Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301321 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Sep 19 with 2651 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:48 - Sep 19 by Catullus

Prices from EU suppliers will be more expensive but prices from elsewhere may be cheaper. Supply and demand might dictate that to stay competitive businesses may have to find a way to cut costs so UK citizens still buy from them, and vice versa of course.
If Trump starts a trade war with us then maybe prices will rise, or maybe, if we strike a good deal with America prices won't budge or, shock horror, come down?
Who knows what will happen. As long as Trump is in power anything might happen.
Someone asked why brexiteers always look on the negative side of the EU, I can ask the same of remainers, why can't you see the possibilities that leaving could bring? There are positives and negatives on both sides. remainers seem to be quite desperately attached to the EU, too scared to try another way. Maybe that's all it is, fear of the unknown, of the what ifs leaving brings.
Brits have, historically speaking been much braver than this but it seems the stoic, stiff upper lip Brit is a thing of the past. We can't even deal with the idea of something different anymore. I say we when of course it's not all of us, to say it was all of us would be as wrong as saying all leavers are child like in their stupidity/ignorance or whatever.

Your first sentence, if prices may be cheaper elsewhere, we’d already be buying from there today.

And the rest of your post is just garbage as well. Nothing wrong with change, but there needs to be a good case for it. Being British doesn’t make us immune from catastrophies.
The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Sep 19 with 2618 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Sep 19 by Batterseajack

Your first sentence, if prices may be cheaper elsewhere, we’d already be buying from there today.

And the rest of your post is just garbage as well. Nothing wrong with change, but there needs to be a good case for it. Being British doesn’t make us immune from catastrophies.

If prices were cheaper elsewhere........ummm, yes, maybe after brexit and tariffs are introduced things will work out cheaper elsewhere.

Your refusal to accept that a majority (of those eligible to vote, who voted) thought there was a good case for change is your problem.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 22:51 - Sep 19 with 2593 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Sep 19 by Catullus

If prices were cheaper elsewhere........ummm, yes, maybe after brexit and tariffs are introduced things will work out cheaper elsewhere.

Your refusal to accept that a majority (of those eligible to vote, who voted) thought there was a good case for change is your problem.

It was advisory only.

Vote Leave broke the law. Fact.

People were seriously misled. See side of bus.

It will be a disaster for working class people, but ok for posh English types of course.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 07:15 - Sep 20 with 2564 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:51 - Sep 19 by Kilkennyjack

It was advisory only.

It will be a disaster for working class people, but ok for posh English types of course.

What about the people who only voted remain because they were scared of going to war or losing half the value of their house?
The Countdown begins. on 08:13 - Sep 20 with 2547 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 07:15 - Sep 20 by Jango

What about the people who only voted remain because they were scared of going to war or losing half the value of their house?

Or the immediate emergency budget.

Or the stock market crash

Or the 500,000 job losses.

What did we got? No budget record employment and FTSE soaring.So it's plain to see to was all project fear BS.

And the fecking clueless remoaners are still spouting BS.

Regarding the leave campaign only this week the high court ruled that they did follow the electoral commissions guidelines so that throws the thick Irish terrorist lovers "cheat" comment into touch also.

Anyway another day closer to the great day.

190 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 8:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Sep 20 with 2533 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:14 - Sep 20 with 2524 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 08:54 - Sep 20 by Shaky

Fake video that. He looks sober, must be a body double
The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 20 with 2514 viewsWarwickHunt

It was advisory only.

Turkeys, it seems, do for Xmas after all.

The level of stupidity on this thread is fûcking breathtaking.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Sep 20 with 2510 viewsCatullus

It was advisory only.

Advisory only yet Cameron publicly promised to honour the result. The excuses and the moaning don't stop.

And yes, you got the "Vote leave cheated" wrong too,

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/electoral-commission-suffers-high-court-defea

The judge said the Electoral commission acted in political interest and Euro Guido reports........The High Court’s judgement describes the Electoral Commission as “unconstructive”, “arbitrary” and lacking “any rational basis” for its actions. They have ruled that the Electoral Commission itself does not understand electoral law. How can the Electoral Commission possibly be fit for purpose if it does not even understand electoral law itself?

So it looks like the establishment tried to close ranks and destroy the leave campaign yet the heep still believe the experts who keep getting forecasts wrong and still believe any doom and gloom predictions.
The future could be bright if we all worked towards it with common purpose, remain fractured and nothing will be a success including if brexit is stopped. It will just cause mayhem.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 20 with 2503 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 20:52 - Sep 19 by Catullus

So we agree prices for UK consumers will go up if we start a trade war with the EU.

How have I refused to accept that leavers thought there was a good case for change which is why they voted to leave? Of course they thought it was a good idea to leave other wise they wouldn't have voted that way. I think that they were misled and as this thread routinely points out, very few brexit arguments survive the most basic scrutiny.

And what are we changing to? Not long to go now and nobody knows!
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 9:31]
The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 2501 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

Turkeys, it seems, do for Xmas after all.

The level of stupidity on this thread is fûcking breathtaking.

And it all comes from idiots such as yourself.
The Rubicon has been crossed.
The Countdown begins. on 09:31 - Sep 20 with 2495 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Advisory only yet Cameron publicly promised to honour the result. The excuses and the moaning don't stop.

And yes, you got the "Vote leave cheated" wrong too,

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/electoral-commission-suffers-high-court-defea

The judge said the Electoral commission acted in political interest and Euro Guido reports........The High Court’s judgement describes the Electoral Commission as “unconstructive”, “arbitrary” and lacking “any rational basis” for its actions. They have ruled that the Electoral Commission itself does not understand electoral law. How can the Electoral Commission possibly be fit for purpose if it does not even understand electoral law itself?

So it looks like the establishment tried to close ranks and destroy the leave campaign yet the heep still believe the experts who keep getting forecasts wrong and still believe any doom and gloom predictions.
The future could be bright if we all worked towards it with common purpose, remain fractured and nothing will be a success including if brexit is stopped. It will just cause mayhem.

Yet they choose to ignore the £9m spent by Cameron on leaflets.
The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Sep 20 with 2486 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 20 by Batterseajack

So we agree prices for UK consumers will go up if we start a trade war with the EU.

How have I refused to accept that leavers thought there was a good case for change which is why they voted to leave? Of course they thought it was a good idea to leave other wise they wouldn't have voted that way. I think that they were misled and as this thread routinely points out, very few brexit arguments survive the most basic scrutiny.

What an absolute load of crap.
The eu worst nightmare is around the corner, a successful independent U.K., that will provide inspiration to other countries who may want to leave the Frankenstein project.
The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Sep 20 with 2479 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

What an absolute load of crap.
The eu worst nightmare is around the corner, a successful independent U.K., that will provide inspiration to other countries who may want to leave the Frankenstein project.

And you know this because....
The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Sep 20 with 2478 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:43 - Sep 20 by Batterseajack

And you know this because....

And you know Brexit will be a disaster because?????
The Countdown begins. on 09:47 - Sep 20 with 2476 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Sep 20 by Batterseajack

Who said anything about a trade war?

You think they were misled because you choose too, you can't accept that the leavers believed anything other than lies. What about the remain lies, you seem to have swallowed them hook line and sinker and how many remain predictions have yet to come true?

As for the brexit arguments, like you say.....nobody knows. I chose leave because I believed it was the right choice. What I hate is the insults that are routinely thrown by either side when the truth is no one can be sure remining is a better choice either.
Apply project fear to the EU,

What if the unstable south European countries withdraw from the Euro and it collapses

What if the far right get into power in more countries and have a referendum and the EU collapses

What if the far right cause so much trouble law and order breaks down

What if Greece and Italy just leave the EU, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Sweden, all have rising right wing Eurosceptic parties.

What if the EU causes "bullets to fly across Europe" as Cameron predicted voting leave would?

Maybe if remain had been less negative more people like me would have voted differently but when the biggest argument for staying uses fear and bullying, it doesn't really stand up to scrutiny either.
Face it, everybody was misled and deriding 17 million people as stupid because they made a different choice isn't really the brightest thing to do.

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Sep 20 with 2471 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

Because people who voted remain told him on twitter.
The Countdown begins. on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 2469 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Sep 20 by Jango

Because people who voted remain told him on twitter.

Oh ok......like Danny Dyer you mean 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Sep 20 with 2468 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

And it all comes from idiots such as yourself.
The Rubicon has been crossed.

Halfway across and drowning...
The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Sep 20 with 2466 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

Halfway across and drowning...

The river rubicon was a very shallow river, not much chance of drowning.
The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Sep 20 with 2462 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

The river rubicon was a very shallow river, not much chance of drowning.

***whoosh***
The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Sep 20 with 2456 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

***whoosh***

Obviously my reply went over your head too, little hands.
The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Sep 20 with 2453 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:47 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Who said anything about a trade war?

You think they were misled because you choose too, you can't accept that the leavers believed anything other than lies. What about the remain lies, you seem to have swallowed them hook line and sinker and how many remain predictions have yet to come true?

As for the brexit arguments, like you say.....nobody knows. I chose leave because I believed it was the right choice. What I hate is the insults that are routinely thrown by either side when the truth is no one can be sure remining is a better choice either.
Apply project fear to the EU,

What if the unstable south European countries withdraw from the Euro and it collapses

What if the far right get into power in more countries and have a referendum and the EU collapses

What if the far right cause so much trouble law and order breaks down

What if Greece and Italy just leave the EU, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Sweden, all have rising right wing Eurosceptic parties.

What if the EU causes "bullets to fly across Europe" as Cameron predicted voting leave would?

Maybe if remain had been less negative more people like me would have voted differently but when the biggest argument for staying uses fear and bullying, it doesn't really stand up to scrutiny either.
Face it, everybody was misled and deriding 17 million people as stupid because they made a different choice isn't really the brightest thing to do.

Give up with you. What do you think raising tariffs on the EU if they don't give us a free trade deal?

I'm not wasting my time with you any more.
The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Sep 20 with 2448 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

We still don't even know what Brexit is yet. So how do you know it will be a success if you don;t know what "it" is?

There's also no evidence that suggests we'd be better off outside of the EU.
The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Sep 20 with 2448 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:11 - Sep 20 by Batterseajack

Give up with you. What do you think raising tariffs on the EU if they don't give us a free trade deal?

I'm not wasting my time with you any more.

You are wasting your time anyway, because no amount of crying on here will change a single thing. 🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024