Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341528 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:29 - Aug 12 with 1537 viewsmajorraglan

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:07 - Aug 12 by jacks777

Can you negotiate your own trade deals if stuck in a custom union with the eu ?
Remaining in the custom union means having to abide by many aspects of eu law.
If you have to abide by eu law, you are not independent.

So the question whether people would prefer to remain in a custom union to a no deal has already been asked and answered in the 2016 referendum - how many times are the remoaners going to spin the same question.

I have never said I supported remaining in the Custom Union and I am aware of the limitations and the advantages that will apply from being in it. EU law that we don’t like could be subject to the Veto, we are independent.

The question posed in the referendum was stay or leave. I don’t ever recall the likes of Fox et al talking about No Deal during that time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Aug 12 with 1523 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:30 - Aug 12 by sherpajacob

The WA Johnson voted for.

To try to get a deal through.

Argue the toss about him voting for it once, it's a dead deal which is why he's not going to present it again.

UK parliament has said it's unacceptable. Common sense means renegotiation. EU unwilling to renegotiate. Why not? The WA agreed was a stitch up between EU, May and Robbins. Know it would never get parliamentary consent, ah well, let's just remain after all.

Easier to blame government than EU for some I guess.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:57 - Aug 12 with 1522 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:29 - Aug 12 by majorraglan

I have never said I supported remaining in the Custom Union and I am aware of the limitations and the advantages that will apply from being in it. EU law that we don’t like could be subject to the Veto, we are independent.

The question posed in the referendum was stay or leave. I don’t ever recall the likes of Fox et al talking about No Deal during that time.

I don't get the "they never said no deal" argument.
Stay or leave is a binary choice.

Leave means leave. Get a deal, fantastic. If not, ah well.

It seems to be a way for some to want to dilute the leave vote whilst leave the remain vote intact for some strange reason.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:09 - Aug 12 with 1518 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:57 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

It seems to be a way for some to want to dilute the leave vote whilst leave the remain vote intact for some strange reason.

Absolute nonsense.

The leave campaign specifically said that article 50 would not be triggered until a deal was in place. All campaigners for leaving said there would be a deal in place.

Pretending the referendum ‘knew’ that we would leave without a deal is demonstrably false.

I’m glad you’ve suddenly realised today that the withdrawal agreement won’t be changed and it’s May’s deal, no deal (which means May’s deal after the event) or remain. It’s what you’ve been told on here for at least 6 months...
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:15 - Aug 12 with 1508 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:09 - Aug 12 by londonlisa2001

Absolute nonsense.

The leave campaign specifically said that article 50 would not be triggered until a deal was in place. All campaigners for leaving said there would be a deal in place.

Pretending the referendum ‘knew’ that we would leave without a deal is demonstrably false.

I’m glad you’ve suddenly realised today that the withdrawal agreement won’t be changed and it’s May’s deal, no deal (which means May’s deal after the event) or remain. It’s what you’ve been told on here for at least 6 months...

Hmm, not sure all Leavers said that. I think most people should be credited with knowing there are two sides to contract negotiations, so no deal was very much a possibility.

There's absolutely a deal to be made around the WA EU have dug themselves into a corner over it; give ground now having been assured by May it would get through parliament, they look very foolish. If there was more time, then I'd say cooler heads would prevail.

I always find it amusing intransigence by EU never seems to be called out on here or seen for what it is.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:15 - Aug 12 with 1508 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:57 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

You don’t believe it even though Vote Leave specifically ruled out leaving without a deal or even starting the process of leaving until a deal was in place.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:17 - Aug 12 with 1503 viewsbluey_the_blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:15 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t believe it even though Vote Leave specifically ruled out leaving without a deal or even starting the process of leaving until a deal was in place.

It's pretty obvious there are two sides to negotiations. Also pretty obvious no agreement can be reached, what we could do to leave.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:19 - Aug 12 with 1501 viewsBatterseajack

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:09 - Aug 12 by londonlisa2001

Absolute nonsense.

Anyone suggesting that we could leave without a deal was brandished with project fear.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Aug 12 with 1493 viewsbluey_the_blue

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/08/11/no-deal-lorry-mayhem-dover-calai

Hmm.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:32 - Aug 12 with 1487 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:45 - Aug 12 by Kerouac

Incorrect.
Proof? The EU economy is roughly the same size as the U.S. economy, yet the dollar has gone down despite performing better than the EU since the crash.

Are there any Intellectu...ahem...'Remainers' that fancy a go at this question.
Go on, astonish us with your knowledge (derived from your superior level of education, obviously)…

"Here's a question for you 'Remainers';
Why does the Euro remain strong despite all of the negative economic data coming out of the Eurozone, the unresolved 'Sovereign Debt Crisis', and unstable political climate?"

Anything to do with the EU bank and QE?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Aug 12 with 1484 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/08/11/no-deal-lorry-mayhem-dover-calai

Hmm.

Excuse my cynicism, Bluey. Using the Telegraph as an example is akin to using Owen Jones in the Guardian sticking up for Uncle Jez...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Aug 12 with 1482 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

Excuse my cynicism, Bluey. Using the Telegraph as an example is akin to using Owen Jones in the Guardian sticking up for Uncle Jez...

I'd usually agree but given the use of direct quotes from the person involved...

Slightly more credible than Squealer Jones.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 12:37]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Aug 12 with 1471 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

To try to get a deal through.

Argue the toss about him voting for it once, it's a dead deal which is why he's not going to present it again.

UK parliament has said it's unacceptable. Common sense means renegotiation. EU unwilling to renegotiate. Why not? The WA agreed was a stitch up between EU, May and Robbins. Know it would never get parliamentary consent, ah well, let's just remain after all.

Easier to blame government than EU for some I guess.

He’s not going to present it again because he’s not allowed to present it again without changes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:49 - Aug 12 with 1465 viewschad

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:05 - Aug 11 by exiledclaseboy

Strictly strictly speaking it said “retain the benefits of the single market and the customs union” but we’re splitting hairs now.

It suffices to say that Bluey was wrong again. Quelle surprise.

I think replicate Vs retain the benefits are horses of a very different colour

But at the end of the day if an acceptable deal cannot be found sometimes you need to be prepared to press the nuclear button, rather than bend over and take it, as the Trust has learned.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Aug 12 with 1465 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Aug 12 by bluey_the_blue

I'd usually agree but given the use of direct quotes from the person involved...

Slightly more credible than Squealer Jones.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 12:37]

Can't see the guts of that article because of the paywall.

But he also said this....

The boss of the port of Calais has said there could be tailbacks up to 30 miles in all directions and potential food shortages in Britain if a Brexit deal involves mandatory customs and sanitary checks at the French ferry terminal.

Jean-Marc Puissesseau made an impassioned plea to Theresa May and Michel Barnier to put plans in place immediately to avert congestion in Calais and Dover, where bosses have already warned of permanent 20-mile tailbacks.

At the same time a leading politician for the Calais region said the problems in France would be 10 times worse than at the Irish border.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/08/customs-checks-will-cause-huge-tai
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:51 - Aug 12 with 1461 viewsJango

I seem to remember daily threats leading up to referendum, not only from EU officials but from politicians of all EU nations threatening that a deal won’t be easy and that they’ll make it as difficult as possible. The argument of they need us more than we need them didn’t come about because everyone thought a deal was gonna be a piece of p**s. it’s quite a sad argument from remain really trying to tell others what they did and didn’t know whilst sitting bitterly on their high horse.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Aug 12 with 1457 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Aug 12 by Batterseajack

Can't see the guts of that article because of the paywall.

But he also said this....

The boss of the port of Calais has said there could be tailbacks up to 30 miles in all directions and potential food shortages in Britain if a Brexit deal involves mandatory customs and sanitary checks at the French ferry terminal.

Jean-Marc Puissesseau made an impassioned plea to Theresa May and Michel Barnier to put plans in place immediately to avert congestion in Calais and Dover, where bosses have already warned of permanent 20-mile tailbacks.

At the same time a leading politician for the Calais region said the problems in France would be 10 times worse than at the Irish border.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/08/customs-checks-will-cause-huge-tai

That article is from 17 months ago ffs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Aug 12 with 1455 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:51 - Aug 12 by Jango

I seem to remember daily threats leading up to referendum, not only from EU officials but from politicians of all EU nations threatening that a deal won’t be easy and that they’ll make it as difficult as possible. The argument of they need us more than we need them didn’t come about because everyone thought a deal was gonna be a piece of p**s. it’s quite a sad argument from remain really trying to tell others what they did and didn’t know whilst sitting bitterly on their high horse.

You may have a point if the vote leave team didn't dismiss it all as bullsh!t at the time.

"Don't listen to them, we hold the cards" was the message
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Aug 12 with 1453 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:56 - Aug 12 by Jango

That article is from 17 months ago ffs.

....and? whats changed?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Aug 12 with 1442 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Aug 12 by Batterseajack

....and? whats changed?

The fact he’s said since that brexit fears are “cest le bullshit”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Aug 12 with 1437 viewsJango

You may have a point if the vote leave team didn't dismiss it all as bullsh!t at the time.

"Don't listen to them, we hold the cards" was the message

So you get to choose what leave voters knew and they believed? The fact the argument was out there in the public domain meant people knew the EUs views on the matter. You don’t like that but it’s a fact. We voted knowing the EU werent going to make it easy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Aug 12 with 1433 viewsJango

....and? whats changed?

Well the guys opinion for a start.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:39 - Aug 12 with 1414 viewsKerouac

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:32 - Aug 12 by waynekerr55

Anything to do with the EU bank and QE?

Sorry waynekerr, not being rude, I just feel that a 'Remainer' should be forced to get down from their high horse for a mo and try to answer this question.

Why does the Euro remain strong despite all of the negative economic data coming out of the Eurozone, the unresolved 'Sovereign Debt Crisis', and unstable political climate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:43 - Aug 12 with 1408 viewssherpajacob

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:39 - Aug 12 by Kerouac

Sorry waynekerr, not being rude, I just feel that a 'Remainer' should be forced to get down from their high horse for a mo and try to answer this question.

Why does the Euro remain strong despite all of the negative economic data coming out of the Eurozone, the unresolved 'Sovereign Debt Crisis', and unstable political climate?

Supply and demand.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:46 - Aug 12 with 1402 viewsKerouac

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:43 - Aug 12 by sherpajacob

Supply and demand.

Que?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024