Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2340723 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 19:33 - Mar 27 with 1631 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:01 - Mar 27 by Jango

So that automatically means the Irish Sea? You’ll notice he hasn’t said that because it’s been nonsense from the start.

No. Shove a border halfway across GB. See how that works.

Perhaps we could have it in Shropshire or something.

I am genuinely failing to see how you don’t understand the actual issue.

If GB has to equal NI because it’s the same country. And NI has to equal ROI because of the Belfast Agreement. And ROI has to equal EU because it’s a member state. GB has to equal EU.

Or somewhere, one of those ‘has to equal’ bits, falls over. It doesn’t matter where the physical checks are.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 19:34]
The Countdown begins on 19:36 - Mar 27 with 1620 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 19:15 - Mar 27 by Joe_bradshaw

I think ECB has called this all along.
She's going to get her deal through.

Yup. And now we’re gonna get May’s crappy deal and an arch Brexit loon negotiating the future relationship. Marvellous.

And just to add, the future direction of the UK’s relationship with the EU which will govern the national prosperity for a generation, will be decided by about 100,000 Tory party members. The rest of us can go f*ck ourselves. Still, democracy, taking back control, destiny in our own hands. Suck it up losers. Will of the people. Well, 100,000 of them.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins on 19:38 - Mar 27 with 1616 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins on 19:33 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

If GB has to equal NI because it’s the same country. And NI has to equal ROI because of the Belfast Agreement. And ROI has to equal EU because it’s a member state. GB has to equal EU.

Or somewhere, one of those ‘has to equal’ bits, falls over. It doesn’t matter where the physical checks are.

Offa's dyke?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins on 19:42 - Mar 27 with 1603 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 19:36 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

Yup. And now we’re gonna get May’s crappy deal and an arch Brexit loon negotiating the future relationship. Marvellous.

And just to add, the future direction of the UK’s relationship with the EU which will govern the national prosperity for a generation, will be decided by about 100,000 Tory party members. The rest of us can go f*ck ourselves. Still, democracy, taking back control, destiny in our own hands. Suck it up losers. Will of the people. Well, 100,000 of them.

I can’t see why for example, Clarke votes for it anymore without an amendment which becomes binding.

I can’t see why Boles votes for it anymore.

And those two have voted for it twice.

I also can’t see how DUP votes for it.

Johnson etc are a sideshow. Farage was calling him and the others everyname under the sun on LBC earlier. The actual brexiteers aren’t happy even slightly with her deal.

Edit - from the BBC NI correspondent:

“DUP sources say the party has not dropped its opposition to the Prime Minister’s Brexit deal. PMs come & go they say but the trade & constitutional issues involved in the deal & the backstop live on”
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 19:44]
The Countdown begins on 19:49 - Mar 27 with 1583 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 19:42 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

I can’t see why for example, Clarke votes for it anymore without an amendment which becomes binding.

I can’t see why Boles votes for it anymore.

And those two have voted for it twice.

I also can’t see how DUP votes for it.

Johnson etc are a sideshow. Farage was calling him and the others everyname under the sun on LBC earlier. The actual brexiteers aren’t happy even slightly with her deal.

Edit - from the BBC NI correspondent:

“DUP sources say the party has not dropped its opposition to the Prime Minister’s Brexit deal. PMs come & go they say but the trade & constitutional issues involved in the deal & the backstop live on”
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 19:44]

Hope you’re right, Lis, of course. But I think this has been coming to this point for months and was always the point it was likely to get to. Bercow might still be the saviour but I think he’ll crack or be forced to crack.

Corbyn should now be considering another confidence motion and hope that those you’ve mentioned are prepared to bring down the government and force an election rather than sacrifice their country and their party to the hard right forever. Because as labour has shown, once you elect a divisive figure from an extreme wing of a party to the leadership, they are then almost impossible to shift.

The Countdown begins on 20:04 - Mar 27 with 1557 viewsJango

I notice you have you taken it upon yourself to assume there has to be physical checks? Barnier never actually said that. With regards to the Shropshire border, stop being silly.
The Countdown begins on 20:05 - Mar 27 with 1556 viewsunion_jack

What I don’t understand in all this is that when Brexit is finalised and whatever solution to the border problem is resolved, what about freedom of movement. Will RoI citizens be able to enter NI without the need for a passport. If Brits are checked going to the EU then surely that rule will apply to the Irish border?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins on 20:10 - Mar 27 with 1544 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 20:05 - Mar 27 by union_jack

What I don’t understand in all this is that when Brexit is finalised and whatever solution to the border problem is resolved, what about freedom of movement. Will RoI citizens be able to enter NI without the need for a passport. If Brits are checked going to the EU then surely that rule will apply to the Irish border?

No it won’t. Freedom of movement between NI and the Republic is guaranteed by the Good Friday agreement. They can also have dual citizenship as well I believe.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 20:14 - Mar 27 with 1537 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins on 19:38 - Mar 27 by sherpajacob

Offa's dyke?

Bit harsh on Lisa
The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 27 with 1530 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins on 20:10 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

No it won’t. Freedom of movement between NI and the Republic is guaranteed by the Good Friday agreement. They can also have dual citizenship as well I believe.

So they’d check our passports if we enter via Dublin but we could walk in if we go via Belfast?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins on 20:17 - Mar 27 with 1524 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 27 by union_jack

So they’d check our passports if we enter via Dublin but we could walk in if we go via Belfast?

Yup. The border between NI and the republic is invisible when driving across it. First time I did it I only realised I’d crossed when the Gaelic disappeared off the road signs.

The Countdown begins on 20:24 - Mar 27 with 1510 viewsmonmouth

So the most inept, unfit for office, PM ever is going to step down (maybe, perhaps, sometime in the never never) if she wins her marquee deal, but not leave in absolute shame and humiliation if she loses (again)? It's like the twilight zone.

Views tonight is that it has no price, even if bercow allows, which I wouldn't now be betting my farm on.

So she stays on and ignores any parliamentary consensus?

F*cking hell. I wish I had some Irish parentage connection.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 20:31]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins on 20:44 - Mar 27 with 1474 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins on 20:24 - Mar 27 by monmouth

So the most inept, unfit for office, PM ever is going to step down (maybe, perhaps, sometime in the never never) if she wins her marquee deal, but not leave in absolute shame and humiliation if she loses (again)? It's like the twilight zone.

Views tonight is that it has no price, even if bercow allows, which I wouldn't now be betting my farm on.

We are fùcked.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 20:49 - Mar 27 with 1455 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins on 19:28 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

The DUP would need to support, plus all ERG, and she’s still short.

The DUP are currently indicating via ‘sources’ that ‘nothing has changed’.

The issue she has, is that if the DUP can be convinced that a brexiteer will take over and renege on the agreement, the centrist Tories who have voted for her deal before will think the same, and may well switch to, for example, the Clarke amendment. The Clarke amendment does not need to change the WA, and it allows the DUP to support, but at that point, the ERG are lost as we stay in a permanent customs union.

The reality is that, as I’ve said all along, people like Johnson and Rees Mogg are unprincipled opportunists, and the prospect of them coming into a position of power, will alarm many more sensible conservatives.

Any changes they attempt to make, if they gain power, over the political declaration / future agreements, will not pass the house, and ultimately will lead to an election. With someone like Johnson in power, the Tories will lose.

Disagree with your comments re Johnson or someone like him in power the Tories will lose. I believe they have some right beauts ready to throw their hat in the ring, I genuinely believe that Johnson could win an election. He has dropped a few clangers in his time, but he seems to be the darling of the right and the media. J C will be getting it from all angles and unless he can bring the main stream media behind him, as Blair did he has no chance.
The Countdown begins on 20:51 - Mar 27 with 1445 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins on 20:24 - Mar 27 by monmouth

Wife has Irish grandparent, but that's no use to me or our kids.
The Countdown begins on 20:52 - Mar 27 with 1443 viewswaynekerr55

The DUP have just torpedoed the deal. Fúck you Boris, fùck you Mogg and fúck the rest of you spineless, swivel - eyed loons

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins on 21:11 - Mar 27 with 1403 viewsexiledclaseboy

DUP still holding out. Oopsy.

The Countdown begins on 21:12 - Mar 27 with 1394 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 20:49 - Mar 27 by majorraglan

Disagree with your comments re Johnson or someone like him in power the Tories will lose. I believe they have some right beauts ready to throw their hat in the ring, I genuinely believe that Johnson could win an election. He has dropped a few clangers in his time, but he seems to be the darling of the right and the media. J C will be getting it from all angles and unless he can bring the main stream media behind him, as Blair did he has no chance.

Put it this way.

It’s been well publicised, by me :-) that I cannot stand Corbyn. I genuinely can’t stand him.

If Johnson or Raab or similar becomes leader of the Tory party, I will vote for Corbyn unless there is an independent party by that point and they have a chance in my constituency.

If I will vote for Corbyn, you can bet your life that many, many others will as well,
The Countdown begins on 21:16 - Mar 27 with 1385 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 21:12 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

Put it this way.

It’s been well publicised, by me :-) that I cannot stand Corbyn. I genuinely can’t stand him.

If Johnson or Raab or similar becomes leader of the Tory party, I will vote for Corbyn unless there is an independent party by that point and they have a chance in my constituency.

If I will vote for Corbyn, you can bet your life that many, many others will as well,

Mate of mine just said to me that he’d happily canvass for Corbyn if it came to a straight choice between that and an ERG dominated Tory Party, which is the way it’ll end up. He’s no leftie by any means and certainly no Corbynite.

The Countdown begins on 21:19 - Mar 27 with 1375 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit date officially and legally delayed. Reset the clock, Pikey.

The Countdown begins on 21:20 - Mar 27 with 1374 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What does she do now?

Bring back MV3 without changing it inviting Bercow to reject it so she can (ridiculously) blame him?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins on 21:21 - Mar 27 with 1367 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 21:19 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

Brexit date officially and legally delayed. Reset the clock, Pikey.

Hang in, I’ve just realised. That means the government has finally won a parliamentary vote.

UNLOCK!

The Countdown begins on 21:22 - Mar 27 with 1365 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins on 21:20 - Mar 27 by Joe_bradshaw

What does she do now?

Bring back MV3 without changing it inviting Bercow to reject it so she can (ridiculously) blame him?

Nailed it, Joe.

The Countdown begins on 21:23 - Mar 27 with 1363 viewsGowerjack

Lest there was any doubt today has surely confirmed that the only thing the Tory party really care about is the Tory party.

Not a shred of honesty or integrity in any of them.

The fact that they've been fûcked over by the Unionists is a delicious irony.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins on 21:29 - Mar 27 with 1329 viewsWarwickHunt

“I am genuinely failing to see how you don’t understand the actual issue”

It’s Jango (aka Mr. Mince), Lis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024