Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309061 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Sep 1 with 1352 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:41 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

There are reports today that Corbyn has dropped his demand that he should be the one to lead any temporary government. Hilary Benn is now the anointed one apparently. I still think that’s in the realms of fantasy mind you although probably less so than it was. The Cummings deselection threat just means that any Tory rebels will have nothing to lose.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 14:43]

Please tell me that’s true

It makes absolute sense
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:45 - Sep 1 with 1349 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Sorry, are you accusing someone of being a paedophile now because they support remain?

On what possible basis?

As a parent, I think I’d be quite right to keep my kids away from an individual who’s seen on videos wearing the same clobber days on end, as scruffy as they come, clinically obese and jumps around like a mental case to stop brexit songs.

Let’s not forget the insults thrown at people for 3 years just because they chose to vote leave. I’ve never once seen you question anyone on here doing it.

And I never mentioned the word paedophile.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 14:48]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Sep 1 with 1337 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:45 - Sep 1 by Jango

As a parent, I think I’d be quite right to keep my kids away from an individual who’s seen on videos wearing the same clobber days on end, as scruffy as they come, clinically obese and jumps around like a mental case to stop brexit songs.

Let’s not forget the insults thrown at people for 3 years just because they chose to vote leave. I’ve never once seen you question anyone on here doing it.

The unemployed overwhelmingly voted for Brexit you moron
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - Sep 1 with 1326 viewsrockinjk

A quick google search gives you some context:

https://lordashcroftpolls.com/2019/03/a-reminder-of-how-britain-voted-in-the-eu-

This is Lord Ashcroft friends with Aaron Banks, a leading brexiteer

The working population voted remain on mass, stop lying
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - Sep 1 with 1326 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Please tell me that’s true

It makes absolute sense

It’s in the Sunday Express so make of it what you will.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 1 with 1322 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

It’s in the Sunday Express so make of it what you will.

Bollox you got my hopes up then
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:00 - Sep 1 with 1317 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Bollox you got my hopes up then

Here you go, see for yourself. The paper itself isn’t as crazy as it used to be these days. The website is still delightfully mental mind. But this article is from today’s paper.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1172367/brexit-news-boris-johnson-electi

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 1 with 1294 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:45 - Sep 1 by Jango

You used the term sexual deviant and then mentioned keeping kids away.

The insinuation is clear.

If someone on here said Brexiteers are sexual deviants I’d say the same thing. But they haven’t.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Sep 1 with 1285 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:41 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

There are reports today that Corbyn has dropped his demand that he should be the one to lead any temporary government. Hilary Benn is now the anointed one apparently. I still think that’s in the realms of fantasy mind you although probably less so than it was. The Cummings deselection threat just means that any Tory rebels will have nothing to lose.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 14:43]

Haven’t seen those. I did see momentum types starting to say yesterday they’d accept it which made me think something had changed.

Starmer also saying this morning they’ve a plan if Johnson wants an election.

Seems like they MAY have started to get their collective acts together.

Benn is an interesting choice. May be more acceptable than most to the momentum crowd because of his name (I realise his policies bear little resemblance, but it still matters). The Tory rebels are literally at the point of accepting anything I suspect.When Clarke says he’d accept Corbyn rather than no deal you know the game’s up with them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Sep 1 with 1274 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

You used the term sexual deviant and then mentioned keeping kids away.

The insinuation is clear.

If someone on here said Brexiteers are sexual deviants I’d say the same thing. But they haven’t.

like when you criticised Alfie calling him a horrible person for calling your lover Warwick a mong whilst ignoring the fact Warwick abuses people daily, also ignoring your mate Leon calling someone a retard moments later?

Stop looking so much into things Lisa. Those people in those videos are creepy individuals. I wouldn’t leave my kids with some of my best mates, I don’t think they are paedophiles.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Sep 1 with 1271 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

The unemployed overwhelmingly voted for Brexit you moron

And what a good choice they made.

The Government said the number of EU citizens joining the workforce dropped from 410,000 before the June 2016 poll to less than 35,000 after the UK voted to cut ties with Brussels. However, the number of people in work since the Brexit vote has risen by over one million, taking the UK employment rate to the highest since records began. Employment minister Alok Sharma said EU workers accounted for 45 percent of the UK’s growth in employment between 2014 and 2016 but since the referendum they have made up just five percent.

The unemployed amongst us now are currently sat outside downing street waving flags and making up sh*t songs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Sep 1 with 1268 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Sep 1 by Jango

like when you criticised Alfie calling him a horrible person for calling your lover Warwick a mong whilst ignoring the fact Warwick abuses people daily, also ignoring your mate Leon calling someone a retard moments later?

Stop looking so much into things Lisa. Those people in those videos are creepy individuals. I wouldn’t leave my kids with some of my best mates, I don’t think they are paedophiles.

Read your post back and have a think about people being creepy Jango.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Sep 1 with 1258 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Sep 1 by Jango

And what a good choice they made.

The Government said the number of EU citizens joining the workforce dropped from 410,000 before the June 2016 poll to less than 35,000 after the UK voted to cut ties with Brussels. However, the number of people in work since the Brexit vote has risen by over one million, taking the UK employment rate to the highest since records began. Employment minister Alok Sharma said EU workers accounted for 45 percent of the UK’s growth in employment between 2014 and 2016 but since the referendum they have made up just five percent.

The unemployed amongst us now are currently sat outside downing street waving flags and making up sh*t songs.

From the ONS labour report (most recent).

“Looking now at how the figures have changed since the EU referendum (which took place on 23 June 2016), between April to June 2016 and April to June 2019:

UK nationals working in the UK increased by 856,000 to 29.08 million
non-UK nationals from the EU working in the UK increased by 134,000 to 2.37 million
non-UK nationals from outside the EU working in the UK increased by 84,000 to 1.29 million”

Where are your figures from?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 1 with 1221 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

“Looking now at how the figures have changed since the EU referendum (which took place on 23 June 2016), between April to June 2016 and April to June 2019:

non-UK nationals from the EU working in the UK increased by 134,000 to 2.37 million
non-UK nationals from outside the EU working in the UK increased by 84,000 to 1.29 million”

Thank you for replying, I genuinely don’t have the patience anymore

Employment is not static anyway and Johnny McLazy ain’t going to blocked from being a Doctor because some bloody Spanish person has come in

The Libertarian Elite just love people like Jango
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 1 with 1216 viewsmonmouth

His arse

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Sep 1 with 1207 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Thank you for replying, I genuinely don’t have the patience anymore

Employment is not static anyway and Johnny McLazy ain’t going to blocked from being a Doctor because some bloody Spanish person has come in

The Libertarian Elite just love people like Jango

EU migration levels down since referendum, unemployed numbers at a record low. If they’re not needed they shouldn’t be coming here. Immigration and diversity is a wonderful thing but not at the expense of uk Civilians livelihoods. The EU love people like you.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:46 - Sep 1 with 1206 viewsJango

https://recruitingtimes.org/news/25971/british-workers-snap-up-almost-all-uk-job
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Sep 1 with 1204 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:39 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Read your post back and have a think about people being creepy Jango.

Ye we’ll just ignore the bit where I’ve shown your double standards on here.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Sep 1 with 1202 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 1 by monmouth

His arse

Ironic considering I showed you up for talking through your arse yesterday when making leave promises up about the customs union. Went all quiet.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Sep 1 with 1199 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Sep 1 by Jango

EU migration levels down since referendum, unemployed numbers at a record low. If they’re not needed they shouldn’t be coming here. Immigration and diversity is a wonderful thing but not at the expense of uk Civilians livelihoods. The EU love people like you.

Sitting in Stansted Airport. Loads of Essex who can’t hold their drink. Worse than normal because delays due to the Frogs having a problem with their air traffic control apparently. Malibu cocktails in full flow. Where the hell is Furroventuro? #proudtobebritish. 😂
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 16:57]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Sep 1 with 1199 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:46 - Sep 1 by Jango

https://recruitingtimes.org/news/25971/british-workers-snap-up-almost-all-uk-job

Well I’ve just shown you the official figures which show that to be bollox.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Sep 1 with 1190 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Sep 1 by Jango

Ye we’ll just ignore the bit where I’ve shown your double standards on here.

Sorry, you think me calling out someone who used the word ‘mong’ is because I’m a remainer?

It’s because I’m someone that finds that word completely unacceptable. From whoever uses it.

Same as you describing someone as a sexual deviant because they disagree with you on the EU. That’s unacceptable whoever uses the description.

There are no double standards.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:04 - Sep 1 with 1184 viewslondonlisa2001

And non EU migration is at the highest level since 2004.

Plus the other day you were moaning that EU immigration was actually far higher than previously reported. Make your mind up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:05 - Sep 1 with 1180 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let’s all get ready for Brexit.

https://www.gov.uk/get-ready-brexit-check

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 1179 viewsrockinjk

It’s freedom of movement you silly sausage, I personally love the fact I can easily move across borders and work. Why would I want that curtailed?

I suppose you haven’t actually looked at non EU migration have you? That’s risen. That is to compensate for EU migrants leaving

You see you silly sausage we’re always going to need high levels of immigrants to help sustain tax revenues to pay our pensions.

EU migrants are mobile, younger and less of a drain than non EU. Just to repeat the central point I made, it’s not 1 in 1 out of job figures. If a business grows it can add more people. It’s not we have 10 jobs and then that’s it.

Brexit means Brexit though aye jango you donut
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 17:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024