Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2372914 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 11:50 - Mar 20 with 1986 viewsBatterseajack

Question to our resitent Brexit cheerleaders...Do you think the country is ready to leave on a no deal in 8 days time? If yes, but with a little bit of disruption, where do you think the disruption might take place, in what form and for how long?
The Countdown begins on 11:56 - Mar 20 with 1977 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 21:48 - Mar 19 by Jango

The point being for a long time he was a big fan of the idea of us joining the Euro. He was wrong.

He’s coming out of the woodwork now because he’s no doubt got a vested interest in the EU, remainers refuse to see it that way for some reason even though it’s quite blatant.

The man should be serving life behind bars ffs.

What a stupid thing to say. How can be wrong for being a ‘fan’? We didn’t join on his watch. Furthermore, the pound has weakened against the euro since its inception.

Was around 69 pence to buy a euro, now 89 pence buys a euro. That’s a significant change.

Maybe we should have joined.
The Countdown begins on 12:02 - Mar 20 with 1963 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 10:46 - Mar 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Andrea Leadsom touring around Radio & TV stations this morning, explaining how the brexitshambles isn't the Tory’s fault.
Apparently its Parliament ,The EU ,Jeremy Corbyn , Bercow and people who voted for it.

Andrea Leadsom is a clown. Does anyone believe her or take her seriously?
The Countdown begins on 12:04 - Mar 20 with 1962 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 11:49 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

What have Welsh Labour had to say about manufacturing plants like, say, The Metal Box in Neath moving production to one of the eastern accession countries where wages are less than half aside from airy nonsense about the EU funding two new roundabouts in Blaenau Gwent? I’ll go back to the point I made a few pages ago about the Brexit vote being an outpouring of dissatisfaction with things as they are.

What do you think happens next? If folk have been left without a pot to piss in through no fault of their own, folk who are freighted with the same obligations but have now been deprived of the means to meet them and are called ‘stupid’ for daring to imagine that the way to address their grievances was through the ballot box?

I would say their grievances have been cruelly exploited by people who don't share the same interests as the folk your talking about. Ironically, the Brexit cheerleader elites are also boasting about our current employment figures which contradicts the plight of the people they represent.
The Countdown begins on 12:30 - Mar 20 with 1942 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 12:04 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

I would say their grievances have been cruelly exploited by people who don't share the same interests as the folk your talking about. Ironically, the Brexit cheerleader elites are also boasting about our current employment figures which contradicts the plight of the people they represent.

You want a true indicator of where we are, what the real state of play is? Where I work has recently received in excess of 2800 applications for fifteen vacancies.

That’s predicament and driver in microcosm.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins on 12:54 - Mar 20 with 1919 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 12:02 - Mar 20 by costalotta

Andrea Leadsom is a clown. Does anyone believe her or take her seriously?

If it had gone to a vote of Tory faithful I reckon they would have chosen her over May.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 13:01 - Mar 20 with 1903 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 11:27 - Mar 20 by Ace_Jack

The Brexiteers have nothing apart from conjecture and conspiracy. That's why this thread has diverted onto Blair and civil servants.

At no point has any brexiteer taken any responsibility for the last 2 and a half years of absolute sh*tshow chaos. Its just deflection, blame and run away like brave brave sir Robin.

Nauseating really.

Yet remainers have been claiming since the start of this thread that the referendum was all about in house Tory politics and nothing to do with the fact it’s what the people wanted.
The Countdown begins on 13:04 - Mar 20 with 1897 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 10:49 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

The Tories at the time were criticizing Labour for not starting to the war sooner. So to suggest the same outcome wouldn't have happened with IDS or Michael Howard is disingenuous at best.

Having also been wrong on Iraq, what make you think IDS and Michael Howard are right about no deal brexit?

The difference there is nobody on the leave side are holding them up on a pedestal. Jesus, Blair’s been a despises figute for years now all of a sudden he’s lauded on here as a giant of a man, one of our greatest politicians who’s head and shoulders above our current Leaders. Embarrassing to read.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 13:06 - Mar 20 with 1894 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 12:30 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

You want a true indicator of where we are, what the real state of play is? Where I work has recently received in excess of 2800 applications for fifteen vacancies.

That’s predicament and driver in microcosm.

So with that being the state of play, what do they make of the claims that employment is at an all time high?
The Countdown begins on 13:08 - Mar 20 with 1890 viewslonglostjack

I really do hope that the EU tell May what she can do with her request for a three month extension.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 13:12 - Mar 20 with 1888 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 13:06 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

So with that being the state of play, what do they make of the claims that employment is at an all time high?

It tells us that we can only let people in from now as and when they are needed. Unskilled are not needed whatsoever.
The Countdown begins on 13:16 - Mar 20 with 1880 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 11:56 - Mar 20 by costalotta

What a stupid thing to say. How can be wrong for being a ‘fan’? We didn’t join on his watch. Furthermore, the pound has weakened against the euro since its inception.

Was around 69 pence to buy a euro, now 89 pence buys a euro. That’s a significant change.

Maybe we should have joined.

He’s admitted he was wrong initially about the Euro. He’s also admitted he didn’t realise that so many immigrants would arrive when he opened the gates to them. Iraq was a disgrace. He’s been wrong on many things so why he should even be given any airtime is beyond me.
The Countdown begins on 13:17 - Mar 20 with 1875 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 13:12 - Mar 20 by Jango

It tells us that we can only let people in from now as and when they are needed. Unskilled are not needed whatsoever.

So the problem is too much immigration in South Wales then is it?
The Countdown begins on 13:22 - Mar 20 with 1869 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 13:06 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

Who now, the people I work with? On the specifics of your question I couldn’t say, but I’ll ask around tonight; on the more general question of whether or not they invest much faith in ‘official’ pronouncements then I suspect you already know the answer.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 13:27]

The Countdown begins on 13:23 - Mar 20 with 1866 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 13:08 - Mar 20 by longlostjack

I really do hope that the EU tell May what she can do with her request for a three month extension.

Shove it up her backstop?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins on 13:28 - Mar 20 with 1860 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 13:23 - Mar 20 by Highjack

Shove it up her backstop?

Very good.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 13:32 - Mar 20 with 1857 viewssherpajacob

It seems the only reason she gives is for extra time to get her WA through parliament.

The WA that has already been rejected twice after May postponed the original vote.

She then criticised publicly at PMQs the very MPs she needs to win over.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 13:43 - Mar 20 with 1834 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 13:17 - Mar 20 by Batterseajack

So the problem is too much immigration in South Wales then is it?

No I’m saying that if 2800 people are applying for 15 positions then we dont need more people flowing through the door. Any sane person would understand that.
The Countdown begins on 14:10 - Mar 20 with 1804 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 13:43 - Mar 20 by Jango

No I’m saying that if 2800 people are applying for 15 positions then we dont need more people flowing through the door. Any sane person would understand that.

Trouble with Brexit, is that even if it stops the 2800 being added to, the 15 number might well end up with a minus sign in front of it.
The Countdown begins on 14:19 - Mar 20 with 1794 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 11:49 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

What have Welsh Labour had to say about manufacturing plants like, say, The Metal Box in Neath moving production to one of the eastern accession countries where wages are less than half aside from airy nonsense about the EU funding two new roundabouts in Blaenau Gwent? I’ll go back to the point I made a few pages ago about the Brexit vote being an outpouring of dissatisfaction with things as they are.

What do you think happens next? If folk have been left without a pot to piss in through no fault of their own, folk who are freighted with the same obligations but have now been deprived of the means to meet them and are called ‘stupid’ for daring to imagine that the way to address their grievances was through the ballot box?

I completely understand why people may have voted to leave but after two years of deep and detailed public discourse on the matter, ignorance on who to blame for our plight no longer washes with me. If you don't have a pot to piss in and then take to the ballot box to scapegoat anyone and everyone apart from those responsible, you're part of the problem. Don't expect me to nod and console ignorant halfwits while they search for easy answers peddled by charlatans.

We've seen a worldwide race to the bottom and the inability of successive governments to protect our manufacturing base. Even China is now seeing their manufacturing base shrink!

The reality of the last two years is that the little manufacturing jobs we have will be eviscerated by any Brexit that removes us from the Customs Union. The same goes for our agriculture. But whataboutism on the decline of manufacturing jobs isn't an answer to getting us out of the mess that we are in is it?

You think individually wealthy people Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg want a no deal Brexit to protect workers? Give over.
The Countdown begins on 14:29 - Mar 20 with 1781 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 12:54 - Mar 20 by sherpajacob

If it had gone to a vote of Tory faithful I reckon they would have chosen her over May.

Possibly.

She cannot be trusted though and given her previous for being less than truthful (cv gate) then she really shouldn’t be anywhere near the pm role. She doesnt come across as states-person like. In fact, She shouldn’t be anywhere near the front benches. That says more about the quality of politicians more than anything else.

Hence we are in very strange times.
The Countdown begins on 14:31 - Mar 20 with 1774 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 13:16 - Mar 20 by Jango

He’s admitted he was wrong initially about the Euro. He’s also admitted he didn’t realise that so many immigrants would arrive when he opened the gates to them. Iraq was a disgrace. He’s been wrong on many things so why he should even be given any airtime is beyond me.

Address the points made not the voices in your head my friend. You may find that you’d be little more credible.
The Countdown begins on 14:42 - Mar 20 with 1765 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins on 14:19 - Mar 20 by Ace_Jack

I completely understand why people may have voted to leave but after two years of deep and detailed public discourse on the matter, ignorance on who to blame for our plight no longer washes with me. If you don't have a pot to piss in and then take to the ballot box to scapegoat anyone and everyone apart from those responsible, you're part of the problem. Don't expect me to nod and console ignorant halfwits while they search for easy answers peddled by charlatans.

We've seen a worldwide race to the bottom and the inability of successive governments to protect our manufacturing base. Even China is now seeing their manufacturing base shrink!

The reality of the last two years is that the little manufacturing jobs we have will be eviscerated by any Brexit that removes us from the Customs Union. The same goes for our agriculture. But whataboutism on the decline of manufacturing jobs isn't an answer to getting us out of the mess that we are in is it?

You think individually wealthy people Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees Mogg want a no deal Brexit to protect workers? Give over.

”Don't expect me to nod and console ignorant halfwits...”

Ah! wonderful. This moderate, social democratic caper is a real winner. I’m sure it’s going to catch on in a big way in the next few years.

‘You’ve got nothing, because you deserve nothing. You are nothing.’ I’m sure clipboard-toting Labour canvassers are going to get a splendid reception hawking that message door-to-door around Swansea East come the next neon-lit swindle we call elections.

The Countdown begins on 14:59 - Mar 20 with 1746 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 14:42 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

Ah! wonderful. This moderate, social democratic caper is a real winner. I’m sure it’s going to catch on in a big way in the next few years.

‘You’ve got nothing, because you deserve nothing. You are nothing.’ I’m sure clipboard-toting Labour canvassers are going to get a splendid reception hawking that message door-to-door around Swansea East come the next neon-lit swindle we call elections.

Has there been a political party in history who openly sneers down their collective noses at their target audience as openly as the modern Labour Party?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins on 15:02 - Mar 20 with 1741 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins on 14:42 - Mar 20 by Lohengrin

If you believe Brexit will make this country wealthier, you are a half wit. Change my mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024