Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308788 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Feb 18 with 2265 viewsJango

Let’s see if these 7 MPs who have resigned over not getting their second referendum now go back to their constituents with a by-election to see if they still want them as their non labour MP.
The Countdown begins. on 13:25 - Feb 18 with 2237 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 11:15 - Feb 17 by pikeypaul

Spot on,the w@nker Remoaners blame everything on the people deciding to leave.No mention of falling inflation and the record levels of employment from them is there, I wonder why that is ?

If we lose this afternoon it will be brexits fault.

40 days AFLI

SIUYRL

Then how come all these rich tw ats are leaving the country when their Brexit utopia is supposed to be amazing?

[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 13:25]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Feb 18 with 2190 viewsLegend83

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Feb 17 by Kilkennyjack

Hi Einstein - riddle me this .... why would the company itself blame Brexit is thats not true ?

There is an elephant in your room mate and its got BREXIDIOT written large on it.

Warra div.

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

They have been operating with an unsustainable load factor of around 40% for several years, have a horrendous reputation for cancelling flights and fecking over passengers, and make losses year after year.

Post-Referendum 2016-18 were actually their best 3 years in the last 10 for passenger numbers and flights.

I agree Brexit uncertainity will likely have had a bearing on the collapse but it is not that black and white - this business was on a downward trajectory and has probably had a more gentle final push than you think.
The Countdown begins. on 14:34 - Feb 18 with 2189 viewsLegend83

This won't help the Brexit cause...

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47282603
The Countdown begins. on 14:36 - Feb 18 with 2187 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Feb 18 by Jango

Let’s see if these 7 MPs who have resigned over not getting their second referendum now go back to their constituents with a by-election to see if they still want them as their non labour MP.

Most of them are reflecting the will of their constituents, so may get support. Shuker & Smith look on dodgy ground though!

Chuka Umunna, MP for Streatham (78.62% remain)
Luciana Berger, MP for Liverpool Wavertree (58.19% remain)
Gavin Shuker, MP for Luton South (54.6% leave)
Angela Smith, MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge (60.65% leave)
Chris Leslie, MP Nottingham East (57.12% remain)
Mike Gapes, MP for Ilford South (56.69% remain)
Ann Coffey, MP for Stockport (53.21% remain)
The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Feb 18 with 2174 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:34 - Feb 18 by Legend83

It seems to me that it's the perfect sh*tstorm. Slowdown following dieselgate, manufacturers adjusting to going electric and then throw Brexit uncertainty on top and it's just too much.

We were well warned of course. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/26/brexit-uncertainty-putting-8600
The Countdown begins. on 14:48 - Feb 18 with 2162 viewspikeypaul

Happy fecking days.

The anti democracy crew showing us their hand again 😆

39 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:55 - Feb 18 with 2141 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Feb 18 by Jango

Paying muppets like Gary Lineker millions a year while threatening people who can’t afford the license fee with court action is not great value for money. It’s a big con.

Not going to argue with you about paying obscene salaries, but I have no issue with prosecuting those who don’t pay. At £150 a year which works out at about a pint of beer a week, you got very good quality tv and radio programes and high quality journalism.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Feb 18 with 2129 viewsLegend83

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Feb 18 by LeonWasGod

It seems to me that it's the perfect sh*tstorm. Slowdown following dieselgate, manufacturers adjusting to going electric and then throw Brexit uncertainty on top and it's just too much.

We were well warned of course. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jun/26/brexit-uncertainty-putting-8600

Not forgetting the FTA between the EU and Japan making it cheaper overnight to export cars directly into the European market.

The flip side is Honda have struggled with sales in Europe for some time and much of their Swindon production is actually sold outside of the EU - the existing weakness of not having a large enough volume base for the cost, again may have been exacerbated here by the Brexit uncertainty.

My fear is the impact will be x10 - the article only quotes the potential direct job losses at Honda; the supply chain goes much further.
The Countdown begins. on 15:06 - Feb 18 with 2127 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:01 - Feb 17 by jack_lord

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sir-jim-ratcliffe-the-uks-richest-man-quits-c

Another brexiteer done well and buggering off

Wonderfully ironically, Monaco is part of the EU customs territory, within the Schengen free movement area, uses the Euro and is preparing to enter the Single Market. So pretty much everything he's publically stood against wrt Brexit.

People would be better off judging these chancers by their actions rather than their words.
The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Feb 18 with 2123 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 14:34 - Feb 18 by Legend83

Not good news at all and it won’t only be the jobs at Honda, thousands will be lost in the supply chain.

I believe that uncertainty and mess that is Brexit is a factor in this, but the recent trade deal signed by the EU and Japan is another factor which needs to be considered. Fox letter to Japan hadn’t gone down well and it looks like we are going to get terms on a trade deal that are inferior to the terms the EU has negotiated with Japan. The political posturing and party political games are causing huge uncertainties and problems. We are seeing lots of companies including some run by Brexiteers leaving our country.

I want my kids to live in a country where they have a bright future and good prospects of getting on in life, the more I see of things at the moment the worse it seems.

May needs to sort things out and quickly.
The Countdown begins. on 15:19 - Feb 18 with 2117 viewsLegend83

The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Feb 18 by majorraglan

Not good news at all and it won’t only be the jobs at Honda, thousands will be lost in the supply chain.

I believe that uncertainty and mess that is Brexit is a factor in this, but the recent trade deal signed by the EU and Japan is another factor which needs to be considered. Fox letter to Japan hadn’t gone down well and it looks like we are going to get terms on a trade deal that are inferior to the terms the EU has negotiated with Japan. The political posturing and party political games are causing huge uncertainties and problems. We are seeing lots of companies including some run by Brexiteers leaving our country.

I want my kids to live in a country where they have a bright future and good prospects of getting on in life, the more I see of things at the moment the worse it seems.

May needs to sort things out and quickly.

Agree with all of that.

Swindon has been there from the beginning to get around the into-EU-tariff issue for Japanese companies. It also became highly efficient along the way. But now that cost incentive is gone (due to the FTA that would have happened Brexit or no Brexit), why would Honda keep their UK plant open when their own plants in Japan are nearly 4 times more efficient output per head?

There is also this:

Honda European sales 2007: 311,000
Honda European sales 2018: 136,000
The Countdown begins. on 15:19 - Feb 18 with 2117 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:02 - Feb 18 by Legend83

Not forgetting the FTA between the EU and Japan making it cheaper overnight to export cars directly into the European market.

The flip side is Honda have struggled with sales in Europe for some time and much of their Swindon production is actually sold outside of the EU - the existing weakness of not having a large enough volume base for the cost, again may have been exacerbated here by the Brexit uncertainty.

My fear is the impact will be x10 - the article only quotes the potential direct job losses at Honda; the supply chain goes much further.

Yep, they announced 800 job losses in 2013 because of the European market slow down. Although in 2015 they were quite optimistic when announcing £200m investment to make Swindon the global Hub for the Civic. https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/12886282.honda-suppliers-warned-to-be-a

Suddenly making Swindon the global hub for the Civic doesn't look so attractive. I've seen some ridiculous figures regarding the supply chain floating around on social media - up to 100,000 jobs. I can't in any way validate those claims, but whatever the true figure I suspect additional losses will be substantial. It's a massive hammer blow for Swindon. Project reality.
The Countdown begins. on 15:22 - Feb 18 with 2112 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:55 - Feb 18 by majorraglan

Not going to argue with you about paying obscene salaries, but I have no issue with prosecuting those who don’t pay. At £150 a year which works out at about a pint of beer a week, you got very good quality tv and radio programes and high quality journalism.

Hmm. I think some of the quality of the journalism in recent years has been questionable. They've really suffered with this false equivalence issue and lack of challenging absurd claims by some of the people they interview. But generally agree though - it is something worth fighting (and paying) for, even if it needs a bit of attention in places.
The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 15:24 - Feb 18 with 2110 viewsLegend83

[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 15:30]
The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Feb 18 with 2092 viewsBatterseajack

This Vote Leave leaflet hasn't aged very well
The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Feb 18 with 2023 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:27 - Feb 18 with 2000 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Feb 18 by Batterseajack

Another Eton mess of a bloke masquerading as an intellectual.

Edit: Thought it was the Mogg - Redwood is even duller.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 17:28]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:56 - Feb 18 with 1947 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:07 - Feb 18 by Gwyn737

Attacking the BBC is comparable to when people enter an argument with a spurious ‘Nazi’ comparison - it’s an argument people use because they’ve run out of material.

The BBC isn’t perfect - far from it, but while both sides of the divide accuse it of bias then it’s doing something right.

It’s incredibly good value for money and it keeps us away from the American style pick your own news. I’d bracket it with the NHS as one of the few things we have left to be proud of.

This in spades.

Do away with the BBC and the barbarians will truly be at the door...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 18:59 - Feb 18 with 1943 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Feb 18 by Jango

Paying muppets like Gary Lineker millions a year while threatening people who can’t afford the license fee with court action is not great value for money. It’s a big con.

As I was saying.

Barbarians at the door.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - Feb 18 with 1942 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:55 - Feb 18 by majorraglan

Yep

And David Attenborough
The best sports coverage
Wimbledon
Glastonbury
Radio
The Website

Etc etc..

Radio 4 & 6Music are worth the licence fee on their own.

Plastic since 1974

The Countdown begins. on 19:08 - Feb 18 with 1938 viewsexiledclaseboy

You could double the licence fee and the BBC would still be fantastic value.

If we’re worried about saving public money, scrap the Department for Exiting the EU. It literally has no responsibilities at all now.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Feb 18 with 1903 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:59 - Feb 18 by Gowerjack

As I was saying.

Barbarians at the door.

Or in Jango’s case - gammon at the gate.
The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Feb 18 with 1890 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 19:05 - Feb 18 by Gowerjack

Yep

And David Attenborough
The best sports coverage
Wimbledon
Glastonbury
Radio
The Website

Etc etc..

Radio 4 & 6Music are worth the licence fee on their own.

I’d add kids’ channels and BBC4 to that lot.

I can’t somehow imagine the Brains’ Trust on this thread watching top drawer foreign drama on a Saturday night. Fakkin’ sub-titles!
The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Feb 18 with 1884 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Feb 18 by WarwickHunt

I’d add kids’ channels and BBC4 to that lot.

I can’t somehow imagine the Brains’ Trust on this thread watching top drawer foreign drama on a Saturday night. Fakkin’ sub-titles!

That’s the beauty of the BBC though. Literally (and I don’t use that word lightly, especially when talking to you) something for all. I’m not a fan of Radio 4 for example, I much prefer 5Live’s more conversational style. I also miss BBC3 a lot. There was many a hidden gem in there albeit among some dross as well.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024