaul

241 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Jul 31 with 3817 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 00:35 - Jul 31 by longlostjack

Exactly. Complete and utter nonsense. For the umpteenth time, you have to have worked for 60 months in Germany for example, before being entitled to social benefits. I’m not sure whether the same rule would apply to asylum seekers from the UK though.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 0:37]

I'm a bit confused. How is what Lisa said nonsense when you've just proved her point using an example of Germany?

I may have got the wrong end of the stick, but didn't Lisa say that EU regs make it possible for us to follow such a policy. Germany do. And didn't Cameron agree in principle a 4-year limit during his 'concession' talks before the referendum? Seems to me that the issue here is less about the EU and more about domestic policy.
The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Jul 31 with 3805 viewssherpajacob

Once again. Lisa demonstrates her superior intellect.

Try and keep up guys.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 10:23]

The Countdown begins. on 10:51 - Jul 31 with 3780 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 10:21 - Jul 31 by sherpajacob

Once again. Lisa demonstrates her superior intellect.

Try and keep up guys.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 10:23]

Well you certainly had me fooled into thinking your elaborate nonsense was sincere.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - Jul 31 with 3778 viewsShaky

Link: https://news.sky.com/story/13-mile-lorry-park-may-last-many-years-after-brexit-i
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 10:53]

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Jul 31 with 3765 viewspikeypaul

Shaky the founder member of project fear . Constantly copy and pasting remoaner scare mongering.Must spend all his pathetic life trawling the web for project fear articles.Strange how everything from him comes from one side and the other side is constantly ignored.Anyway not long before we are out happy days.

241 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Jul 31 with 3745 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Jul 31 by pikeypaul

Shaky the founder member of project fear . Constantly copy and pasting remoaner scare mongering.Must spend all his pathetic life trawling the web for project fear articles.Strange how everything from him comes from one side and the other side is constantly ignored.Anyway not long before we are out happy days.

241 AFLI

SIUYRL

The amazing thing is the articles simply come to me. Imagine that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No deal Brexit is not an option, Britain's car industry warns
By Andy Bruce

Reuters, July 31, 2018 / 12:11 AM / Updated 2 hours ago

LONDON (Reuters) - A no-deal Brexit is not an option for Britain’s car industry, given the costs and disruption that carmakers and consumers would suffer, the head of the country’s automobile industry group said on Tuesday.

Mike Hawes, chief executive of the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), said carmakers were “increasingly concerned” about the lack of clarity around the manner of Britain’s departure from the European Union.

With less than eight months until the divorce is due to take place, Prime Minister Theresa May has yet to find a proposal to maintain economic ties with the bloc that pleases both sides of her divided party and is acceptable to negotiators in Brussels.

That has raised the prospect of Britain leaving the EU with no deal and falling back on World Trade Organisation rules that could leave British car exporters facing EU import tariffs of around 10 percent.

“No deal... is just not an option. It would be seriously damaging to the industry not just in the UK but in Europe as well,” Hawes told reporters as he presented SMMT’s mid-year update on British car production.

The industry employs more than 850,000 people directly and indirectly in Britain.

While carmakers were encouraged by May’s Brexit proposals published this month, Hawes said big questions remained around the costs of any new customs arrangements, Hawes said.

. . .BRACING FOR BREXIT
Production of motor vehicles accounts for almost a tenth of British manufacturing output, making it is one of the key battleground industries ahead of Britain’s exit from the EU.

Hawes said Britain’s car manufacturers were getting as “ready as possible” for any disruption from a no-deal Brexit.
While the major international car manufacturers were used to dealing with complex issues around global trade, Brexit preparations were more of a concern for the smaller companies across the supply chain, Hawes said.

Economists polled by Reuters have said a no-deal Brexit is the third most-likely outcome, behind a new free trade deal between Britain and the EU and continued membership by Britain of the European Economic Area’s single market. [BOE/INT]

Hawes said the tone of a recent meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker on trade was encouraging, even though their statement excluded reference to automotive tariffs which Trump had previously suggested for European car imports.

“What we would say is that any increase in tariffs would be significant and would be damaging both to the U.S. and in Europe, and I include (Britain) in Europe when it comes to exports,” Hawes said.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-autos/no-deal-brexit-is-not-an-opti

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Jul 31 with 3738 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Jul 31 by pikeypaul

241 AFLI

SIUYRL

By all means, feel free to counter him with positive new stories you find on Brexit if you wish. Just try and use an alternative source to "Briefings for Brexits" because Keruac has that more than covered, and its just posh woffly nonsense run by Lords and Baronesses, devoid of any real detail, or plan for that matter.
The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Jul 31 with 3703 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:20 - Jul 31 by Batterseajack

By all means, feel free to counter him with positive new stories you find on Brexit if you wish. Just try and use an alternative source to "Briefings for Brexits" because Keruac has that more than covered, and its just posh woffly nonsense run by Lords and Baronesses, devoid of any real detail, or plan for that matter.

There’s been many posted on here over the months to be fair. Predictably though, the remainers just totally ignore them. You’re not interested in anything brexiteers have to say.
The Countdown begins. on 13:38 - Jul 31 with 3695 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Jul 31 by Jango

There’s been many posted on here over the months to be fair. Predictably though, the remainers just totally ignore them. You’re not interested in anything brexiteers have to say.

you say there have been many.

Please humour us with just one.

Your best one

The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Jul 31 with 3681 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:38 - Jul 31 by sherpajacob

you say there have been many.

Please humour us with just one.

Your best one

Take that, federalist scum!

The Countdown begins. on 14:01 - Jul 31 with 3669 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

I'm a bit confused. How is what Lisa said nonsense when you've just proved her point using an example of Germany?

I may have got the wrong end of the stick, but didn't Lisa say that EU regs make it possible for us to follow such a policy. Germany do. And didn't Cameron agree in principle a 4-year limit during his 'concession' talks before the referendum? Seems to me that the issue here is less about the EU and more about domestic policy.

I was agreeing with Lisa and gave the example of Germany.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 14:06 - Jul 31 with 3665 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:01 - Jul 31 by longlostjack

I was agreeing with Lisa and gave the example of Germany.

Ah ok, sorry I misread it.
The Countdown begins. on 14:10 - Jul 31 with 3660 viewsShaky

Britain Becomes the Economic Black Sheep of G-7 Nations
By David Goodman

Bloomberg, ‎31‎ ‎July‎ ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎31‎ ‎BST

Britain was the only G-7 country to see growth slow last year
Further moderation seen as fears of a no-deal Brexit mount

The U.K. was the only Group of Seven country to see growth slow in 2017, according to the Office for National Statistics.

As most major economies enjoyed a marked pickup in the best year for global growth since 2011, Britain moderated to 1.7 percent from 1.8 percent in 2016 as the decision to leave the European Union curtailed activity.

The figures, highlighted in full National Accounts data published by the ONS Tuesday, underline the effect Brexit is having on growth. With fears mounting that Britain could leave the EU without a deal, the economy is expected to keep slowing this year. The median of forecasts this month is for an expansion of 1.3 percent, compared with 2.2 percent for the euro area and 2.9 percent for the U.S.

While the U.K. has performed better than some predicted in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 referendum, a fact often cited by Brexit supporters, growth last year was well below forecasts made before the vote when it was assumed that Britons would opt to remain in the EU.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-31/brexit-deprives-u-k-of-pickup

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Jul 31 with 3654 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 13:53 - Jul 31 by LeonWasGod

Take that, federalist scum!

what about those of us that had Black passports.

Mine was never blue.

The Countdown begins. on 14:14 - Jul 31 with 3651 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Jul 31 by Jango

They're all from the same "Briefings for Brexit" website who are effectively a lobby group
The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Jul 31 with 3641 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Jul 31 by sherpajacob

what about those of us that had Black passports.

Mine was never blue.

Yeah, mine was too. I think that got forgotten in the hysteria of realising we could change the colour of our passports. It's not every day we receive such momentous news .

(Handy tip for people who can't wait - you can buy covers in whatever colour you want).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024