Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2325192 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Mar 13 with 1346 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

It changes nothing.

With or without a deal, we leave 29th March.

J.R.M confirmed this. HOWEVER I have confidence in these worms bypassing that with ease.
The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Mar 13 with 1337 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

Doesn't Article 50 work both ways though - after activating, two years to get withdrawal agreement. So wouldn't the 29th March date apply to both parties, ie EU can enforce leaving with no deal?

From Article 50.

“The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.”

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Mar 13 with 1337 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Mar 13 by Luther27

J.R.M confirmed this. HOWEVER I have confidence in these worms bypassing that with ease.

The UK can withdraw article 50 but the EU would need to agree an extension to Article 50.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 19:51 - Mar 13 with 1333 viewsswan65split

The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Mar 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

312 to 308 they will start arguing again.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:26]

I -demand another vote
The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Mar 13 with 1326 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

From Article 50.

“The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.”

So if EU refuse an extension then it's no deal on 29th March, correct?
The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Mar 13 with 1321 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

So if EU refuse an extension then it's no deal on 29th March, correct?

In theory. But that’s all it is.

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Mar 13 with 1317 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

Theory is basically all we have right now.
The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Mar 13 with 1316 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

The UK could withdraw article 50.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 13 with 1310 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Mar 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

The UK can withdraw article 50 but the EU would need to agree an extension to Article 50.

And you don't think they won't? I'm pretty sure that was offered last year. Wish I could find the statement.
Anyway...it matters not to me. Tonight democracy died...along with my vote.
The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 13 with 1304 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Mar 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

The UK could withdraw article 50.

They could. But that won’t happen. Not without another referendum anyway. May’s clearly going to have another go at getting her deal through if the Speaker will let her.

The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Mar 13 with 1295 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 13 by Luther27

And you don't think they won't? I'm pretty sure that was offered last year. Wish I could find the statement.

EU won't want a long extension though.

Anti EU sentiment is increasing across Europe. MEP elections upcoming - not in EU's interests to prolong into that election period.

Given parliament won't agree on anything prior to March 29th, don't see anything having changed other than posturing.
The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Mar 13 with 1295 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think the EU will but they do have the option. Interesting to see EU politicians commenting more freely today.

The Countdown begins. on 20:06 - Mar 13 with 1276 viewsbluey_the_blue

Oooooh Ken Clarke stirring up the feminists by referring to "Women's Institute" there.

I almost expected him to end up being chased around the HoC by scantily clad female MPs, Benny Hill style.
The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Mar 13 with 1271 viewsbluey_the_blue

EU view is it's not enough to just say "can't have no deal", needs to agree to a deal.

So another vote on May's deal then? An absolute "take it or leave it"?
The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Mar 13 with 1261 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

EU view is it's not enough to just say "can't have no deal", needs to agree to a deal.

So another vote on May's deal then? An absolute "take it or leave it"?

I’ve been telling you for weeks that’s her plan.

The Countdown begins. on 20:13 - Mar 13 with 1242 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve been telling you for weeks that’s her plan.

Eh, either way May is toast as are quite a few MPs.

Those who voted for Article 50 knowing full well "no deal" was default only to then try to prevent "no deal" will be viewed as not exactly trustworthy.
The Countdown begins. on 20:16 - Mar 13 with 1230 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tomorrow’s motion.

The government motion tabled for tomorrow sets next Wednesday as the deadline for MPs to pass a Brexit deal. It says, if a deal is passed by then, the government will seek an extension of article 50 until 30 June. But if the deal is not passed by then, then the government will need a longer extension, requiring the UK to take part in European elections, the motion says.

So whatever happens now we won’t leave on 29 March. Reset the countdown, pikey boy.

The Countdown begins. on 20:19 - Mar 13 with 1220 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:16 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

Tomorrow’s motion.

The government motion tabled for tomorrow sets next Wednesday as the deadline for MPs to pass a Brexit deal. It says, if a deal is passed by then, the government will seek an extension of article 50 until 30 June. But if the deal is not passed by then, then the government will need a longer extension, requiring the UK to take part in European elections, the motion says.

So whatever happens now we won’t leave on 29 March. Reset the countdown, pikey boy.

IF a deal is passed. That lot couldn't agree on which direction the sun rises from.

Parliament agree a "deal"? Errm, you need two parties to agree a deal and EU ain't involved. Parliament agree a deal EU would turn their noses up at? No point with any extension, we leave anyway.

EU would have to agree a longer extension which I don't see happening.

So we may well leave with no deal on 29th March.
The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 13 with 1209 viewsWarwickHunt

Oh do shut up, you hysterical, melodramatic tart.

We’re a parliamentary democracy and have been for a while now...
The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 13 with 1208 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:19 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

IF a deal is passed. That lot couldn't agree on which direction the sun rises from.

Parliament agree a "deal"? Errm, you need two parties to agree a deal and EU ain't involved. Parliament agree a deal EU would turn their noses up at? No point with any extension, we leave anyway.

No. We won’t.
The Countdown begins. on 20:22 - Mar 13 with 1203 viewsKilkennyjack

Why would Berscow allow her deal to come back a third time...?
Its lost by over 100 votes both times.
Dead as a dead parrot.
Hello ?

‘no deal’ is also dead after tonight.
Gone.

Therefore the old Magic Grampa has his chance to create a new deal that commands the support of the whole house - or we ask for extension based on a GE or People’s Vote.

Who knows ?

Now lets sit back and watch the Tory cabinet fall apart. Maybe tonight.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Mar 13 with 1197 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

They could. But that won’t happen. Not without another referendum anyway. May’s clearly going to have another go at getting her deal through if the Speaker will let her.

Strong indications that the Speaker won’t. Not unless there are substantial changes, which there won’t be.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:23]
The Countdown begins. on 20:23 - Mar 13 with 1190 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

With 75 per cent of MPs remainers I feel the only thing they are likely to agree on is a route that leads toward a second vote.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 20:25]

The Countdown begins. on 20:24 - Mar 13 with 1187 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:19 - Mar 13 by bluey_the_blue

Jesus Bluey. The deal on offer will be the same one as has already been offered twice. The EU has already agreed it. If parliament agrees that deal the extension will be till 30 June. If it doesn’t, the extension will be longer.

Worth remembering that the motion is amendable so is unlikely to remain as is. But government discipline has broken down entirely now.

The Countdown begins. on 20:25 - Mar 13 with 1182 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

No. We won’t.

We may well.

EU have already said they will only approve a short extension if there's a deal there.

Parliament can't just turn round and say "we want free unicorns, hamsters et al" and EU then say "yeah, have a few more weeks and we'll sort it".

EU won't want a long extension given the MEP elections where anti=EU sentiment across Europe could well have an impact.

As it stands, legally nothing has changed.

All that's happened is Cooper has jumped ahead of Starmer in positioning herself to take over once Corbyn goes, forgetting female Labour candidates always end up with the lowest number of votes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024