Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328592 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Apr 2 with 1641 viewsWarwickHunt

Cabinet members had their phones confiscated. Again.

Watch it unravel tonight...Again.

Peston -

"It is a no-phone Brexit. PM is not letting ministers have their phones back, even though seven-hour Cabinet meeting is now over. Her colleagues have been locked in a Downing Street cupboard, until the PM has decided what they decided"
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 18:36]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Apr 2 with 1629 viewsexiledclaseboy

I have a feeling that was the first shot in a general election campaign.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:37 - Apr 2 with 1620 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Apr 2 by WarwickHunt

Cabinet members had their phones confiscated. Again.

Watch it unravel tonight...Again.

Peston -

"It is a no-phone Brexit. PM is not letting ministers have their phones back, even though seven-hour Cabinet meeting is now over. Her colleagues have been locked in a Downing Street cupboard, until the PM has decided what they decided"
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 18:36]

Does anyone take Peston seriously these days?

He's the dictionary definition of a journo wanting to be a brand.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Apr 2 with 1608 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:37 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

Does anyone take Peston seriously these days?

He's the dictionary definition of a journo wanting to be a brand.

Regardless of what you think of him, he still has the connections...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Apr 2 with 1607 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

I have a feeling that was the first shot in a general election campaign.

8 hours for that statement. You may well be right, think they are building a trap that Corbyn will walk straight into.

Corbyn rejects meeting, he looks bad. Corbyn meets, no agreement, looks as bad as May. Corbyn meets, agreement, he looks bad for previous non attendance, storming out, giving ground etc. All the while Cooper builds up support for eventual leadership bid by sucking up to Labour Remain voters - a risky strategy for her, given her constituency voted around 70% to Leave.

It's literally almost fascinating.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Apr 2 with 1587 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

8 hours for that statement. You may well be right, think they are building a trap that Corbyn will walk straight into.

Corbyn rejects meeting, he looks bad. Corbyn meets, no agreement, looks as bad as May. Corbyn meets, agreement, he looks bad for previous non attendance, storming out, giving ground etc. All the while Cooper builds up support for eventual leadership bid by sucking up to Labour Remain voters - a risky strategy for her, given her constituency voted around 70% to Leave.

It's literally almost fascinating.

It’s all Corbyns fault anyway

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Apr 2 with 1573 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s all Corbyns fault anyway

Corbyn, like every other issue has wanted to keep in the shadows, be there but not really involved. He's now been called out...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Apr 2 with 1561 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

Corbyn, like every other issue has wanted to keep in the shadows, be there but not really involved. He's now been called out...

2 years ago he asked to be part of a cross party solution you div

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Apr 2 with 1561 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

He should respond clearly with, "We'll talk when you publicly stick your red lines up your channel tunnel you deluded batty old f*ckwit".

And he should know a f*ckwit when he sees one.

It's almost amusing though. Who are two of the last people on the planet you would want trying to resolve this bucket of shit? Madder still that there genuinely are worse people prominent in both parties.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:04 - Apr 2 with 1557 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Apr 2 by monmouth

He should respond clearly with, "We'll talk when you publicly stick your red lines up your channel tunnel you deluded batty old f*ckwit".

And he should know a f*ckwit when he sees one.

It's almost amusing though. Who are two of the last people on the planet you would want trying to resolve this bucket of shit? Madder still that there genuinely are worse people prominent in both parties.

Or talk to the the government as long as you fack off

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Apr 2 with 1544 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Watch him Tom, he’s an anti corbyte

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Apr 2 with 1509 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Apr 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Easy for him to ask when he knew full well at the time that wouldn't be happening.

All those disenchanted £3 Remain members upset with him whilst Cooper boosts her image...

I feel for you, Tommy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Apr 2 with 1495 viewsmajorraglan

Some of you on here are as bad as May and Corbyn. The country is in a mess, it’s likely to get worse, theses f....... need to stop playing games, people to pull together to sort it out. The likes of JRM, Baker, Boris etc will be fine whatever happens, it’s the average person who has already suffered enough who is going to bear the brunt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 2 with 1489 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

Easy for him to ask when he knew full well at the time that wouldn't be happening.

All those disenchanted £3 Remain members upset with him whilst Cooper boosts her image...

I feel for you, Tommy.

This mess is down to the Tory Party Bluey. Cameron started it, May continued it. All about keeping your Party together. Sod the best interests of the country. Time for you to own it and stop deflecting to Corbyn. He’s frustrated the pants off me but this is your Party’s mess.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - Apr 2 with 1469 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

This mess is down to the Tory Party Bluey. Cameron started it, May continued it. All about keeping your Party together. Sod the best interests of the country. Time for you to own it and stop deflecting to Corbyn. He’s frustrated the pants off me but this is your Party’s mess.

How am I deflecting?

I've pointed out May's a disaster.

Corbyn has done nothing other than try to boost his chances of winning a GE, sod the best interests of the country May's going down, going to drag Corbyn down with her. He's been called out, time to put his big boy pants on... although I'd not be surprised to see him run away again, no doubt on one of his 7km runs...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Apr 2 with 1441 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

How am I deflecting?

Corbyn has done nothing other than try to boost his chances of winning a GE, sod the best interests of the country May's going down, going to drag Corbyn down with her. He's been called out, time to put his big boy pants on... although I'd not be surprised to see him run away again, no doubt on one of his 7km runs...

He’s going to consult with his vegetables. Then, once the shadow cabinet meeting has finished, he’ll be off to his allotment.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Apr 2 with 1420 viewsexiledclaseboy

Canny response from Corbyn at last. The game is afoot. The next few days are going to be intriguing.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Apr 2 with 1417 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - Apr 2 by bluey_the_blue

How am I deflecting?

Get it right. May has played a key role in the Tory Party disaster.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Apr 2 with 1413 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

Get it right. May has played a key role in the Tory Party disaster.

Key role? This mess is entirely on her. All of it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Apr 2 with 1408 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

Key role? This mess is entirely on her. All of it.

Yep. From day 1. Have people forgotten Johnson, Fox and Davis. All her doing, every last drop. Suck it up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Apr 2 with 1395 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Apr 2 by monmouth

Yep. From day 1. Have people forgotten Johnson, Fox and Davis. All her doing, every last drop. Suck it up.

I’ve not forgotten Cameron either. He kicked it all off and fecked off.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 21:20]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Apr 2 with 1383 viewsrockinjk

Going well ain’t it

Love Brexit

Just like to add my daily thanks to our leave friends
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Apr 2 with 1380 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Apr 2 by longlostjack

I’ve not forgotten Cameron either. He kicked it all off and fecked off.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 21:20]

Cameron had to feck off once he lost the referendum. Being fair, I don't think anyone believed Leave would win either.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Apr 2 with 1377 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play to May though. She will do whatever it takes to cling onto that job for as long as she possibly can. Impossible to shift. Like a spew stain.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Apr 2 with 1364 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play to May though. She will do whatever it takes to cling onto that job for as long as she possibly can. Impossible to shift. Like a spew stain.

I am enjoying her cutting the ERG off at the knees though.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024