Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309303 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 1466 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-01/an-election-is-coming-and-soon-writes-robert

Interesting days and upcoming week and other weeks ahead. Nice article here by Robert Peston. Interesting, informative and thought provoking take on things. Election this year it is then, albeit some in Labour apparently not wanting one despite many months of acting the tough-guy with "Bring it on" posturing.
https://order-order.com/2019/09/01/labour-block-general-election/

Wanting to block an election! In the name of democracy?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Sep 1 with 1460 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Sep 1 by jacks777

Warned lol. FairPlay you are mental.

No you’re just thick
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:07]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Sep 1 with 1460 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Sep 1 by Wingstandwood

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-09-01/an-election-is-coming-and-soon-writes-robert

Interesting days and upcoming week and other weeks ahead. Nice article here by Robert Peston. Interesting, informative and thought provoking take on things. Election this year it is then, albeit some in Labour apparently not wanting one despite many months of acting the tough-guy with "Bring it on" posturing.
https://order-order.com/2019/09/01/labour-block-general-election/

Wanting to block an election! In the name of democracy?

Of course they should block an election if the timing is manipulated so as to facilitate a no deal Brexit.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:15]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 1457 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 1 by Jango

I’m not ignoring any facts Lisa. You seem to be suggesting that people should put up with freedom of movement because there’s others than really benefit from it. People are also suffering from it.

There’s currently a firm on the docks, they have their own fleet of ships. They employ a small number of local lads and the rest are all Eastern European. Romania in fact. All welders, fabricators and pipe fitters .They are are all registered self employed, I’m not sure why but they all get paid into one account. They are getting paid £16 an hour which is great for them but is far less than the owner would have to pay out for local tradesman on Paye or self employed. Everyone of them are currently living in done up shipping containers on the docks. Please tell me how they are contributing to our system? No council tax, no road tax, no income tax. You can say it’s down to the company or the government not the EU but this is what’s come about from freedom of movement, from Eastern Europe especially. I know of plenty of local lads and tradesman that would love a job in Swansea. They can’t police it and locals are suffering because of it. Locals who want to spend their money here and not send it home.

This is happening all over the place.

So I’m assuming if your rationale for voting leave was FOM you were happy with Mays deal then?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Sep 1 with 1439 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:55 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

Of course they should block an election if the timing is manipulated so as to facilitate a no deal Brexit.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:15]

Pretty pointless having elections these days, most people don't know what they're voting for anyway.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 1432 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Sep 1 by Flashberryjack

Pretty pointless having elections these days, most people don't know what they're voting for anyway.

Correct, hence Brexit
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Sep 1 with 1422 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:06 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Correct, hence Brexit

Or hence remain

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Sep 1 with 1404 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Sep 1 by Flashberryjack

Or hence remain

Go on then I’ll bite.

Give me one benefit of Brexit
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Sep 1 with 1383 viewssherpajacob

Michael Gove is now pushing "shared responsibility" for brexit.

Sorry but I'm not buying. If brexit turns out to be a great success for our country, I will admit I was wrong and happily give all the credit to Gove, Johnson et al.

However if it turns into the cluster feck I fear it will be, then I'm holding them 100% responsible.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Sep 1 with 1384 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Go on then I’ll bite.

No more obesity because we'll have very little food, and it will save the NHS billions.

Your turn.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Sep 1 with 1373 viewsBanosswan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

Go on then I’ll bite.

It winds you up

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Sep 1 with 1360 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

It winds you up

Beat me to it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 1 with 1344 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Sep 1 by Highjack

Beat me to it.

This link feels appropriate right now:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 21:39]
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:41 - Sep 1 with 1327 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:38 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james

The last 20 secs is particularly pertinent

The nihilists on here had their “victory” that’s all that matters
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:41 - Sep 1 with 1326 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck the link mun...what do you think ?

Anyway the troops will be along soon.

Hello

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:44 - Sep 1 with 1320 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:41 - Sep 1 by Flashberryjack

F*ck the link mun...what do you think ?

Anyway the troops will be along soon.

The Link is exactly what I think

Goodness knows I’ve said my piece on here

You had no answers. It’s not a surprise, none of you do.

It’s beyond parody now. There are no benefits and you know this but still you believe in it because we had a vote

Weird
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 1 with 1310 viewsrockinjk

In addition one thing is perfectly predictable as is everything with Brexit

When it goes badly wrong, which it will

Responsibility will be shifted to remoaners, foreigners, lefties, the bbc, basically anybody but people who advocated it and supported it
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:48 - Sep 1 with 1307 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:44 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

The Link is exactly what I think

Goodness knows I’ve said my piece on here

You had no answers. It’s not a surprise, none of you do.

It’s beyond parody now. There are no benefits and you know this but still you believe in it because we had a vote

Weird

There are no benefits because there are no negatives.

Noone knows!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 1 with 1302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson has cancelled the meeting that was planned for tomorrow with about 20 conservative “rebels”.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 1 with 1302 viewswestside

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/terry-christian-sparks-fury-says-19
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:51 - Sep 1 with 1295 viewsrockinjk

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:48 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

There are no benefits because there are no negatives.

Noone knows!

No negatives?

Okay, that’s where I log off

Jeez
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:52 - Sep 1 with 1288 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:51 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

No negatives?

Okay, that’s where I log off

Jeez

Tell me the ones you KNOW.

And you won't log off, you're a f*cking monotonous bore.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Sep 1 with 1285 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

Johnson has cancelled the meeting that was planned for tomorrow with about 20 conservative “rebels”.

The takeover is nearly complete

Taking back control meant a purge of the moderates, we’re done and goodness knows the people who are giggling on here will soon be crying

I will have zero sympathy
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:56 - Sep 1 with 1268 viewsJango

Clicked the link. Clicked straight straight off once I seen who it was. What is that monotonous t**t gonna do after brexit? He’s probably hoping it goes on for years.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:00 - Sep 1 with 1250 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Sep 1 by rockinjk

So I’m assuming if your rationale for voting leave was FOM you were happy with Mays deal then?

No. Being at the mercy of 27 countries before we can leave is ludicrous. I hope we get a deal obviously. Looking unlikely now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024