Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343251 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Feb 4 with 2902 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

Thicker than a pound of mince. Enjoy life on the dole, you dopey twàt.

Yes Femi is rather dull. But he won’t be on the dole because he’s being well funded.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Feb 4 with 2856 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Feb 4 with 2851 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Feb 4 by Highjack

Yes Femi is rather dull. But he won’t be on the dole because he’s being well funded.

Arf! I saw what you did there...

You didn't answer my question whether you believed the Maybot still had some Machiavellian plan to keep us in the EU...
The Countdown begins. on 12:35 - Feb 4 with 2846 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Feb 3 by Ebo

Did you see the other video where he talks to this mince thick yorkshireman?

Could you narrow it down with a link?

I've seen quite a few whippet-worriers saying dumber than water stuff like " just gerron wi' it, like".
The Countdown begins. on 15:39 - Feb 4 with 2791 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:33 - Feb 4 by WarwickHunt

Arf! I saw what you did there...

You didn't answer my question whether you believed the Maybot still had some Machiavellian plan to keep us in the EU...

Having someone like Olly Robbins as your de facto Minister for Brexit doesn’t exactly dispel any doubts. We won’t leave. I’ve pretty much come to peace with the inevitability of that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 2767 viewsLeonWasGod

The blatant lies are getting more surreal by the day. It's Daniel Kawczynski's turn to look like a dick (again - he's the bloke who was telling porkies about where our fruit comes from and under what tariffs).

Comes to something when twitter issues a correction (he didn't - he just double downed on the lie on national and local radio).

Every single day there's at least 1 of these hard core Brexiteers popping up and spouting nonsense, but it's not having any effect on their cult following. All very bizarre.
The Countdown begins. on 17:07 - Feb 4 with 2758 viewsLeonWasGod

Seems that Moggy has been getting a bit of help with his social media promotion too.

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Feb 4 with 2686 viewsKilkennyjack

We clearly need a Mueller style investigate into the 2016 Brexit vote.

Farage is a ‘person of interest’ to Mueller already, i wonder why ? Russia 🇷🇺?

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:56 - Feb 4 with 2615 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Feb 4 by Kilkennyjack

We clearly need a Mueller style investigate into the 2016 Brexit vote.

Farage is a ‘person of interest’ to Mueller already, i wonder why ? Russia 🇷🇺?

We need a forensic investigation into the betrayal of British industry from Thatcher through to Blair and the restoration of hanging.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Feb 4 with 2608 viewsmajorraglan

In the event of a “no deal” it looks like he Government has sanctioned that goods will be allowed to enter the UK without checks to avoid huge traffic jams, which I take to meanthere will be no collection of tariffs etc. No doubt goods going the other way from the U.K. to the EU will be checked, so it looks like the EU based exporters will be trading tariff free as it is me but our exporters are going to be paying tariffs!!!! Mental.

The other point is what happens about security and keeping control of our borders?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 23:03]
The Countdown begins. on 23:36 - Feb 4 with 2587 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Feb 4 by majorraglan

In the event of a “no deal” it looks like he Government has sanctioned that goods will be allowed to enter the UK without checks to avoid huge traffic jams, which I take to meanthere will be no collection of tariffs etc. No doubt goods going the other way from the U.K. to the EU will be checked, so it looks like the EU based exporters will be trading tariff free as it is me but our exporters are going to be paying tariffs!!!! Mental.

The other point is what happens about security and keeping control of our borders?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 23:03]

Its a joke shirley ...?

Taking back feck all ...

The Countdown begins. on 01:34 - Feb 5 with 2549 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 23:36 - Feb 4 by Kilkennyjack

Its a joke shirley ...?

Taking back feck all ...

You got it wrong mate. They are taking... us back to the Dark Ages.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 08:24 - Feb 5 with 2503 viewspikeypaul

52 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Feb 5 with 2499 viewsepaul

The Countdown begins. on 22:56 - Feb 4 by Lohengrin

We need a forensic investigation into the betrayal of British industry from Thatcher through to Blair and the restoration of hanging.

I was just about to up arrow you there Loh until I saw your last 3 words!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Feb 5 with 2495 viewsBatterseajack

We're in safe hands on this Irish Border issue

The Countdown begins. on 10:55 - Feb 5 with 2460 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Feb 5 by epaul

I was just about to up arrow you there Loh until I saw your last 3 words!!!

The rope is for those caught with their hands in the National till and the company pension schemes if it makes you feel better, Paul.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 20:12 - Feb 5 with 2369 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 23:36 - Feb 4 by Kilkennyjack

Its a joke shirley ...?

Taking back feck all ...

Sadly not, have a read of the attached article.

We would have nothing left and wouldn’t be able to export to anywhere on tariff free. Who’s going to strike a deal with us when they can export here with no tariffs and keep the tariffs on imports to protect their own industries.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-import-tariffs-goo

Edit forgot to add the link.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 20:12]
The Countdown begins. on 21:07 - Feb 5 with 2340 viewsKilkennyjack

You would have to be a right beaut to be a welsh person and to support Englands Tory Brexit.
Smash Brexit 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The Countdown begins. on 21:23 - Feb 5 with 2326 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:55 - Feb 5 by Lohengrin

The rope is for those caught with their hands in the National till and the company pension schemes if it makes you feel better, Paul.

Sadly, if the likes of IDS, Redwood, Mcvey, Brigden and the other right wing loons get the brexit they want, their next campaign is likely to be for bringing back capital punishment .

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:59 - Feb 5 with 2302 viewsepaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:55 - Feb 5 by Lohengrin

Winer every time Loh

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Countdown begins. on 09:29 - Feb 6 with 2210 viewspikeypaul

51 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Feb 6 with 2176 viewsJango

Donald throwing his toys out of the pram now he realises their bully boy tactics aren’t gonna work with UK. Horrible little c**t
The Countdown begins. on 13:32 - Feb 6 with 2145 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Feb 6 by Jango

Donald throwing his toys out of the pram now he realises their bully boy tactics aren’t gonna work with UK. Horrible little c**t

But he's right and you're still a coont.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Feb 6 with 2144 viewsBatterseajack

But he's right though. Does anyone have a plan for leaving?
The Countdown begins. on 13:39 - Feb 6 with 2142 viewsJackSomething

He's got a point though, even you have to admit it.

To promote something as pivotal as Brexit without any plan on how to deliver it successfully is reprehensible. I fail to see how even the most ardent Brexiteer could claim otherwise.

Just because Tusk does tend to come across as a pr*ck doesn't make him wrong.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024