Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301131 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:54 - Sep 13 with 2919 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:43 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Why has this changed from c*nt to tw*t?

Evolution, everything changes, even WH and his insults.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Sep 13 with 2899 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:43 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Why has this changed from c*nt to tw*t?

I've mellowed.
The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Sep 13 with 2898 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:35 - Sep 13 by peenemunde

Oh shut up little hands and get back auditioning for the boy bands.🤣

Aye aye - the Tufty Club has finished early today.
The Countdown begins. on 15:56 - Sep 13 with 2886 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

Agree. There has been a lack of effective auditing and too much political goodwill shown to these idiot rouge members. Time for the majority to step up. Pleased to see it is now happening. As I say let’s now sort out Bulgaria and Rumania while we’re at it.

He wears blusher as well?
The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Sep 13 with 2865 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:42 - Sep 13 by Catullus

Hungary elected Orban, Orban is doing what his people want, it's democracy. Orban is still a politician though and this train station nonsense highlights two things, firstly Orban needs to be kept an eye on and secondly, the EU is being screwed out of millions, it is inefficient, negligent and even corrupt. Where is the oversight?
This link makes awful reading, money being given away by out of control technocrats with no accountability,
https://www.dw.com/en/eu-funds-for-projects-that-never-existed/a-16113829

Obviously, our own government is just as culpable for this kind of waste, MP's expenses probably just scratched the surface of a very deep mire. How many corrupt, useless politicians do we need?

I always wonder where these stories come from, as in about 8 yers of managing and administering EU-funded projects I've never known a set of rules so prescriptive, tight and tediously thorough. It's a big step down in terms of kick backs and 'luxuries' tallowed compared to the private sector. The auditing is insane (and that's one thing I won't miss).

Worth noting they used to have an issue but there was a big crack down on corruption about 6-8 years ago, and that article could well be referring to stuff that can't happen now.

Not saying it doesn't go on (the MEPs have very tidy allowances) but I don't recognise a lot of the corruption allegations.
The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Sep 13 with 2835 viewsBatterseajack

So if the EU isn’t prepared to be “pragmatic as the UK” and compromise on the integrity of single market or relax its four freedoms, then we’re heading for a no deal brexit or give Northern Ireland the chop and have a border in the Irish Sea.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 17:52]
The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Sep 13 with 2829 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Sep 13 by Batterseajack

So if the EU isn’t prepared to be “pragmatic as the UK” and compromise on the integrity of single market or relax its four freedoms, then we’re heading for a no deal brexit or give Northern Ireland the chop and have a border in the Irish Sea.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 17:52]

Is it a secret? How exciting!

Shame they couldn’t agree on the plan that’s needed, but a back-up plan to cope with not having a plan is better than nothing.
The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Sep 13 with 2821 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Sep 13 by LeonWasGod

Is it a secret? How exciting!

Shame they couldn’t agree on the plan that’s needed, but a back-up plan to cope with not having a plan is better than nothing.

I think the cunning plan is to not blink first and hope for the best.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Sep 13 with 2818 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Sep 13 by Batterseajack

I think the cunning plan is to not blink first and hope for the best.

Would you rather he say that if the EU doesn’t accept what’s on the table we’ll just fold and give them what they want? I hope you never have to negotiate any sort of deal.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 18:23]
The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Sep 13 with 2804 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Sep 13 by Jango

Would you rather he say that if the EU doesn’t accept what’s on the table we’ll just fold and give them what they want? I hope you never have to negotiate any sort of deal.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 18:23]

Would it make any difference to the outcome if I sit here with my fingers crossed and hoping for the EU to cave in and give us our cherry picked brexit?
The Countdown begins. on 20:40 - Sep 13 with 2769 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Sep 13 by Batterseajack

Would it make any difference to the outcome if I sit here with my fingers crossed and hoping for the EU to cave in and give us our cherry picked brexit?

Well you’ve been doing the total opposite for over 2 years so can’t do any harm.
The Countdown begins. on 00:24 - Sep 14 with 2738 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Sep 13 by LeonWasGod

I always wonder where these stories come from, as in about 8 yers of managing and administering EU-funded projects I've never known a set of rules so prescriptive, tight and tediously thorough. It's a big step down in terms of kick backs and 'luxuries' tallowed compared to the private sector. The auditing is insane (and that's one thing I won't miss).

Worth noting they used to have an issue but there was a big crack down on corruption about 6-8 years ago, and that article could well be referring to stuff that can't happen now.

Not saying it doesn't go on (the MEPs have very tidy allowances) but I don't recognise a lot of the corruption allegations.

So you are saying that you give your view based on actual experience and this somehow trumps the opinion of knowledge-less idiots...FAKE NEWS!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 00:56 - Sep 14 with 2733 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Sep 13 by WarwickHunt

I've mellowed.

When the fck did that happen!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 07:59 - Sep 14 with 2696 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 00:56 - Sep 14 by DJack

It was just a blip, you massive cûnt.
The Countdown begins. on 08:01 - Sep 14 with 2689 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 00:56 - Sep 14 by DJack

He recently bought a bike and joined a cycling club
The Countdown begins. on 08:05 - Sep 14 with 2686 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 08:01 - Sep 14 by Batterseajack

He recently bought a bike and joined a cycling club

The club soon to be renamed as the Novichock Flyers.

#undercover
The Countdown begins. on 08:12 - Sep 14 with 2681 viewsWarwickHunt

Gotta luv Mr. Carney

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/13/no-deal-brexit-could-be-as-bad-

Pressure’s building Theresa...annual conference coming up too.

Is there enough popcorn in the world?
The Countdown begins. on 08:43 - Sep 14 with 2663 viewspikeypaul

Another glorious week closer to the great day.🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

28 weeks AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Sep 14 with 2660 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:12 - Sep 14 by WarwickHunt

Gotta luv Mr. Carney

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/13/no-deal-brexit-could-be-as-bad-

Pressure’s building Theresa...annual conference coming up too.

Is there enough popcorn in the world?

The same Carney that said there would be a recession and house prices would fall immediately after a leave vote and there’s forced to admit he got it all wrong? The bloke is a fraud. Avid remainer Hammond extends avid remainer Carney’s contract and the very next day this gets out in the press, what a surprise. He’s been given the nickname ‘the unreliable boyfriend’ cos he’s absolutely useless and gets nothing right.
The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Sep 14 with 2641 viewswestside

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/hidden-agenda-brexiteers-mirror-politics-
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Sep 14 with 2634 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Sep 14 by westside

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/hidden-agenda-brexiteers-mirror-politics-

You'd have to be blind to not see what's going on. All about £ and power for those that want more of both, and feck everyone else.

Completely unrelated, but saw this on that page you posted the link to. wtf is wrong with some people - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/homeless-man-spray-painted-red-13241980

Carry on.
The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Sep 14 with 2632 viewspikeypaul

The high priest of project fear is the correct name for the remoaner.

But If you look into it he has not said it will happen it was just a stress test for the banks capabilities to be able to cope if it did.

But the way the BBC and the rest of the remoaner press has reported it it comes out like it will happen.

Just like project fear mark 1 which has shown us all what BS it all is.

Yet again the remoaners favourite word "could"

28 WEEKS AND FECKING LOVING IT

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Sep 14 with 2623 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Sep 14 by LeonWasGod

You'd have to be blind to not see what's going on. All about £ and power for those that want more of both, and feck everyone else.

Completely unrelated, but saw this on that page you posted the link to. wtf is wrong with some people - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/homeless-man-spray-painted-red-13241980

Carry on.

many of us remember the "up yours delors"

its why right wing brexiteers want to cherry pick the 4 freedoms.

Freedom for their capital, goods and services but not for the labour force that works for them.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Sep 14 with 2607 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Sep 14 by sherpajacob

many of us remember the "up yours delors"

its why right wing brexiteers want to cherry pick the 4 freedoms.

Freedom for their capital, goods and services but not for the labour force that works for them.

The single market, free trade, free labour movement etc. existed before up yours delors. That headline was a response to the prospect of closer political union and the single currency that thatcher was mightily opposed to and what ultimately ended her.

Those freedoms already existed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:05 - Sep 14 with 2607 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:46 - Sep 14 by westside

Load of bitter remainer nonsense. If you seriously think leaving the EU means we’ll then lose all of our rights then you are barking mad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024