Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342258 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Oct 8 with 3500 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Oct 8 by Catullus

Read the PS, which I posted over an hour before you replied so quite clearly I did not "shat-out"

That whole post I found to be a bit of a ramble - possibly a fault of my reading of it. So, we both agree that for simplification of complex/intricate subjects things are not always 100% accurate, good.

You've also posted...

"Something inaccurate that is posted as accurate could be taken as a lie or an attempt to deceive!!" COULD, COULD, COULD...you're a bright enough bloke ask a fcking question

&

"And if somebody asked you a question and you deliberately gave them an inaccurate answer, well it would be wrong to do so." - Who is being deliberate?

These to me indicate that you highly suspicious, if not totally anti those who you disagree with, even though you agree that simplification brings "errors"...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 22:15 - Oct 8 with 3491 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Oct 8 by raynor94

More desperate by the day

People should care about fellow citizens.
You clearly dont give a damn.

I hope you are not one of the poor people who loses his job. Many will though.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 22:47 - Oct 8 with 3480 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 09:50 - Oct 7 by Catullus

Ah see that's a load of nonsense. To start with I didn't post anything that wasn't accurate. Secondly, I don't post something that's knowingly not accurate and I'm happy to be corrected, ususally I post soem kind of disclaimer such as "taking the source into account" or "as much as you can believe any poll" and then we get to intellectual dishonesty, I don't claim to be something I'm not and nor do I pass off anyone else's work as my own.

So would you like to justify your claim that I'm intellectually dishonest?

PS, I didn't jump on the post you refer to. I jumped on the point that posting something as accurate (specially knowing it is inaccurate) is wrong,

Apologies, I missed this post, and this is getting convoluted and a life of its own. Here we go with my comments...

I posted to Django the following
""Posters like Lisa often post things in simple but slightly inaccurate terms to make it understandable." Equates to "general terms" to idiots like you. Do everyone a favour stop digging and let Nookiejack ask/challenge the questions for the Brexiteers."

and you joined in with
"If you post something that (in trying to simplify) is made inaccurate, that obviously means it's not accurate, something brexiteers are usually castigated for. Something inaccurate that is posted as accurate could be taken as a lie or an attempt to deceive!!

I can play with words too, could I be a politician? Nah I'm too honest."

and we carry on with my exchange

"(some)Brexiteers were castigated for outright lies not minor details distorted through over simplification. What is funny is I used "slightly inaccurate" instead of "generally" and you and DJango and you seize on it for your play...so yes you could be a politician as you are intellectually dishonest. "

You missed the first word of the paragraph and I qualified the issue (some) people had with some of the Brexiteers claims and I took issue with your hand waving whataboutism - Second issue to make me question your intellectual honesty (Fist one is at end) From our current exchange - I hope you haven't posted in the last hour - I believe that there is some cross purpose of posts with replies to specific posts being general or whatever the fck. p.s. WTF was/is the " I don't claim to be something I'm not and nor do I pass off anyone else's work as my own." comment about as I didn't make the connection?

As for the first issue of Intellectual dishonesty, this is the reply from you to posts mentioning the potential loss of the car-makers in the country.

"Maybe, when all these companies leave the UK it will provide opportunities. There will be plenty of space for new start ups.
These people who say they'll leave, all they're worried about is their profits anyway. If we stopped buying certai cars and hit them in the pockets they'd reconsider their actions."

What startup is going to have the BILLIONS required to compete with that?... here is an article on Tesla and the sums involved (remember car production solutions were found by the big car makers before Tesla so lots of the problems had solutions before Tesla came to do it)

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-tesla-burns-cash/

I will step away from this now as it is such an emotive subject and my grumpy nature is not going to help matters (If you have posted something in the last hour that needs a reply I might well add one more thing...hopefully not.)

Edit ...to say there were bits I was going to put in in response to the early exchange listed above... but the looking back and forth checking how the thread developed over time and the potential reasons, well I got bored and just did the bit above as it is not worth getting into too much as our stellar politicians will sort it out for us all.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 22:53]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 04:16 - Oct 9 with 3443 viewspikeypaul

171 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not long now lads
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 06:01 - Oct 9 with 3412 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 04:16 - Oct 9 by pikeypaul

171 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not long now lads
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

All because of the 17.4 million freedom fighters ❤️
The Countdown begins. on 09:13 - Oct 9 with 3386 viewspikeypaul

Yes,the 17.4 million have gained us freedom and kicked the eu into touch despite the remoaners not wanting to accept democracy.You have to pity the remoaner losers.

171 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Oct 9 with 3374 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

The UK is free to leave the EU -however, only an imbecile would believe it can dictate the terms to the other 27 member states. The idiot May still believes “Chequers” will be accepted despite the fact that it’s deader than disco.

Britannia no longer the rules the waves, in case you haven’t noticed.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 18:39]

Who wants to dictate anything ?
A democratic decision has been made, so all your bleating Jimmy counts for nothing.
The Countdown begins. on 09:54 - Oct 9 with 3362 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Oct 8 by DJack

That whole post I found to be a bit of a ramble - possibly a fault of my reading of it. So, we both agree that for simplification of complex/intricate subjects things are not always 100% accurate, good.

You've also posted...

"Something inaccurate that is posted as accurate could be taken as a lie or an attempt to deceive!!" COULD, COULD, COULD...you're a bright enough bloke ask a fcking question

&

"And if somebody asked you a question and you deliberately gave them an inaccurate answer, well it would be wrong to do so." - Who is being deliberate?

These to me indicate that you highly suspicious, if not totally anti those who you disagree with, even though you agree that simplification brings "errors"...

Yes that's the whole point, errors occur and simplifying things can make things less than 100% but, if you (and I have been saying this all along) deliberately post inaccurate information to make it easier to understand then it's wrong.
I'm not talking about leaving 3 numbers off Pi here, sometimes people post information in a way that helps boost their argument, to make the numbers look better. People play with statistics all the time.
Anyways, this is semantics and not on topic so lets just agree to disagree eh.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Oct 9 with 3349 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Oct 9 by peenemunde

Who wants to dictate anything ?
A democratic decision has been made, so all your bleating Jimmy counts for nothing.

It seems to me that remainers (well the politicians and rich and famous want to dictate that we stay in the EU regardless of a democratic choice.
It also seems that in many areas, possibly most areas the EU is dictating terms and not actually negotiating.
It's been said many times that the EU wants brexit to look so bad that
1, Nobody else will ever want to leave and
2, The UK changes our mind.

Just yesterday it looked like JC Juncker was taking the p/$$ out of Theresa May, a total lack of respect though obviously she looked a complete numpty and whoever advised her to do it....or should have warned her not to needs sacking and replacing with someone competent.
Why do our Prime Ministers have so many advisors on how to behave and what to say? Are they not intelligent enough to act with dignity, to listen to public opinion and respond without someone else telling them? They have speech writers who make a complete mess of things and they have to carry the can.
Last GE she had a campaign manager whp told her to keep pushing styrong and stable until it became more of a punch line than anything else. That wasn't all this so called expert got wrong, iof Labour had been any good they would have thrashed the Tories.
The EU, Tusk and Juncker are saying in one breath a deal is close then we hear/see them taking the mick and May says it's an attempt to put pressure on the UK and a deal is no closer.
It's not just the Uk that's making a colossal clusterfook of this, the EU is just as bad. They should both be looking for a deal that's the best possible for everyone but the EU wants total control, wants the UK subservient to EU rules even after we've left. Like I keep saying, what they are doing is pushing many Europeans to the right as they watch proceedings and realise what's happening.
The EU is expansionist, protectionist and a bully Maybe Theresa May should poke fun back at Juncker and pretend to be drunk? One disrespectful act deserving another?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - Oct 9 with 3312 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Oct 9 by Catullus

It seems to me that remainers (well the politicians and rich and famous want to dictate that we stay in the EU regardless of a democratic choice.
It also seems that in many areas, possibly most areas the EU is dictating terms and not actually negotiating.

Just yesterday it looked like JC Juncker was taking the p/$$ out of Theresa May, a total lack of respect though obviously she looked a complete numpty and whoever advised her to do it....or should have warned her not to needs sacking and replacing with someone competent.
Why do our Prime Ministers have so many advisors on how to behave and what to say? Are they not intelligent enough to act with dignity, to listen to public opinion and respond without someone else telling them? They have speech writers who make a complete mess of things and they have to carry the can.
Last GE she had a campaign manager whp told her to keep pushing styrong and stable until it became more of a punch line than anything else. That wasn't all this so called expert got wrong, iof Labour had been any good they would have thrashed the Tories.
The EU, Tusk and Juncker are saying in one breath a deal is close then we hear/see them taking the mick and May says it's an attempt to put pressure on the UK and a deal is no closer.
It's not just the Uk that's making a colossal clusterfook of this, the EU is just as bad. They should both be looking for a deal that's the best possible for everyone but the EU wants total control, wants the UK subservient to EU rules even after we've left. Like I keep saying, what they are doing is pushing many Europeans to the right as they watch proceedings and realise what's happening.
The EU is expansionist, protectionist and a bully Maybe Theresa May should poke fun back at Juncker and pretend to be drunk? One disrespectful act deserving another?

Except the politicians and rich and famous that want to dictate that we leave. Let's not pretend that there aren't a lot of influential and rich people who want to leave because that will give them more influence and or/wealth.

Of course the bodies of the EU dictate the terms of membership of their own organisation and hold a lot of the cards in negotiations about deals with outside parties. That's obvious and been stated countless times. Not negotiate? To a point they will, but they've got their clear lines and we've known this from before the referendum. And they've every right to. All known. It doesn't' matter how many times people complain about this, it's known and obvious. So we should be working around it, not wasting time on dreaming up fantasy scenarios which aren't deliverable.

Brexit doesn't need the EU to make it look bad. We're doing a good enough job on our own even before we leave. They don't want it to fail, but they also are required to protect their members and their organisation. Again, obvious.
The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Oct 9 with 3296 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Oct 9 by Catullus

Of course we can have a Canada +++ style deal with the EU...but that would involve a hard border in Ireland. This would obviously go against the good Friday agreement, so the EU have come up with a solution of a border in the Irish sea and NI staying in the CU. They haven't changed their tune since day 1 and they also need a customs border to protect the single market. Being an informed voter, you know this.
The Countdown begins. on 20:19 - Oct 9 with 3264 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 17:40 - Oct 9 by Batterseajack

Of course we can have a Canada +++ style deal with the EU...but that would involve a hard border in Ireland. This would obviously go against the good Friday agreement, so the EU have come up with a solution of a border in the Irish sea and NI staying in the CU. They haven't changed their tune since day 1 and they also need a customs border to protect the single market. Being an informed voter, you know this.

Lord Haw haw is off again.
Brussels calling 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 20:34 - Oct 9 with 3254 viewsShaky

Lend-Lease, The Marshall Plan, Suez, and now looks like Brexit is next. The US just keeps screwing Britain silly, and the right continues to luv it. Odd, isn't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U.S. Weighs Blocking U.K. From Global Procurement Pact
By Bryce Baschuk
Bloomberg ‎09‎ ‎October‎ ‎2018‎ ‎16‎:‎58‎ ‎BST

The U.S. is threatening to block the U.K. from a 46-nation public procurement agreement, a move that would deny British companies from accessing a near $2 trillion-dollar marketplace after leaving the European Union, according to two officials with knowledge of the situation.

The U.K. will apply to rejoin the Government Procurement Agreement, a $1.7 trillion trade accord that governs global appropriation rules, since it will lose its membership after Brexit in March. U.S. negotiators have told their British counterparts that their application is outdated and needs to be revised, said the officials, who asked not to be identified because talks are ongoing.

If blocked from the pact, U.K. companies such as Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc and Serco Group Plc would lose access to members’ procurement processes, including the $837 billion U.S. market. The U.K. will ask GPA participants to provisionally approve its final offer to join the accord during an Oct. 17 meeting at the WTO headquarters in Geneva. Any member can block the U.K.’s accession bid.

A spokeswoman at the office of the U.S. Trade Representative didn’t respond to emails seeking comment.

A Special Case
The purpose of the GPA is to open up, in a reciprocal manner, government procurement markets to foreign competition, and help make the process more transparent. British officials argue that the U.K. is a special case and should receive expedited approval because it’s already a GPA member and can simply replicate its current commitments.

Though the U.K. currently participates in the GPA via the EU, Britain never independently ratified the agreement and must now rejoin as a member in its own right in order to ensure continuity following its departure from the European trading bloc.

At least two other members of the agreement are dissatisfied with the U.K.’s application and doubt that it will be accepted on Oct. 17, according to two separate officials.

“It would be in nobody’s interest to lose this significant amount of market access,” Julian Braithwaite, Britain’s ambassador to the WTO, will tell the government procurement committee in Geneva next week, according to a text of his remarks obtained by Bloomberg. The U.K.’s offer “guarantees that parties can continue to benefit from the current level of access to the U.K.’s market, and ensures no party will be worse off,” according to the paper.

Braithwaite declined to comment for this story.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-09/u-s-is-said-to-mull-blocking-

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 20:56 - Oct 9 with 3238 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 20:34 - Oct 9 by Shaky

Lend-Lease, The Marshall Plan, Suez, and now looks like Brexit is next. The US just keeps screwing Britain silly, and the right continues to luv it. Odd, isn't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U.S. Weighs Blocking U.K. From Global Procurement Pact
By Bryce Baschuk
Bloomberg ‎09‎ ‎October‎ ‎2018‎ ‎16‎:‎58‎ ‎BST

The U.S. is threatening to block the U.K. from a 46-nation public procurement agreement, a move that would deny British companies from accessing a near $2 trillion-dollar marketplace after leaving the European Union, according to two officials with knowledge of the situation.

The U.K. will apply to rejoin the Government Procurement Agreement, a $1.7 trillion trade accord that governs global appropriation rules, since it will lose its membership after Brexit in March. U.S. negotiators have told their British counterparts that their application is outdated and needs to be revised, said the officials, who asked not to be identified because talks are ongoing.

If blocked from the pact, U.K. companies such as Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc and Serco Group Plc would lose access to members’ procurement processes, including the $837 billion U.S. market. The U.K. will ask GPA participants to provisionally approve its final offer to join the accord during an Oct. 17 meeting at the WTO headquarters in Geneva. Any member can block the U.K.’s accession bid.

A spokeswoman at the office of the U.S. Trade Representative didn’t respond to emails seeking comment.

A Special Case
The purpose of the GPA is to open up, in a reciprocal manner, government procurement markets to foreign competition, and help make the process more transparent. British officials argue that the U.K. is a special case and should receive expedited approval because it’s already a GPA member and can simply replicate its current commitments.

Though the U.K. currently participates in the GPA via the EU, Britain never independently ratified the agreement and must now rejoin as a member in its own right in order to ensure continuity following its departure from the European trading bloc.

At least two other members of the agreement are dissatisfied with the U.K.’s application and doubt that it will be accepted on Oct. 17, according to two separate officials.

“It would be in nobody’s interest to lose this significant amount of market access,” Julian Braithwaite, Britain’s ambassador to the WTO, will tell the government procurement committee in Geneva next week, according to a text of his remarks obtained by Bloomberg. The U.K.’s offer “guarantees that parties can continue to benefit from the current level of access to the U.K.’s market, and ensures no party will be worse off,” according to the paper.

Braithwaite declined to comment for this story.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-09/u-s-is-said-to-mull-blocking-

According to 2 officials who don’t want to be named because talks are ongoing. Hmmmm
The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Oct 9 with 3231 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 20:56 - Oct 9 by Jango

According to 2 officials who don’t want to be named because talks are ongoing. Hmmmm

Whether it is this, GMO foods, chlorinated chicken, etc, etc, the US is going to want their pound of flesh to vouchsafe some sort of face saving trade deal once Britain leaves the EU.

Anybody expecting them to be giving the plucky Brexiters a leg up and helping hand are delusional.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 21:26 - Oct 9 with 3222 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Oct 9 by Shaky

Whether it is this, GMO foods, chlorinated chicken, etc, etc, the US is going to want their pound of flesh to vouchsafe some sort of face saving trade deal once Britain leaves the EU.

Anybody expecting them to be giving the plucky Brexiters a leg up and helping hand are delusional.

We should never have given those ungrateful American bastds their independence,they should still be a British colony today.

King George only did it because he was told they were revolting.

When the great day comes soon, we should make plans to take it back and make Britain great again.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Oct 9 with 3214 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:15 - Oct 9 by Shaky

I’m not suggesting that. I just take a large donater for the remain campaign with a pinch of salt when it comes to negative brexit articles. Surely you realise Bloomberg are incredibly biased on the matter.
The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Oct 9 with 3195 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:19 - Oct 9 by peenemunde

Lord Haw haw is off again.
Brussels calling 🤣

Lord Haw Haw was a fascist who spouted Nazi propaganda. Strange choice of insult. You seem to be obsessed V2 rocket man.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Oct 9 with 3193 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 16:56 - Oct 9 by LeonWasGod

Except the politicians and rich and famous that want to dictate that we leave. Let's not pretend that there aren't a lot of influential and rich people who want to leave because that will give them more influence and or/wealth.

Of course the bodies of the EU dictate the terms of membership of their own organisation and hold a lot of the cards in negotiations about deals with outside parties. That's obvious and been stated countless times. Not negotiate? To a point they will, but they've got their clear lines and we've known this from before the referendum. And they've every right to. All known. It doesn't' matter how many times people complain about this, it's known and obvious. So we should be working around it, not wasting time on dreaming up fantasy scenarios which aren't deliverable.

Brexit doesn't need the EU to make it look bad. We're doing a good enough job on our own even before we leave. They don't want it to fail, but they also are required to protect their members and their organisation. Again, obvious.

This isn't about rules of membership though, this is about an agreement outside of membership.
How is it right that they demand we can't start negotiations with other countries until we've left?
How can they demand that any deal means Northern Ireland staying inside the EU, especially when they know NI will never agree to it?

It's not a negotiation at all, it's a list of demands intended to make my two points happen. The UK has conceded ground on several things but every time the UK does this, the EU throws up more problems.
Why did the EU say a deal was close when according to May it was nowhere near?

You're saying they don't want it to fail but the evidence says otherwise, the EU wants Brexit to be a failure, then there's this,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-talks-senior-german-mep-eu

and the threats over the financial sector that could cause chaos,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/10/09/bank-england-fires-warning-shot-

For people who want a deal, and said it was close, they seem to be pushing in a different direction even though it could cost Germany alone billions.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 21:43]

The Countdown begins. on 21:52 - Oct 9 with 3179 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:42 - Oct 9 by Catullus

This isn't about rules of membership though, this is about an agreement outside of membership.
How is it right that they demand we can't start negotiations with other countries until we've left?
How can they demand that any deal means Northern Ireland staying inside the EU, especially when they know NI will never agree to it?

It's not a negotiation at all, it's a list of demands intended to make my two points happen. The UK has conceded ground on several things but every time the UK does this, the EU throws up more problems.
Why did the EU say a deal was close when according to May it was nowhere near?

You're saying they don't want it to fail but the evidence says otherwise, the EU wants Brexit to be a failure, then there's this,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-talks-senior-german-mep-eu

and the threats over the financial sector that could cause chaos,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/10/09/bank-england-fires-warning-shot-

For people who want a deal, and said it was close, they seem to be pushing in a different direction even though it could cost Germany alone billions.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 21:43]

There’ll be a last minute deal I’m sure. Maybot will say it’s the best thing since sliced bread and the EU will throw her a sop by praising her for being such a tough negotiator. Both sides save face because it won’t get through Parliament anyway.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Oct 9 with 3165 viewspikeypaul

The EU will never accept a deal that the British people voted for and we all know it.

They have just been playing games and wasting everyone's time.

No deal is a near certainty and thank god for that.The harder the BREXIT the better.

Maybe the anti British remoaners will then Feck off out of our country.

171 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Oct 9 with 3158 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:52 - Oct 9 by longlostjack

There’ll be a last minute deal I’m sure. Maybot will say it’s the best thing since sliced bread and the EU will throw her a sop by praising her for being such a tough negotiator. Both sides save face because it won’t get through Parliament anyway.

Germany is not convinced,

https://www.ft.com/content/ab2ffe38-acfc-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c

The Countdown begins. on 23:53 - Oct 9 with 3128 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Oct 9 by pikeypaul

The EU will never accept a deal that the British people voted for and we all know it.

They have just been playing games and wasting everyone's time.

No deal is a near certainty and thank god for that.The harder the BREXIT the better.

Maybe the anti British remoaners will then Feck off out of our country.

171 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Maybot has caved in.

Wel played PM, we got there in the end ...?

No British border on the island of Ireland ✅ 🍀

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 00:54 - Oct 10 with 3116 views_

I've not read a single page of this, no doubt, vvank thread, but anyone who voted Brexit, or even worse, still supports the car crash that it is, is a complete vvanker.

Offend or please as always...

This shit has been clogging up the airwaves and super highways for far too long

Make it end.

First a European, then a Welsh man, then a Brit... Never a gullible or complete chavvy tvvat.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Countdown begins. on 04:50 - Oct 10 with 3065 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 00:54 - Oct 10 by _

I've not read a single page of this, no doubt, vvank thread, but anyone who voted Brexit, or even worse, still supports the car crash that it is, is a complete vvanker.

Offend or please as always...

This shit has been clogging up the airwaves and super highways for far too long

Make it end.

First a European, then a Welsh man, then a Brit... Never a gullible or complete chavvy tvvat.

You need a new flag then .....because it makes you look a complete chavvy tw@t.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 5:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024