Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308878 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:11 - Aug 28 with 1522 viewsMorfa_Same

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:01 - Aug 28 by Batterseajack

So they're actually going to do it. Shut down parliament to force through a no deal brexit.

Democracy is dead. The great fire of London, the black death, Cromwell and the Luftwaffe all failed to shut down parliament but Boris has succeeded.

Welcome to the British Banana Republic.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:12 - Aug 28 with 1520 viewsEbo

Civil unrest, possible curfews plus food, fuel, and medical supply shortages. Thanks you bunch of gibbering bog brained simpletons. When it hits hard I hope it hits you the hardest as YOU voted for this f ucking mess.

We don't have a government anymore, we have a dictatorship led by a despot in clown shoes.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Aug 28 with 1512 viewsexiledclaseboy

Now it’s a coup.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Aug 28 with 1474 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

General election on the way ?

Will all the remoaners get their chance ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Aug 28 with 1472 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Aug 28 by Batterseajack

It was pretty obvious in Richard Tice's newnight interview last night that there wouldn't be a deal that was acceptable to the brexit purists.

A deal would have got through without their votes but it was also obvious that the remainers had no intention at all in accepting any deal. Keir starmer said again yesterday that he won’t accept a deal if a better one is brought forward so where do we go? Just keep extending and extending until they get their way?

We may see a sudden change of heart from the EU now they see that their remainer mates have failed with their plan.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:40 - Aug 28 with 1461 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Now it’s a coup.

Renainers have been using every trick in the book to stop the government, Bercow being a fine example and I remember you lot laughing about it on here. Now the leave side are using something available to them remainers are having a meltdown. Comical.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:42 - Aug 28 with 1456 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:38 - Aug 28 by WarwickHunt

Wibble.

Remember calling everyone who suggested no deal was a real possibility, thick c**nts? Well it’s looking a real possibility now. Whether it happens or not, you look a bit stupid now my mate.

Wobble!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:59 - Aug 28 with 1431 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Now it’s a coup.

It's very entertaining

Sad for the country which is hurtling down the shitter to just give even more power and money to the top layer (they are not 'elite' by any yardstick). Oh well, let all the poisons hatch out of the mud.

I still wouldn't be surprised if its all a con. Its all about blaming someone else in an election that he couldn't 'deliver' Brexit and facing down the EU. If nobody stops him and EU don't blink, he will utterly shit his pants when it comes to the crunch. Half the country will already never fogive him and the protest voters that voted for brexit that didn't give a shit about europe will add to that. If there's a high turnout he'll be f*cked.......or he would be if the alternative isn't Corbyn. But he won't get a majority.

Meanwhile, the country burns for the benefit of rich white men (or women, but mostly men). I suppose being a relatively rich white man, I should approve. I don't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:10 - Aug 28 with 1412 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:11 - Aug 28 by Morfa_Same

Democracy is dead. The great fire of London, the black death, Cromwell and the Luftwaffe all failed to shut down parliament but Boris has succeeded.

Welcome to the British Banana Republic.

This.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - Aug 28 with 1375 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:15 - Aug 28 by Pegojack

Britain is now officially a fascist state. Time for good people to rise up.
EDIT: now we'll see if the dissident Tories have got the courage of their convictions and the balls to vote out this fascist regime. I trust them to do the right thing as far as I can spit.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 9:23]

Fùcking hell.

I have a bad feeling about this, as Ben Kenobi once said

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Aug 28 with 1363 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:42 - Aug 28 by Jango

Remember calling everyone who suggested no deal was a real possibility, thick c**nts? Well it’s looking a real possibility now. Whether it happens or not, you look a bit stupid now my mate.

Wobble!

I said anyone thinking no deal was a good idea was a thick cûnt.

Comprehension has never been a strong point for you though, has it “mate”.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:42 - Aug 28 with 1355 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:40 - Aug 28 by Jango

Renainers have been using every trick in the book to stop the government, Bercow being a fine example and I remember you lot laughing about it on here. Now the leave side are using something available to them remainers are having a meltdown. Comical.

It's a colossal story, never realised the recent news until I read your post!

It looks like Boris Johnson has indeed learnt lessons and dirty tricks from Bercow and others....He has decided to play them at their own game. That guy on here who told you that you must put up with lower wages and work extra hours beyond your 7x12's to compete with overseas labour may be upset?

https://news.sky.com/story/pm-boris-johnson-plans-to-ask-queen-to-suspend-parlia

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Aug 28 with 1345 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:42 - Aug 28 by Wingstandwood

It looks like Boris Johnson has indeed learnt lessons and dirty tricks from Bercow and others....He has decided to play them at their own game. That guy on here who told you that you must put up with lower wages and work extra hours beyond your 7x12's to compete with overseas labour may be upset?

https://news.sky.com/story/pm-boris-johnson-plans-to-ask-queen-to-suspend-parlia

No disrespect here, but if you think Brexit will solve that dilemma I think you'll be disappointed.

Its companies taking the pìss out of workers, not the EU.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Aug 28 with 1336 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - Aug 28 by waynekerr55

Fùcking hell.

I have a bad feeling about this, as Ben Kenobi once said

Ben Kenobi never said it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Aug 28 with 1334 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:42 - Aug 28 by Wingstandwood

The tyranny of the majority (or tyranny of the masses) is an inherent weakness of majority rule in which the majority of an electorate can and does place its own interests above, and at the expense of those in the minority. This results in oppression of minority groups comparable to that of a tyrant or despot, argued John Stuart Mill in his 1859 book On Liberty.[1] American founding father Alexander Hamilton, writing to Thomas Jefferson from the Constitutional Convention, argued the same fears regarding the use of pure direct democracy by the majority to elect a demagogue who, rather than work for the benefit of all citizens, set out to either harm those in the minority or work only for those of the upper echelon or population centers. As articulated by Hamilton, one reason the Electoral College was created was so "that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications".[2]

The scenarios in which tyranny perception occurs are very specific, involving a sort of distortion of democracy preconditions:

Centralization excess: when the centralized power of a federation make a decision that should be local, breaking with the commitment to the subsidiarity principle.[3] Typical solutions, in this condition, are concurrent majority and supermajority rules.
Abandonment of rationality: when, as Tocqueville remembered, a decision "which bases its claim to rule upon numbers, not upon rightness or excellence".[4] The use of public consultation, technical consulting bodies, and other similar mechanisms help to improve rationality of decisions before voting on them. Judicial review (e.g. declaration of nullity of the decision) is the typical way after the vote.
In both cases, in a context of a nation, constitutional limits on the powers of a legislative body, and the introduction of a Bill of Rights have been used to counter the problem.[5] A separation of powers (for example a legislative and executive majority actions subject to review by the judiciary) may also be implemented to prevent the problem from happening internally in a government.[5]

Abandonment of rationality. I’d say that sums Brexit up.

[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 12:02]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:02 - Aug 28 with 1318 viewsbluey_the_blue

Can't win.

MPs like Chris Bryant were calling lack of a Queen's speech in April a "constitutional outrage". Now a Queen's speech is being held, that's a "constitutional outrage"...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Aug 28 with 1307 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Aug 28 by waynekerr55

No disrespect here, but if you think Brexit will solve that dilemma I think you'll be disappointed.

Its companies taking the pìss out of workers, not the EU.

Just like with YTS/YOP exploitation of bygone years i.e. if there is no law or (EU in this case) government legislation created to exploit it does not happen.

So EU governance is indeed INCREDIBLY responsible along with unscrupulous employees, it's a "takes two to tango" thing. Seen it myself, experienced it myself, evaluated it myself and have the ability to see the bleeding bloody obvious also. Not rocket science!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Aug 28 with 1303 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:02 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Can't win.

MPs like Chris Bryant were calling lack of a Queen's speech in April a "constitutional outrage". Now a Queen's speech is being held, that's a "constitutional outrage"...

The constitutional outrage is suspending Parliament in these times. Even a scummer should be able to grasp that simple point.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Aug 28 with 1301 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tory communist dictatorship

I have been warning you

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Aug 28 with 1292 viewsBytholWyn

Let's just remind ourselves what Johnson said AFTER the 2016 referendum: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-eu-referendum-singl

"As the German equivalent of the CBI — the BDI — has very sensibly reminded us, there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market."

“Britain is and always will be a great European power, offering top-table opinions and giving leadership on everything from foreign policy to defence to counter-terrorism and intelligence-sharing — all the things we need to do together to make our world safer.”

Mr Johnson stressed that leave voters must “assure” those who voted differently in the EU referendum, acknowledging the result — 51.9 per cent to 48.1 per cent — was “not entirely overwhelming”.

Compare and contrast then and now. BoJo is a liar and has no integrity. It's now a question of how and when we get rid of him.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Aug 28 with 1250 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Aug 28 by WarwickHunt

I said anyone thinking no deal was a good idea was a thick cûnt.

Comprehension has never been a strong point for you though, has it “mate”.

Haha, I think even your closest friends on here know you’re talking wet now. You were wrong, again.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Aug 28 with 1245 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:02 - Aug 28 by bluey_the_blue

Can't win.

Take a day off from being a bellend, Bluey.

Use the time to distinguish between apples and oranges.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Aug 28 with 1216 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Aug 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Tory communist dictatorship

I have been warning you

Aye

If only we had an effective Leader of the Opposition...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Aug 28 with 1211 viewsSkipTheJack

So our elected Parliament is being shut down by a Prime Minister who wasn't elected, in order to avoid it democratically blocking a form of Brexit that the Government has no mandate for.

And they told us that leaving the EU was all about restoring UK democracy.......!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Aug 28 with 1209 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Aug 28 by Jango

Haha, I think even your closest friends on here know you’re talking wet now. You were wrong, again.

Mince.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024