Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308842 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Sep 7 with 2956 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:20 - Sep 7 by Jango

No.

Is the correct answer
The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Sep 7 with 2949 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Sep 7 by Batterseajack

Will Brexiteers ever admit that they were conned into thinking and voting the way they did?

Who conned me?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 09:49 - Sep 7 with 2936 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Sep 7 by Highjack

Who conned me?

Exactly.
The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Sep 7 with 2934 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Sep 7 by Jango

All remainers are high educated geniuses who know the UK would be thriving now had we voted remain.

*highly educated*

As you were.
The Countdown begins. on 10:25 - Sep 7 with 2917 viewspikeypaul

I feel for project fear mark 1

So I have first hand experience of remoaners being conned.

Funny how the remoaners seem to forget the con job project fear was and the people it persuaded to vote remain.

203 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:38 - Sep 7 with 2915 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:19 - Sep 7 by longlostjack

In fairness a fair few have seen that they were conned by snake oils salesmen selling slogans.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-remain-labour-conservative-tories-vo

Some leavers have changed their minds, some remainers have changed theirs. There has been no mass changing of minds though. Some polls say there has been a swing one way, other polls say the other way but the biggest polls say the stats are hardly changed.
The only thing I can say with any certainty is that the government has made a complete pigs ear of it. If there was a reason to change my mind it would be because of our own incompetent politicians, and don't anyone try to claim Corbyn would have done better. Corbyn already showed all our cards by saying he'd never leave without a deal, the ultimate incompetence definitely akin to a poker player putting his cards face up on the table.
It was always hamstrung by the deep divide in the country and that remain politicians have been desperatley trying to undermine brexit.
All across the world democracy is in peril because people refuse to accept a democratic mandate and in our case would rather hand power over to unelected leaders in Brussels.

This is how the EU commission operates...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/04/european-commission-broke-spirit

...exactly as it pleases regardless of its own rules.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Sep 7 with 2903 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:38 - Sep 7 by Catullus

Some leavers have changed their minds, some remainers have changed theirs. There has been no mass changing of minds though. Some polls say there has been a swing one way, other polls say the other way but the biggest polls say the stats are hardly changed.
The only thing I can say with any certainty is that the government has made a complete pigs ear of it. If there was a reason to change my mind it would be because of our own incompetent politicians, and don't anyone try to claim Corbyn would have done better. Corbyn already showed all our cards by saying he'd never leave without a deal, the ultimate incompetence definitely akin to a poker player putting his cards face up on the table.
It was always hamstrung by the deep divide in the country and that remain politicians have been desperatley trying to undermine brexit.
All across the world democracy is in peril because people refuse to accept a democratic mandate and in our case would rather hand power over to unelected leaders in Brussels.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/09/04/european-commission-broke-spirit

.....Or Brexit that was promised was based on a pack of lies and was always undeliverable.
The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Sep 7 with 2899 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Sep 7 by Batterseajack

.....Or Brexit that was promised was based on a pack of lies and was always undeliverable.

See you’re not interested in anything that proves the EU to be a totally corrupt association. You’d rather continue your bitter argument and refuse to accept the result that didn’t go your way.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:07 - Sep 7 with 2890 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:38 - Sep 7 by Catullus

Negotiating using the bluff of “no deal is better than a bad deal” is akin to bluffing with a low pair.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Sep 7 with 2877 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Sep 7 by Jango

See you’re not interested in anything that proves the EU to be a totally corrupt association. You’d rather continue your bitter argument and refuse to accept the result that didn’t go your way.

How am i refusing the accept that results didn't go my way?

And how exactly is the EU corrupt? Arguably its more democratic and transparent than our own government.
The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Sep 7 with 2836 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Uk will have to borrow an extra £80 billion a year for the next decade

Spiffing

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Sep 7 with 2806 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Sep 7 by Batterseajack

How am i refusing the accept that results didn't go my way?

And how exactly is the EU corrupt? Arguably its more democratic and transparent than our own government.

Tbf, that was a good example of extreme nepotism at the least. Junker’s flunkies shouldn’t walk into positions (and he comes across as a pissed embarrassment of a politician). But you’re right it happens here too. It shouldn’t happen, we can probably all agree on that.

But it also doesn’t swing the debate. It’s merely a useful distraction for the anti-EU types. We know the EU isn’t perfect, but for some reason the leave brigade think remainers have a hard on for the EU whatever they do. But that obviously isn’t the case, so ultimately their argument falls down.
The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Sep 7 with 2802 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 11:43 - Sep 7 by Batterseajack

What about Cameron's pack of lies, he went to renegotiate and came back claiming he'd gotten what he wanted but he'd achieved next to nothing and only got his way on one of his pledges.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/19/eu-deal-what-david-cameron-asked-for

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 17:49 - Sep 7 with 2798 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Sep 7 by Catullus

What about Cameron's pack of lies, he went to renegotiate and came back claiming he'd gotten what he wanted but he'd achieved next to nothing and only got his way on one of his pledges.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/19/eu-deal-what-david-cameron-asked-for

Cameron was a weak, spineless c*nt of a politician who put his own personal interests above those of the country on multiple occasions.

Some people say May is the worse PM we’ve had, but those people are forgetting Cameron.

Hope that helps :-)
The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Sep 7 with 2763 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:49 - Sep 7 by LeonWasGod

Cameron was a weak, spineless c*nt of a politician who put his own personal interests above those of the country on multiple occasions.

Some people say May is the worse PM we’ve had, but those people are forgetting Cameron.

Hope that helps :-)

The Maybot is even worse than Dai Cam.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:39 - Sep 7 with 2750 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Sep 7 by Kilkennyjack

The Maybot is even worse than Dai Cam.

Wrong there Kilkenny. Cameron will go down in history as the idiot who nearly managed to break up the UK with the Scottish referendum ( not that I mind) and then went on to risk the UK again to sort out his own Party’s issues by calling a referendum. Eton boy definitely has to be worse.

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Sep 7 with 2744 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 15:53 - Sep 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Uk will have to borrow an extra £80 billion a year for the next decade

Spiffing

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk

We already have £1.7 trillion of debt and that was whilst being in the Frankenstein project.
The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Sep 7 with 2742 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:36 - Sep 7 by LeonWasGod

Tbf, that was a good example of extreme nepotism at the least. Junker’s flunkies shouldn’t walk into positions (and he comes across as a pissed embarrassment of a politician). But you’re right it happens here too. It shouldn’t happen, we can probably all agree on that.

But it also doesn’t swing the debate. It’s merely a useful distraction for the anti-EU types. We know the EU isn’t perfect, but for some reason the leave brigade think remainers have a hard on for the EU whatever they do. But that obviously isn’t the case, so ultimately their argument falls down.

We know Westminster isn't perfect either but at least we get to vote on who is in power. Just for effect, who ever voted for any one of the EU presidents or the commission?
If the EU isn't corrupt it's negligent at best and incompetent at worst, how else can it's accounts be in such bad shape? Not signed off by it's own auditors for 20 years, what would an independent auditor make of them?
There are by the way, some pro Eu types who do "have a hard on" but only because they'd rather be ruled by Brussels than "the English" and they'd rather be independent even if the WAG reduced Wales to an agrarian backwater with no NHS, no decent schools and we all tugged our forelocks to our betters.

The Countdown begins. on 21:51 - Sep 7 with 2741 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 21:39 - Sep 7 by longlostjack

Wrong there Kilkenny. Cameron will go down in history as the idiot who nearly managed to break up the UK with the Scottish referendum ( not that I mind) and then went on to risk the UK again to sort out his own Party’s issues by calling a referendum. Eton boy definitely has to be worse.

So you are happy for the U.K. to break up, but unhappy for the eu to break up.
You’ll be waiting a long time for the U.K. to break up, Scotland isn’t going to vote for independence any time soon.

Sooner the eu dies the better.
Nationalism is on the march not just in the eu but also in the USA- and thank god for that.
The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Sep 7 with 2733 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:51 - Sep 7 by peenemunde

So you are happy for the U.K. to break up, but unhappy for the eu to break up.
You’ll be waiting a long time for the U.K. to break up, Scotland isn’t going to vote for independence any time soon.

Sooner the eu dies the better.
Nationalism is on the march not just in the eu but also in the USA- and thank god for that.

I reckon you’ve been on the Jack Daniels. If not explain your understanding of nationalism.

The Countdown begins. on 22:06 - Sep 7 with 2729 viewswestside

We don't get to vote for the government here as the government ministers are chosen by the prime minister not voted for by the people
The Countdown begins. on 22:17 - Sep 7 with 2717 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:05 - Sep 7 by longlostjack

I reckon you’ve been on the Jack Daniels. If not explain your understanding of nationalism.

I don’t drink.
The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Sep 7 with 2707 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:17 - Sep 7 by peenemunde

I don’t drink.

Do you do marathons?

The Countdown begins. on 22:28 - Sep 7 with 2701 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Sep 7 by longlostjack

Do you do marathons?

Do you do drugs ?
The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Sep 7 with 2692 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:28 - Sep 7 by peenemunde

Do you do drugs ?

You must do. What was your time again this year in the Swansea marathon? Think carefully.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024