Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2327723 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Aug 18 with 1480 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Aug 18 by Jango

If the Spanish decide to vigorously enforce customs checks, inspect paperwork etc then Gibraltar will feel some pain, it will be the same here if the French Customs decide to check every piece of paperwork for goods coming in to mainland Europe because it will bring the ports to a pretty quick standstill.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Aug 18 with 1474 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Aug 18 by Jango

Well it’s been confirmed that’s it’s an old document written before the new government was formed and extra funding was made available. It’s a worst case scenario which was ‘found in a Westminster pub’ on the day MP’s sign a letter to try and cancel recess and days before Boris meets EU leaders. If you can’t see it’s a timing thing then God help you. It’s yet another example of remainers trying every trick in the book of making things as difficult as possible.

What on Earth makes you think it’s the remainers leaking?

Could it suit Boris to have a document leaked (to the paper he wrote for just last Sunday) so that some of it (given yellowhammer was prior to March) can be said to have been ‘sorted’ and the pro Brexit camp can point to project fear? Could it suit him?

Wake up and smell the coffee. It’s Cummings writ large this sort of stuff. And to the Sunday Times as well.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:54 - Aug 18 with 1452 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

If the Spanish decide to vigorously enforce customs checks, inspect paperwork etc then Gibraltar will feel some pain, it will be the same here if the French Customs decide to check every piece of paperwork for goods coming in to mainland Europe because it will bring the ports to a pretty quick standstill.

I’m sorry we can’t have the future direction of our country dictated to by some French officials.
It’s not in the interests of your average French person to cause delays, but ideologically driven fanatics from the eu don’t really care about French citizens anymore than they care about us, and no doubt they will want to cause disruption.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Aug 18 with 1422 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Aug 18 by londonlisa2001

What on Earth makes you think it’s the remainers leaking?

Could it suit Boris to have a document leaked (to the paper he wrote for just last Sunday) so that some of it (given yellowhammer was prior to March) can be said to have been ‘sorted’ and the pro Brexit camp can point to project fear? Could it suit him?

Wake up and smell the coffee. It’s Cummings writ large this sort of stuff. And to the Sunday Times as well.

I don’t know what possibly made me think it was a remainer and now that you mention it, your version of events sounds far more likely. 👀

Go and have a lie down Lisa.

We’ve gone from it being such big news that even a pro brexit newspaper is reporting it, to this jibberish within a few hours.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Aug 18 with 1409 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:54 - Aug 18 by jacks777

I’m sorry we can’t have the future direction of our country dictated to by some French officials.
It’s not in the interests of your average French person to cause delays, but ideologically driven fanatics from the eu don’t really care about French citizens anymore than they care about us, and no doubt they will want to cause disruption.

If we no deal, the French customs will treat us equally to any other country they don’t gave a formal trading relationship with.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:59 - Aug 18 with 1405 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Aug 18 with 1357 viewsmajorraglan

This isn’t 1850 and Hooray Henry going out to teach Johnny Foreigner by shouting, banging fists against tables isn’t going to get us very far. I am pretty sure that UK imports to the EU, whether they go through Calais, Rotterdam, Zebrugge or Bilbao will be treated the same and that documentation and customs checks will be thorough. They will want to ensure they protect their single market and TBH if I were in their position I would do exactly the same. We have made the decision to leave and while they want to trade with us and vice versa, they have to protect their own interests and that of the remaining members.

I am not too sure the average French person will really care about the UK, my personal experience of the French is that they like the Welsh, but dislike the English and my personal belief s that they won’t really care. They will be looking at maximising their gain in all this, attracting as many UK based companies and jobs as they can. They are quick enough to block the ports etc when they have a grievance and we will see how things play out over the next few months.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Aug 18 with 1344 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Aug 18 by Batterseajack

If we no deal, the French customs will treat us equally to any other country they don’t gave a formal trading relationship with.

C’est la Bullshite. That’s what Jean-Marc Puissesseau said only last week

There are certain individuals in the U.K. who are whipping up this catastrophish for their own reasons. This has provoked a lot of concern but basically ‘c’est la bullshite. Nothing will happen the day after Brexit.

“Britain will be a third country, that’s all, and there is no reason this should lead to any problems.
If both sides do their homework traffic will be completely fluid.

No one was prepared in March, but everyone is now.

I have just received a delegation of Polish hauliers - and they are the most important in Europe - and I can tell you they are perfectly up to speed on everything that has to be done.
Also freight being transported in a WTO Brexit is not as complicated as critics claim.

Roughly 30 percent of the lorries from Dover to Calais currently travel empty. “They will go straight to the green line and won’t need any clearance. Another 60 percentage of the lorries does not carry materials that need to be checked.

Jean-Marc Puissesseau, President of port Boulogne Calais.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 18 with 1334 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Aug 18 by jacks777

C’est la Bullshite. That’s what Jean-Marc Puissesseau said only last week

There are certain individuals in the U.K. who are whipping up this catastrophish for their own reasons. This has provoked a lot of concern but basically ‘c’est la bullshite. Nothing will happen the day after Brexit.

“Britain will be a third country, that’s all, and there is no reason this should lead to any problems.
If both sides do their homework traffic will be completely fluid.

No one was prepared in March, but everyone is now.

I have just received a delegation of Polish hauliers - and they are the most important in Europe - and I can tell you they are perfectly up to speed on everything that has to be done.
Also freight being transported in a WTO Brexit is not as complicated as critics claim.

Roughly 30 percent of the lorries from Dover to Calais currently travel empty. “They will go straight to the green line and won’t need any clearance. Another 60 percentage of the lorries does not carry materials that need to be checked.

Jean-Marc Puissesseau, President of port Boulogne Calais.

Jean Marc P may be the boss of the port authority, but he has no say on what the French Customs officials do. If the diktat comes out from central government to check everything carefully page by page etc that’s what will happen, end of sports.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Aug 18 with 1322 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

Jean Marc P may be the boss of the port authority, but he has no say on what the French Customs officials do. If the diktat comes out from central government to check everything carefully page by page etc that’s what will happen, end of sports.

Are you really that thick. This guy will know exactly what will happen and will definitely be up to speed politically regarding the ports.

Bad news for people like you......😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Aug 18 with 1322 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:46 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

Then that's a diktat passed for no reason other than spite, correct?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Aug 18 with 1316 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Aug 18 by bluey_the_blue

Believe you me that guy will know exactly what the French customs are intending to do, which will be business as usual.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Aug 18 with 1305 viewsmajorraglan

Possibly, it would probably depend on your perspective, but I suspect they will say it’s to protect the single market.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Aug 18 with 1305 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

This isn’t 1850 and Hooray Henry going out to teach Johnny Foreigner by shouting, banging fists against tables isn’t going to get us very far. I am pretty sure that UK imports to the EU, whether they go through Calais, Rotterdam, Zebrugge or Bilbao will be treated the same and that documentation and customs checks will be thorough. They will want to ensure they protect their single market and TBH if I were in their position I would do exactly the same. We have made the decision to leave and while they want to trade with us and vice versa, they have to protect their own interests and that of the remaining members.

I am not too sure the average French person will really care about the UK, my personal experience of the French is that they like the Welsh, but dislike the English and my personal belief s that they won’t really care. They will be looking at maximising their gain in all this, attracting as many UK based companies and jobs as they can. They are quick enough to block the ports etc when they have a grievance and we will see how things play out over the next few months.

Read my other post you buffoon.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 18 with 1296 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Aug 18 by jacks777

Read my other post you buffoon.

I have and I stand by what I have said. We will see what happens and who is the buffoon come the 31st of October.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Aug 18 with 1291 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

Possibly, it would probably depend on your perspective, but I suspect they will say it’s to protect the single market.

It’s a game of brinkmanship from the eu and they play a dangerous game if they intend putting the single market above jobs in places like France.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Aug 18 with 1285 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

I have and I stand by what I have said. We will see what happens and who is the buffoon come the 31st of October.

Yes we will. My money is on Jean-Marc and not some desperate remoaner on planet Swans.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Aug 18 with 1267 viewsBatterseajack

The diktat will be passed on because we become a 3rd country with no formal trading relationship with France.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:31 - Aug 18 with 1265 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Aug 18 by jacks777

Yes we will. My money is on Jean-Marc and not some desperate remoaner on planet Swans.

What about what the French embassy has to say?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 18 with 1259 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Aug 18 by Batterseajack

The diktat will be passed on because we become a 3rd country with no formal trading relationship with France.

All bullshite from the man who actually knows what he is talking about.
Forget project fear whether it’s from here or in France.
Anything will be fine.

Not what you want to hear is it 😁
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 20:37]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 18 with 1258 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Aug 18 by majorraglan

1st November we’ll all wake up and life goes on as normal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Aug 18 with 1246 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 18 by Highjack

Sense at last. It’s going to be a big disappointment for many remoaners on that particular day, when they suddenly realise it’s just another day.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Aug 18 with 1235 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Aug 18 by Highjack

We may wake up on 1st November, but we'll all be starving and eating grass by November 20th.

Repent now before it's to late.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Aug 18 with 1233 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Aug 18 by jacks777

Sense at last. It’s going to be a big disappointment for many remoaners on that particular day, when they suddenly realise it’s just another day.

I’m sure you’re right. There’ll be an extension. No disappointment though.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 20:46]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Aug 18 with 1229 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Aug 18 by longlostjack

I’m sure you’re right. There’ll be an extension. No disappointment though.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 20:46]

Ok Nostradamus 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024