Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328670 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Sep 28 with 3044 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Sep 28 by LeonWasGod

Cameron did say that in interviews but then his government also published their booklet saying that it wasn't clear what the future relationship would look like. So which version of him do you believe?

A feckin mess, the whole thing from start to finish.

This is not ‘a few interviews’
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 14:46]
The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Sep 28 with 3037 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Sep 28 by Catullus

Yes it's all about our net contributions eh. If we had concerns about industry leaving our country, about immigration, welfare, the NHS and crime, if we worried about political interference by an unelected Commission and President....if we had all that and more maybe we'd have a valid argument.

Yes I am getting it, you are not. Both sides lied during campaigning. I’m talking about the declaration our prime minister made to the entire world about what we would be voting for in a referendum.

Most people knew which way they were voting for before the campaigning even started.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 14:12]
The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Sep 28 with 3025 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 12:55 - Sep 28 by peenemunde

I’d rather be a weirdo, than a treacherous fifth columnist like you, lord Haw haw 😂

Yeah. Treacherous fifth columnist.

Says the cretin who defends a hostile foreign country that sends agents to murder British citizens on British streets.
The Countdown begins. on 15:21 - Sep 28 with 2978 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Sep 28 by Jango

This is not ‘a few interviews’
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 14:46]

Eh? I thought we were talking about the condition of the vote - i.e. what "leave" actually means (or people's understanding of what it meant). That's his "once in a generation" speech, so not really relevant.
The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Sep 28 with 2960 viewsHighjack

Yeah dirty stinking brownies, coming over here, having jumble sales and learning how to tie knots

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 16:36 - Sep 28 with 2947 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:23 - Sep 28 by Highjack

Yeah dirty stinking brownies, coming over here, having jumble sales and learning how to tie knots

It seems that the comment I quoted here has quite rightly disappeared.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 16:41 - Sep 28 with 2943 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 16:36 - Sep 28 by Highjack

It seems that the comment I quoted here has quite rightly disappeared.

Makes you look like Roger Irrelevant when that happens though.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 16:44 - Sep 28 with 2937 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Sep 28 by Jango

Yes I am getting it, you are not. Both sides lied during campaigning. I’m talking about the declaration our prime minister made to the entire world about what we would be voting for in a referendum.

Most people knew which way they were voting for before the campaigning even started.

Hmmmm, my mistake
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 17:36]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 16:47 - Sep 28 with 2934 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Do you really believe that our nice European friends expect everybody in the UK to hold the exact same view ?

Answer. They don’t.

Where in the post you replied to did I say that?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 16:53 - Sep 28 with 2924 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Sep 28 by Jango

You're taking my post the wrong way and completely missing the intended sarcasm....

The Countdown begins. on 16:54 - Sep 28 with 2924 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:21 - Sep 28 by LeonWasGod

Eh? I thought we were talking about the condition of the vote - i.e. what "leave" actually means (or people's understanding of what it meant). That's his "once in a generation" speech, so not really relevant.

I’ve shared the wrong video by there but it’s still relevant because it’s leave means we leave, once in a generation vote. Surely that’s the main condition of the vote.
The Countdown begins. on 16:57 - Sep 28 with 2922 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 13:06 - Sep 28 by sherpajacob

you're not getting the point.

leavers and remainers agree that both sides told numerous lies during the campaign and as they were politicians lies we shouldn't expect them to be honoured..

Yet the lie Cameron told that leaving the EU must mean leaving the single market now appears to be sacrosanct.

You cannot stay in the single market and have left the EU, they are mutually incompatible. Staying in the single market means accepting the EU's 4 pillars, free movement, ECJ primacy etc AND not being able to negotiate our own trade deals.

To leave the EU you must leave the single market.

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Sep 28 with 2913 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 16:57 - Sep 28 by Catullus

You cannot stay in the single market and have left the EU, they are mutually incompatible. Staying in the single market means accepting the EU's 4 pillars, free movement, ECJ primacy etc AND not being able to negotiate our own trade deals.

What is Norways's position?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 17:07 - Sep 28 with 2909 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well that last sentence is just factually incorrect.

The Countdown begins. on 17:10 - Sep 28 with 2901 viewsJackFish

Well that's just nonsense isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Single_Market#/media/File:European_Single
The Countdown begins. on 17:31 - Sep 28 with 2884 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Sep 28 by longlostjack

If you had concerns about industry leaving the country you should have voted Remain. Airbus, Mini, Honda, Nissan etc. Welfare cuts - well hardly the EU's decision to reform disability benefits and introduce universal benefits.. The NHS would be in even more dire straights without the contribution of nurses and doctors from the EU. Crime? I thought the biggest issue last year was knife crime in the big cities. Surely the EU isn't responsible for that too? Which leaves us with immigration. I will admit there are a lot of East Europeans working in the hotel and catering industry but I always think that the service they provide is excellent.

Exactly right 👏

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 17:31 - Sep 28 with 2883 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 17:10 - Sep 28 by JackFish

Well that's just nonsense isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Single_Market#/media/File:European_Single

Why would any country want to stay in the single market and be chained to the eu, when they have decided to leave. Absolute madness.

We have decided to leave the eu, which means learning the single market.
It’s hilarious the what lengths the remoaners will sink too.
They just aren’t intelligent enough, to fool anyone.
The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Sep 28 with 2877 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 05:37 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

Definately something to celebrate..... if you want a smaller economy which will mean less jobs, less taxes, less money for NHS, less for schools, less for social care, less for the police and armed forces, less for roads, less money for wales - and for what ?

Any drop in immigrants from Europe will be matched by an increase from Asia and Africa due to the new trade deals. The Tories want a low wage sweatshop Britain off the coast of Europe.

The conservative and unionist party do not give a single feck for Wales.

The English Labour party do not give a single feck for Wales either.

Why is it, even with the benefit of hindsight that people think any English politician gives a feck for Wales. Even our own politicians don't care about most of Wales.
The remainers (some of them anyway) seem to think the EU gives a feck for Wales, heads up mateys, they don't.
Politicians generally do not give a feck about the electorate until an election is due. As we don't get a vote on the EU commission or Presidents those people will never give a feck at all.

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Sep 28 with 2862 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Sep 28 by Catullus

The English Labour party do not give a single feck for Wales either.

Why is it, even with the benefit of hindsight that people think any English politician gives a feck for Wales. Even our own politicians don't care about most of Wales.
The remainers (some of them anyway) seem to think the EU gives a feck for Wales, heads up mateys, they don't.
Politicians generally do not give a feck about the electorate until an election is due. As we don't get a vote on the EU commission or Presidents those people will never give a feck at all.

Almost 1/4 million views and the most sensible,true post on here so far.

But the remoaners will still not realise reality and what has been going on for the last 40 years.

182 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Sep 28 with 2853 viewsCatullus

Norway is not a member of the EU and negotiated a deal that the EU will not give to us. Remember, they told us we can't cherry pick. Norway isn't in the customs union either.

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Sep 28 with 2833 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Sep 28 by Humpty

Yeah. Treacherous fifth columnist.

Says the cretin who defends a hostile foreign country that sends agents to murder British citizens on British streets.

It’s not my fault your mother dropped you on your head when you were a baby.
It’s also not my fault that you now have some sort of brain damage as a result of that bang to the head, that makes you believe anything the government has to say.🤣

Next you’ll be telling us Iraq had WMD and could deploy those weapons within 45 mins, after all that’s what we were told by the government. 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Sep 28 with 2832 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Sep 28 by Catullus

Norway is not a member of the EU and negotiated a deal that the EU will not give to us. Remember, they told us we can't cherry pick. Norway isn't in the customs union either.

But is part of the single market. So you were wrong.

The Countdown begins. on 19:16 - Sep 28 with 2829 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

But is part of the single market. So you were wrong.

Single market means freedom of movement. No thanks 👍
The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Sep 28 with 2798 viewstrampie

English press already saying Price will put Welsh independence at the top of the agenda and he will do everything to stop brexit and align with Scotland and Northern Ireland on brexit.

They will go after Mr Price but will he be too smart for them ?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 20:12]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Sep 28 with 2767 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Sep 28 by sherpajacob

What is Norways's position?

Just west of Sweden and up a bit of Denmark

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024