Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2325230 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Jul 31 with 1409 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Jul 30 by Batterseajack

Wouldn't be the first time you claiming some kind of false equivalence. One look at this guys time line and its quick to see he's a fecking nutjob.

I don’t know him, don’t follow him and don’t care to. His video popped up on guy verhofstadts post and whether he is a nut job or not it showed verhofstadt up for the hypocrite he is. You on the other hand constantly quote the #FBPE brigade on here and if someone changes their name on Twitter to #FBPE then they are also nutjobs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:55 - Jul 31 with 1384 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Jul 31 by Jango

I don’t know him, don’t follow him and don’t care to. His video popped up on guy verhofstadts post and whether he is a nut job or not it showed verhofstadt up for the hypocrite he is. You on the other hand constantly quote the #FBPE brigade on here and if someone changes their name on Twitter to #FBPE then they are also nutjobs.

Have I now? Making stuff up again
The Countdown begins. on 19:08 - Jul 31 with 1341 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Feb 12 by Batterseajack

This is what true British patriots look like these days

[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 9:18]

The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Jul 31 with 1338 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Jan 30 by Batterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Jul 31 with 1336 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Jan 31 by Batterseajack

More project fear

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Jul 31 with 1333 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:55 - Jul 31 by Batterseajack

Have I now? Making stuff up again

A little search through your profile posts and found these all within a few days of each other. You love a little #FBPE post. I’m convinced you’re the pest behind that swans blog account on Twitter that’s always making a tit of himself as well. No need for me to lie.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 19:13]
The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Jul 31 with 1321 viewsWingstandwood

The Countdown begins. on 19:08 - Jul 31 by Jango

More mention of 'far right' from em again. Do these 'far right' witchfinder generals come equipped with mind reading equipment?

The very quiet and composed lady at 0:11s in the video hardly looks 'far right' and 'Blood And Honour/Skrewdriver' concert attendee stuff to me?

Argus!

The Countdown begins. on 19:25 - Jul 31 with 1314 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

More mention of 'far right' from em again. Do these 'far right' witchfinder generals come equipped with mind reading equipment?

The very quiet and composed lady at 0:11s in the video hardly looks 'far right' and 'Blood And Honour/Skrewdriver' concert attendee stuff to me?

Attending a skrewdriver concert isn’t the only indicator of far right tendencies you know.

Does Steve Bannon look like that sort of person? Would you class him as far right?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Jul 31 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

Do all far right supporters have to look a certain way and like certain bands to be considered such by you then? Cos it’s not the 70s, 80s or even 90s anymore.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:29 - Jul 31 with 1297 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:26 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Do all far right supporters have to look a certain way and like certain bands to be considered such by you then? Cos it’s not the 70s, 80s or even 90s anymore.

The brexit party have some people from an ethnic minority background and others who are gay you know...
The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Jul 31 with 1290 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 19:25 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

Attending a skrewdriver concert isn’t the only indicator of far right tendencies you know.

Does Steve Bannon look like that sort of person? Would you class him as far right?

How would you define ‘far right’ then, Lis, just out of interest?

To me it has always conjured up a melange of free market capital and reaction. Keith Joseph wearing Franco’s hat bending the knee to Thatcher.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 19:38 - Jul 31 with 1284 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

To me it has always conjured up a melange of free market capital and reaction. Keith Joseph wearing Franco’s hat bending the knee to Thatcher.

Anyone who has a difference of opinion to the left.
The Countdown begins. on 19:39 - Jul 31 with 1281 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 19:38 - Jul 31 by Jango

Seems to be the case on Twitter.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Jul 31 with 1265 viewsexiledclaseboy

Au contraire, mon amis, I don’t think I’ve ever agreed with anything you’ve written but I’ve never considered you to be of the far right. There are many on here who are clearly in denial though.

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Jul 31 with 1260 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:29 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

The brexit party have some people from an ethnic minority background and others who are gay you know...

Can’t say I’ve seen it mentioned at all.

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Jul 31 with 1257 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 19:39 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

Seems to be the case on Twitter.

They are a special breed on Twitter, fair play. I had a discussion spanning 6 hours with one. He even claimed the Independent is a MSM slur machine against Kind and Gentle Jez, possibly because there was an article that contradicted one of his sources...!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Jul 31 with 1253 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

God, I think we’ve moved a long way from social capitalism Loh.

Disaster capitalism is the new far right. Thatcher would be considered positively moderate in most areas these days.

Bannon is the archetypal disaster capitalist. Burn it down to profit from the ruins. Ironically not too dissimilar from the politics of someone like McDonnell, who similarly wants to burn it down, albeit for a different purpose. The social aspects, immigration, race, anti Islam sentiment, are a mechanism for apportioning blame to the chaos. Meanwhile the Rees Mogg, Farage, Putin, Trump, Salvini, Tice, Crispin Odey’s of this world make out like bandits.

The biggest fortunes get made in the times of most chaos for the ordinary people. It’s what brexit is all about.
The Countdown begins. on 19:50 - Jul 31 with 1251 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Can’t say I’ve seen it mentioned at all.

It would be useful to have a list.
The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Jul 31 with 1242 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m pretty sure the opposite applies too. I’ve been labelled a lefty more times than I can remember on here, simply for thinking we should treat people equally and challenge those in power who don’t. Never voted labour in my life.

And anyone against Brexit is labelled a lefty too, conveniently ignoring that more Tory MPs are against Brexit than for it.

But then the quality of discourse around all this jazz today is pitiful.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 19:59]
The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Jul 31 with 1240 viewsWingstandwood

When you type the words "far right" into Google Images you get quite a few pictures of skinheads with Nazi type flags, there is one individual doing a Nazi salute in there.

It's bizarre how my interpretation of 'far right' along with many others differs from some. I tend to automatically think White Pride marches, Bulldog youth magazine being sold outside Upton Park, Combat 18, Sieg Heiling skinheads, Skrewdriver type rock bands, Nazi regalia, Hitler, NF, far right politicians like Martin Webster and John Tyndall etc.

How the far right and perception of has changed over the years to some. Perhaps I'm stuck in the past cos I tend to think the above aforementioned, just like Google Images does.

Argus!

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Jul 31 with 1228 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

When you type the words "far right" into Google Images you get quite a few pictures of skinheads with Nazi type flags, there is one individual doing a Nazi salute in there.

It's bizarre how my interpretation of 'far right' along with many others differs from some. I tend to automatically think White Pride marches, Bulldog youth magazine being sold outside Upton Park, Combat 18, Sieg Heiling skinheads, Skrewdriver type rock bands, Nazi regalia, Hitler, NF, far right politicians like Martin Webster and John Tyndall etc.

How the far right and perception of has changed over the years to some. Perhaps I'm stuck in the past cos I tend to think the above aforementioned, just like Google Images does.

So to repeat the question, anyone who doesn’t match the stereotype you outline cannot/should not be considered far right then? Which rules out the much more contemporary likes of Nick Griffin, Tommy Robinson and many, many others. Nor John Tyndall.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 20:06]

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Jul 31 with 1220 viewsWingstandwood

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

So to repeat the question, anyone who doesn’t match the stereotype you outline cannot/should not be considered far right then? Which rules out the much more contemporary likes of Nick Griffin, Tommy Robinson and many, many others. Nor John Tyndall.

Perhaps Google Images have got it wrong? Just like the world clock website cos its 5 mins slower than my watch?

Argus!

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Jul 31 with 1219 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Jul 31 by Wingstandwood

Perhaps Google Images have got it wrong? Just like the world clock website cos its 5 mins slower than my watch?

You’re not going to answer the question are you?

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Jul 31 with 1216 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Nick Griffin was a deliberate attempt to move the far right from that 70s / 80s stereotype. To make the far right more outwardly respectable. He has said so himself.

The other difference is that the old ‘NF thug’ type is now just a useful idiot for those in charge. Disposed of when necessary. The people are the top are far more dangerous.
The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Jul 31 with 1213 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Jul 31 by londonlisa2001

God, I think we’ve moved a long way from social capitalism Loh.

Disaster capitalism is the new far right. Thatcher would be considered positively moderate in most areas these days.

Bannon is the archetypal disaster capitalist. Burn it down to profit from the ruins. Ironically not too dissimilar from the politics of someone like McDonnell, who similarly wants to burn it down, albeit for a different purpose. The social aspects, immigration, race, anti Islam sentiment, are a mechanism for apportioning blame to the chaos. Meanwhile the Rees Mogg, Farage, Putin, Trump, Salvini, Tice, Crispin Odey’s of this world make out like bandits.

The biggest fortunes get made in the times of most chaos for the ordinary people. It’s what brexit is all about.

See there’s another part of the problem. You seem to blame all the anti-immigration on people like Bannon, Farage etc. Look at Sandfields for example. People who grew up down there in the 60s,70s 80s etc would leave their doors open, everyone knew everybody and it was like one big family down there. Now they wouldn’t dream of leaving their doors open and can’t even make conversation in the corner shop because the residents there either don’t speak English or refuse to integrate. This problem hasn’t happened down the mumbles, the Gower or sketty I might add. Rather than listening to these people who are rising up against the issue, the unaffected amongst us (largely the well off) accuse them of being brainwashed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024