Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2340803 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - Apr 5 with 2318 viewsrockinjk

Another check in to thank my leaver friends for their votes.

It's going very well, good job
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Apr 5 with 2310 viewsrockinjk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47833702

YAY.

Shame it's not blue [or black] though
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Apr 5 with 2299 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:46 - Apr 5 with 2298 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Apr 5 by Lohengrin

He’s squandering every ounce of integrity a lot us thought he had. He ought to go and have a good lie down in Somerset for a month and stay as far away from the media as possible.

Integrity?

Mogg ?

Good Lord man I had you down as being far to bright to get a damp gusset at Moggs RP.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:46 - Apr 5 with 2298 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Apr 5 by Flashberryjack

There are plenty of similar forecasts other than this one, I'm sure there'll be some contradicting it as well.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/04/german-growth-predicted-to-stall-during-2019-in-

Yes that was announced yesterday Flash. The five wise ones as they’re called in Germany. They also said that the future was more positive unless there were major Trump problems with China. I’d seriously start worrying about the UK economy mate. The German economy is pretty strong. Brexit won’t be good for anybody. Don’t believe Farage the king of snake oil sales boys.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 22:47]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Apr 5 with 2272 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - Apr 5 by rockinjk

Another check in to thank my leaver friends for their votes.

It's going very well, good job

Don't let them take all the credit rock.

Tory voters/ apologists did all the groundwork.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:12 - Apr 5 with 2263 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Apr 5 by rockinjk

Well said Betty. The Eton waaaankers come nowhere close. Great speech. Up yours Boris.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 23:13]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:27 - Apr 5 with 2237 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Apr 5 by rockinjk

YAY.

Turns out we could have passports without the words European Union on them and still remain in the EU.

Rees-Mogg confirmed today we have a veto over EU legislation we don't like.

Mark Francois says Parliament should not be sovereign.

Nigel Evans says the fact he has voted both for and against May's withdrawal agreement proves leavers knew exactly what they were voting for.

The countdown continues.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:23 - Apr 6 with 2185 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Apr 5 by Jack_Meoff

Don't let them take all the credit rock.

Tory voters/ apologists did all the groundwork.

Yeah
But Corbyn you know

He done it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:24 - Apr 6 with 2127 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:23 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yeah
But Corbyn you know

He done it

He’s done what?

Why is nuance such a problem to you ideologues?

It’s possible that both can be at fault you know whether it’s 50:50; 70:30; 90:10

Stop being so precious over your Dear Leader Tom
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:31 - Apr 6 with 2119 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:24 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

He’s done what?

Why is nuance such a problem to you ideologues?

It’s possible that both can be at fault you know whether it’s 50:50; 70:30; 90:10

Stop being so precious over your Dear Leader Tom

I don't like Corbyn but if allocating blame for this shambles it's roughly

Tories 99.5%
Corbyn 0.5%

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:16 - Apr 6 with 2094 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:31 - Apr 6 by sherpajacob

I don't like Corbyn but if allocating blame for this shambles it's roughly

Tories 99.5%
Corbyn 0.5%

For the referendum and lead up to that yes

The aftermath not so much, when you needed an opposition to step up we ended up with a human avacodo
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Apr 6 with 2079 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:23 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yeah
But Corbyn you know

He done it

He "done" sweet fück all since the referendum was called. Unless you're count hiding or pretending as positives.

A leader? He's pitiful. A perpetual "rebel" backbencher to whom statesmanship is an alien concept, devoid of pragmatism and sadly lacking in intellect.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:10 - Apr 6 with 2060 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

He "done" sweet fück all since the referendum was called. Unless you're count hiding or pretending as positives.

A leader? He's pitiful. A perpetual "rebel" backbencher to whom statesmanship is an alien concept, devoid of pragmatism and sadly lacking in intellect.

The only reason we are where we are in terms of scrutiny is back bench resistance and grass roots resistance he has been invisible

And anyone who knows anything about anything knows he was pushed kicking and screaming to even back a customs union.

He can’t even whip his troops into line either, in main because he wants Brexit and pays lip service to gullible fools

He is the midwife of Brexit and he will be punished
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 10:40]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:19 - Apr 6 with 2051 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:10 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

The only reason we are where we are in terms of scrutiny is back bench resistance and grass roots resistance he has been invisible

And anyone who knows anything about anything knows he was pushed kicking and screaming to even back a customs union.

He can’t even whip his troops into line either, in main because he wants Brexit and pays lip service to gullible fools

He is the midwife of Brexit and he will be punished
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 10:40]

He hasn't the integrity to come out and say "Look, I've always been anti-EU. I voted No to Europe in 1975, opposed the Maastricht Treaty in 1993, opposed the Lisbon Treaty in 2008 and supported a Tory bid for a referendum on leaving the EU in 2011. Why on earth do you expect me to turn back on my principles?"
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:36 - Apr 6 with 2040 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:19 - Apr 6 by bluey_the_blue

He hasn't the integrity to come out and say "Look, I've always been anti-EU. I voted No to Europe in 1975, opposed the Maastricht Treaty in 1993, opposed the Lisbon Treaty in 2008 and supported a Tory bid for a referendum on leaving the EU in 2011. Why on earth do you expect me to turn back on my principles?"

Absolutely.

I’d have more time for him, in fact I would respect him for it.

It’s like Anna Soubry leading the tories and going hard Brexit, it would be ludicrous

There is no honesty in the Brexit debate, as much as I find Mark Francois and his type ludicrous and comical at least they’re true to their principles.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 6 with 2028 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

As I’ve said for months

He’s played a blinder

Mission accomplished

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/04/tories-self-destruct-over-brexi

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Apr 6 with 2004 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

As I’ve said for months

He’s played a blinder

Mission accomplished

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/04/tories-self-destruct-over-brexi

LMFAO.

Citing an article by Paul fvcking Mason?

Good grief.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Apr 6 with 2002 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

As I’ve said for months

He’s played a blinder

Mission accomplished

If your mission is to divide the Country, destroy the tories and purge labour of moderates yes

But most of us actually care about our Country beyond petty tribal bollox

No surprises you think he’s playing a blinder because you’re not interested in anything other than party political advantage

Playing a blinder would have been forensically dismantling lies, providing a coherent lasting solution

He has like always cared more about electoral advantage and destroying the tories.

Keep believing he’s a genius though Tom, but trust me you’re in a very small minority. It needed leadership and we have Jeremy
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Apr 6 with 1999 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

If your mission is to divide the Country, destroy the tories and purge labour of moderates yes

No surprises you think he’s playing a blinder because you’re not interested in anything other than party political advantage

Playing a blinder would have been forensically dismantling lies, providing a coherent lasting solution

He has like always cared more about electoral advantage and destroying the tories.

Keep believing he’s a genius though Tom, but trust me you’re in a very small minority. It needed leadership and we have Jeremy

A Tory coming out with:

“ You’re not interested in anything other than party political advantage “

Now that is funny.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 11:52]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:54 - Apr 6 with 1991 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Apr 6 by longlostjack

A Tory coming out with:

“ You’re not interested in anything other than party political advantage “

Now that is funny.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 11:52]

Oh yes, I’ve been very supportive of May and the tories, haven’t I?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Apr 6 with 1982 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:54 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

Oh yes, I’ve been very supportive of May and the tories, haven’t I?

Oops apologies, my bad. I thought I was replying to Bluey. The point still stands though. This entire Brexit mess all came about from the Tory party putting party before country.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Apr 6 with 1974 viewsPegojack

YAY.

Am I feckin psychic or what?

(I refer the honourable members to my tongue in cheek post on the previous page).

Anyone want the name of the Grand National winner?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:28 - Apr 6 with 1959 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Apr 6 by rockinjk

They offered to help 2 years ago and she facked everyone off

Maybe he should have begged her ?

Any way I’m off

Up the swans

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Apr 6 with 1945 viewsGlyn1

YAY.

My new passport arrived on Tuesday and still has European Union on it, so I guess they're still using up the old covers. And congratulations to the workers in the Passport Office for being fast and efficient - from applying to them to when I received the passport took just 10 days and that was with the standard procedure, not paying more for a faster turnaround.

However, my passport photo still makes me look like a fat, balding gormless idiot rather than Brad Pitt, so I'm deducting a couple of points for that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024