Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342296 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jul 3 with 2211 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Jul 3 by bluey_the_blue

Worse than that - have you seen her ridiculous fake tan? Eeeeeeeek.

Reminds me of a sh1t nighbour we once had, a beautician bigging herself up over everyone whilst looking like someone had pourse Bisto over her.

Official: A "tanned" person moved in next door to Bluey and he wasn't happy about it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1146458299086323713

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Jul 3 with 2186 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jul 3 by sherpajacob

Official: A "tanned" person moved in next door to Bluey and he wasn't happy about it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1146458299086323713

Not really sure what your point is there, but if it's trying to claim I'm racist not a good look.

181 is 181 too many but considerably less than thousands.

I'm more than happy for any inquiry to go ahead, hopefully transparently and the issues get dealt with.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Jul 3 with 2181 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Jul 3 by Wingstandwood

Let people with common sense decide whether a future (God thats a lot!) population increase of TEN BIRMINGHAM'S is not going to be problematic just like it ironically has been reported in Birmingham local paper.

Firstly no one thinks unfettered immigration is a good thing.

Secondly our immigration levels have little to do with the EU for all the reasons I and others have stated.

Thirdly we have an ageing population who are not having enough children. So we need immigration.

Finally, I have no idea what the ‘ten Birminghams’ represents in terms of time period, but last year our net immigration was 258,000 in the most recent reported year. 74,000 was net EU immigration.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Jul 3 with 2102 viewshowenjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Firstly no one thinks unfettered immigration is a good thing.

Secondly our immigration levels have little to do with the EU for all the reasons I and others have stated.

Thirdly we have an ageing population who are not having enough children. So we need immigration.

Finally, I have no idea what the ‘ten Birminghams’ represents in terms of time period, but last year our net immigration was 258,000 in the most recent reported year. 74,000 was net EU immigration.

Lisa - You said we need more immigration because of an ageing population and we are not having enough children , There are currently 67 000 ,000 people living in the uk that figure is probably too small as that 's not including the ones who have sneaked in . This is presenting huge social problems Prisons are full and letting people out who should still be inside leading to further crime .
We are always hearing about Tory cuts being the reason but how much do we pay the EU ? Isn't it £50 m a day or thereabouts ? that's a lot of Bobbies on the beat . Yes we see the starred blue flags displayed over building projects provided with EU funds but those funds originally came from the British taxpayer . The EU always seems to want us to pay more never less and it will go on being more I can guarantee . There is huge wastage in the EU building huge state of the art Parliament buildings in Brussels and Strasbourg and all the costs involved in travelling in chauffeured limousines to and fro . It all has to be paid for .You never hear the BBC say a wrong word about the EU even the riots in Paris hardly got mentioned but people are beginning to see through the falseness of it all and realising things are not what they seem , Have a listen to the political debate on radio 4 sometime it's so biased it's embarrassing.
You said we receive more than we give in net contributions , are you sure 100% those figures are correct ? .
The EU as I always understood it are not the best example at book keeping . There is also massive corruption at some ports which handle EU trade resulting in money being lost which again poor taxpayers like us have to fund .
Like I said , Iam very sceptical .
As Birmingham is topical in this have a read of the local labour mp 's opinion on the state of his constituency Slade Road . I used to live round the corner from there and read the comments from the constituents. This is one area but it's happening around the city .
Another area where I once lived witnessed , a week ago , a machete attack in a busy street of shoppers in mid afternoon ,where 5 men surrounded a car and pulled the occupants out . You can guess what happened next . I was burgled 2 months ago -the police never bothered to turn up to interview me . It's happening that often they just don't have the numbers .
Like I said before we have been in the EU 0ver 40 years but the quality of life has not improved and the proof of the pudding is in the eating .
For that reason Iam out.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-community-a-haven
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 2072 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Jul 3 by howenjack

Lisa - You said we need more immigration because of an ageing population and we are not having enough children , There are currently 67 000 ,000 people living in the uk that figure is probably too small as that 's not including the ones who have sneaked in . This is presenting huge social problems Prisons are full and letting people out who should still be inside leading to further crime .
We are always hearing about Tory cuts being the reason but how much do we pay the EU ? Isn't it £50 m a day or thereabouts ? that's a lot of Bobbies on the beat . Yes we see the starred blue flags displayed over building projects provided with EU funds but those funds originally came from the British taxpayer . The EU always seems to want us to pay more never less and it will go on being more I can guarantee . There is huge wastage in the EU building huge state of the art Parliament buildings in Brussels and Strasbourg and all the costs involved in travelling in chauffeured limousines to and fro . It all has to be paid for .You never hear the BBC say a wrong word about the EU even the riots in Paris hardly got mentioned but people are beginning to see through the falseness of it all and realising things are not what they seem , Have a listen to the political debate on radio 4 sometime it's so biased it's embarrassing.
You said we receive more than we give in net contributions , are you sure 100% those figures are correct ? .
The EU as I always understood it are not the best example at book keeping . There is also massive corruption at some ports which handle EU trade resulting in money being lost which again poor taxpayers like us have to fund .
As Birmingham is topical in this have a read of the local labour mp 's opinion on the state of his constituency Slade Road . I used to live round the corner from there and read the comments from the constituents. This is one area but it's happening around the city .
Another area where I once lived witnessed , a week ago , a machete attack in a busy street of shoppers in mid afternoon ,where 5 men surrounded a car and pulled the occupants out . You can guess what happened next . I was burgled 2 months ago -the police never bothered to turn up to interview me . It's happening that often they just don't have the numbers .
Like I said before we have been in the EU 0ver 40 years but the quality of life has not improved and the proof of the pudding is in the eating .
For that reason Iam out.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-community-a-haven

To sum up. The EU is ruining Britain and has led to an increase in street crime. FFS. Anybody still believe that Cameron was right to call a referendum ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Jul 3 with 2054 viewssherpajacob

For that reason Iam out.

Birmingham pre EU membership. The UK was in the Shiite.

It is however true that since austerity economics took over in 2010, we are no better off. Who to blame, hmmmm tricky one.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/nostalgia/gallery/shocking-pictures-birmin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Jul 3 with 2023 viewsLeonWasGod

Prison service being in the shit won’t have something to do with Grayling screwing everything up by any chance? Judiciary is currently under attack from the Tories to - full blown crisis if you believe what the likes of Secret Barrister are saying (and people like that should know more about it than the editors of the populist press).

I bet the EU will be getting the blame for our relegation next.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Jul 3 with 2002 viewsBytholWyn

For that reason Iam out.

This typifies so much of the pro-Brexit discourse - a complete lack of proportionality verging on the paranoid. It's been pointed out on this thread so many times that the net contribution to the EU is a tiny fraction of government expenditure and an even tinier fraction of GDP - which is boosted massively by virtue of our free trade deal with other EU countries. It's a bit like agonising over the goal you concede in a 6-1 victory.

Not only that, but the fact that so much of our contributions to the EU is spent on Eastern European countries is very much in our interest in the long run - as it helps to build markets for our goods and services. You only have to look at how Ireland has prospered, helping boost trade with the UK, to see the mutual benefit of this kind of investment. This is precisely the sort of enlightened long-term thinking that has been conspicuously lacking in the UK under governments of all colours for decades in relation to regional development - which goes a very long way towards explaining Wales' poor economic performance.

This post is the perfect example of how every ill in the UK is laid at the EUs door by Brexiteers. Pretty embarrassing really.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Jul 3 with 1979 viewsHighjack

Stockholm syndrome.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:18 - Jul 3 with 1973 viewsBytholWyn

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Stockholm syndrome.

Referring to the attitude of Welsh people to Westminster I assume.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:28 - Jul 4 with 1924 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:15 - Jul 3 by Highjack

Stockholm syndrome.

Bacofoil syndrome.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:59 - Jul 4 with 1861 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Jul 3 by BytholWyn

This typifies so much of the pro-Brexit discourse - a complete lack of proportionality verging on the paranoid. It's been pointed out on this thread so many times that the net contribution to the EU is a tiny fraction of government expenditure and an even tinier fraction of GDP - which is boosted massively by virtue of our free trade deal with other EU countries. It's a bit like agonising over the goal you concede in a 6-1 victory.

Not only that, but the fact that so much of our contributions to the EU is spent on Eastern European countries is very much in our interest in the long run - as it helps to build markets for our goods and services. You only have to look at how Ireland has prospered, helping boost trade with the UK, to see the mutual benefit of this kind of investment. This is precisely the sort of enlightened long-term thinking that has been conspicuously lacking in the UK under governments of all colours for decades in relation to regional development - which goes a very long way towards explaining Wales' poor economic performance.

This post is the perfect example of how every ill in the UK is laid at the EUs door by Brexiteers. Pretty embarrassing really.

Too right. Like agonising over the goal conceded and seeing the game as a loss, refusing to believe you've won even though you scored 6. Refusing that those 6 goals even exist.

It's been that way from the start - they know the cost of everything and value of nothing. But that's the way it's been drummed into peoples heads by a certain element in the press and shisters like Farage.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:39 - Jul 4 with 1831 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:59 - Jul 4 by LeonWasGod

Too right. Like agonising over the goal conceded and seeing the game as a loss, refusing to believe you've won even though you scored 6. Refusing that those 6 goals even exist.

It's been that way from the start - they know the cost of everything and value of nothing. But that's the way it's been drummed into peoples heads by a certain element in the press and shisters like Farage.

Whereas remainers lost in the cup final but want to replay the match over and over again until they get the win.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:41 - Jul 4 with 1808 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:39 - Jul 4 by Highjack

Whereas remainers lost in the cup final but want to replay the match over and over again until they get the win.

Yet it was the Tory backbenchers who scored the own goals that stopped us from leaving the EU in March.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Jul 4 with 1799 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:41 - Jul 4 by LeonWasGod

Yet it was the Tory backbenchers who scored the own goals that stopped us from leaving the EU in March.

Theresa May should have been subbed the minute she scuffed the clearance.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Jul 4 with 1795 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Jul 3 by BytholWyn

Ireland has prospered via tax breaks to big companies ( EU not happy about ) and incredibly low corporation tax ( EU definitely not happy about ).

Soon as Brexit over with, they'll be taught a lesson.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Jul 4 with 1787 viewsGwyn737

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Jul 4 by bluey_the_blue

Ireland has prospered via tax breaks to big companies ( EU not happy about ) and incredibly low corporation tax ( EU definitely not happy about ).

...and yet they've achieved this whilst being part of the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Jul 4 with 1784 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Jul 4 by Gwyn737

...and yet they've achieved this whilst being part of the EU.

And again, those policies are not what EU wants it's members to do.

Not in EU's interests to deal with it pre Brexit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Jul 4 with 1784 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:39 - Jul 4 by Highjack

Yeah, but we were playing in a final for the league cup which is what we agreed beforehand, and no longer happy with that, you are now claiming the FA Cup is the only cup that counts, you’re pretending you told everyone it was the FA Cup you were playing for even though it’s all on record that you didn’t, the League Cup is seemingly no longer good enough, and you’re going to take the FA Cup instead.

The rest of us are pointing out, quite reasonably, that if you want the FA Cup you have to play again.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Jul 4 with 1774 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, but we were playing in a final for the league cup which is what we agreed beforehand, and no longer happy with that, you are now claiming the FA Cup is the only cup that counts, you’re pretending you told everyone it was the FA Cup you were playing for even though it’s all on record that you didn’t, the League Cup is seemingly no longer good enough, and you’re going to take the FA Cup instead.

The rest of us are pointing out, quite reasonably, that if you want the FA Cup you have to play again.

Winning the league cup and fa cup both get you into Europe, not out.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Jul 4 with 1767 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Jul 4 by Highjack

Winning the league cup and fa cup both get you into Europe, not out.

You’ve had to switch there highjack as you’ve no answer. It’s what you do.
You brought up the cup final analogy, not me btw.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Jul 4 with 1760 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Jul 4 by bluey_the_blue

And again, those policies are not what EU wants it's members to do.

Not in EU's interests to deal with it pre Brexit.

It’s a wonder they’ve didn’t do anything in the many years before the Brexit vote when it was in place.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Jul 4 with 1756 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

You’ve had to switch there highjack as you’ve no answer. It’s what you do.
You brought up the cup final analogy, not me btw.

Your point was so irredeemably stupid of course there’s no answer.

Whichever way you frame it it comes down to the simple notion that you didn’t like the result so you want to do it again until you win then we’ll stop doing it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Jul 4 with 1744 viewsGwyn737

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

It’s a wonder they’ve didn’t do anything in the many years before the Brexit vote when it was in place.

Exactly. One of the big arguments is that the EU won't let us do these things. Clealry they do.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 13:21]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Jul 4 with 1720 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Jul 4 by bluey_the_blue

Wait, are you saying Ireland is an independent sovereign nation within the EU?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024