Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343810 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Dec 8 with 1972 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Dec 8 by sherpajacob

I'm expecting a,major announcement from the combined German car and Italian prosecco industries on Monday.

Yes there’s always a lot of drink and drive campaigns this time of year.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 23:29 - Dec 8 with 1959 viewsexiledclaseboy

So what happens on Tuesday then, Brexit thread chums? Presumably the government loses the vote to ratify the deal in parliament.

What happens next?

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 23:34 - Dec 8 with 1946 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 21:35 - Dec 8 by Humpty

How could the Tory Brexit Secretary say when the UK is out of the EU
we'd go to Berlin for a trade deal not Brussels?

How could the Tory Northern Ireland Secretary not know that the people of NI voted along sectarian lines?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-northern-ireland-secretary-admits-13

The ignorance of the people running our lives is genuinely frightening.

David Davis was the Brexit Secretary and in charge of the negotiations, did he forget to have someone call Berlin or was it a case of being short shrift! Liam Fox said these would be the easiest negotiations to complete and would be sorted quickly! Dummkopf!
The Countdown begins. on 00:13 - Dec 9 with 1910 viewspikeypaul

Both negotiatiers Davis ands Raab resigned because they were puppets put in the posistion with no power or influence and resigned once realising May was never going to change her remoaner ways.

May and the treasury ran it all which is now obvious to everyone.

The Conservatives are now history and I am very happy.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Dec 9 with 1866 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 00:13 - Dec 9 by pikeypaul

Both negotiatiers Davis ands Raab resigned because they were puppets put in the posistion with no power or influence and resigned once realising May was never going to change her remoaner ways.

I thought Pikey would be at the Brexit Betrayal March in London today. Led by Tommy Robinson and his new chums in UKIP. Plus various absolutely not racist at all types from the Democratic Football Lads’ Alliance. What larks.

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Dec 9 with 1855 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:29 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

So what happens on Tuesday then, Brexit thread chums? Presumably the government loses the vote to ratify the deal in parliament.

What happens next?

May goes back to the EU gains a few concessions ( probably already agreed).

This is portrayed as a Great British Victory by the Daily Mail.

The Tory party back her because after all this has always been about the Tory Party and turkeys never vote for Christmas.

Quelle surprise.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Dec 9 with 1852 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:29 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

What happens next?

Extension of Brexit deadline to end of June and a charm offensive to try and get Norway to change their minds. Having seen what a pain in the neck we’ve been in the EU I have some sympathy for their reluctance to let us into their club though.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 9:57]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 10:07 - Dec 9 with 1830 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 00:13 - Dec 9 by pikeypaul

Bloody hell pikey. You've said something I agree with.

'The Conservatives are now history and I am very happy.'

Let's hope it happens.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 10:08 - Dec 9 with 1829 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

I thought Pikey would be at the Brexit Betrayal March in London today. Led by Tommy Robinson and his new chums in UKIP. Plus various absolutely not racist at all types from the Democratic Football Lads’ Alliance. What larks.

How many were there ?

17.4 million ?
The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Dec 9 with 1829 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Dec 9 by Gowerjack

May goes back to the EU gains a few concessions ( probably already agreed).

This is portrayed as a Great British Victory by the Daily Mail.

The Tory party back her because after all this has always been about the Tory Party and turkeys never vote for Christmas.

Quelle surprise.

Probably. No 10 is already spinning the line that if the vote is lost by less than 100 then that would actually be a triumph for May and give her a mandate to go back to Brussels and demand concessions. So they’ll move a couple of commas, have a new vote on the same deal in January and everything will go swimmingly.

Although there’s increasing talk that Tuesday’s vote will be delayed while May goes back the Brussels to beg for help. Because what’s become clearer by the day is that this isn’t about what’s the right thing for the country but what’s best for May’s careeer. And there’s nothing this government likes more than kicking the can down the road so May gets to be the boss for longer.

The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Dec 9 with 1823 viewsCatullus

Some fella on Andrew marr is saying brexiteers may stop brexit by not voting tof this deal. Yet if this deal goes through it gives away our right to leave, gives the power to decide to the EU. Gina Miller is on too, quoting the polls.
It's become a no win situation for the leavers, some might say it's been handled brilliantly by remain politicians and their EU chums. They've manouvered leave into a position where they/we are having to make a decision between a noose or a bullet!!

Apparently another poll showed the only deal less popular than Mays deal was to change our minds and remain. Which only backs up how pointless the polls are because depending on who commissions them and the questions asked, they can be made to show whatever the instigators want them to.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 10:39 - Dec 9 with 1798 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Probably. No 10 is already spinning the line that if the vote is lost by less than 100 then that would actually be a triumph for May and give her a mandate to go back to Brussels and demand concessions. So they’ll move a couple of commas, have a new vote on the same deal in January and everything will go swimmingly.

Although there’s increasing talk that Tuesday’s vote will be delayed while May goes back the Brussels to beg for help. Because what’s become clearer by the day is that this isn’t about what’s the right thing for the country but what’s best for May’s careeer. And there’s nothing this government likes more than kicking the can down the road so May gets to be the boss for longer.

The only things May will get from a trip to Brussels are air miles and a decent meal.

The EU can see that Parliament rejecting this deal is their best hope of the UK staying in.
The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Dec 9 with 1797 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 10:39 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

The only things May will get from a trip to Brussels are air miles and a decent meal.

The EU can see that Parliament rejecting this deal is their best hope of the UK staying in.

We're staying either way though, the only choice is whether we repeal A50 and remain voluntarily or by accepting this deal and never being allowed to leave because we know parliament will never choose leaving with no deal.

We don't have any other options.....unless we declare war and take Europe over by force and make all of the foreign b'stards do as we say, wibble.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 11:13 - Dec 9 with 1760 viewsCatullus

Paxman says his dog, Derek could do a better job and it's hard to disagree,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6475593/JEREMY-PAXMAN-dog-won-better-

Loved the line about Theresa May, in an age of nonentities she is first amongst equals.

The Countdown begins. on 11:13 - Dec 9 with 1757 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

It’s almost impossible to see how this ends in anything other than a second vote now.
The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Dec 9 with 1748 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 10:13 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Some fella on Andrew marr is saying brexiteers may stop brexit by not voting tof this deal. Yet if this deal goes through it gives away our right to leave, gives the power to decide to the EU. Gina Miller is on too, quoting the polls.
It's become a no win situation for the leavers, some might say it's been handled brilliantly by remain politicians and their EU chums. They've manouvered leave into a position where they/we are having to make a decision between a noose or a bullet!!

Apparently another poll showed the only deal less popular than Mays deal was to change our minds and remain. Which only backs up how pointless the polls are because depending on who commissions them and the questions asked, they can be made to show whatever the instigators want them to.

It hasn’t been handled brilliantly by anyone.

Johnson and Rees Mogg’s inability to count has killed them. Couldn’t happen to nicer people.
The Countdown begins. on 11:33 - Dec 9 with 1742 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Dec 9 by Catullus

We're staying either way though, the only choice is whether we repeal A50 and remain voluntarily or by accepting this deal and never being allowed to leave because we know parliament will never choose leaving with no deal.

We don't have any other options.....unless we declare war and take Europe over by force and make all of the foreign b'stards do as we say, wibble.

The first para isn’t a choice. If we don’t repeal the EU Withdrawal Act we’re leaving anyway on 29 March next year. Parliament has already made that choice. The f*ckwits.

The Countdown begins. on 11:34 - Dec 9 with 1738 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:13 - Dec 9 by Catullus

Paxman says his dog, Derek could do a better job and it's hard to disagree,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6475593/JEREMY-PAXMAN-dog-won-better-

Loved the line about Theresa May, in an age of nonentities she is first amongst equals.

Paxman goes tabloid to complain Littlejohn-stylee about feeble-minded populist Tory ministers then goes on to endorse the wisdom of yer actual working class lorry driver from opp north like.

Perhaps he didn’t want the Question Time job so soon after his irony bypass operation.
The Countdown begins. on 11:35 - Dec 9 with 1739 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 11:13 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

It’s almost impossible to see how this ends in anything other than a second vote now.

Second referendum or second vote in Parliament?

My money is still firmly on parliament ratifying this deal (with a few cosmetic changes) at the second attempt in January.

The Countdown begins. on 11:44 - Dec 9 with 1722 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 11:35 - Dec 9 by exiledclaseboy

Second referendum or second vote in Parliament?

My money is still firmly on parliament ratifying this deal (with a few cosmetic changes) at the second attempt in January.

Second referendum.

Unless Brussels take leave of their senses, they won’t give her anything - cosmetic or not.

Unless she drops her red lines and accepts customs union, single market, freedom of movement - that’d get through. Can’t see any version of this deal getting through. Remainers in parliament on both sides are too empowered and all polling shows public support.
The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Dec 9 with 1720 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:44 - Dec 9 by londonlisa2001

Second referendum.

Unless Brussels take leave of their senses, they won’t give her anything - cosmetic or not.

Unless she drops her red lines and accepts customs union, single market, freedom of movement - that’d get through. Can’t see any version of this deal getting through. Remainers in parliament on both sides are too empowered and all polling shows public support.

All polling?
The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Dec 9 with 1715 viewsLohengrin

Second referendum.

I’d take any polling results with a huge pinch of salt, love. These are the same companies who predicted a walkover for Remain back in 2016. The demographic that produced the result two years ago hasn’t evaporated, I work with enough of them to know that for certain.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Dec 9 with 1709 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Dec 9 by Jango

All polling?

Yep.

There aren’t any polls which show May’s deal is supported by the majority of the people.
The Countdown begins. on 11:56 - Dec 9 with 1703 viewsWarwickHunt

Second referendum.

Spot on.
The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Dec 9 with 1698 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Dec 9 by Lohengrin

I’d take any polling results with a huge pinch of salt, love. These are the same companies who predicted a walkover for Remain back in 2016. The demographic that produced the result two years ago hasn’t evaporated, I work with enough of them to know that for certain.

I don’t believe people you work with support May’s deal.

Which is what I said -

“Can’t see any version of this deal getting through. Remainers in parliament on both sides are too empowered and all polling shows public support.“

I haven’t seen a single poll which shows support of May’s deal higher than 20 odd percent.

What I do think is the case, is that remainers prefer her deal to actual Brexit and brexiteers prefer her deal to actual remaining.

On the subject of leave vs remain, I think remain wins this time if we had another vote. Partly demographics, partly young people voting where they couldn’t be bothered last time and partly change of mind. Although not that many will have changed their minds, enough will have to make a difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024