Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328996 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Sep 8 with 1705 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Sep 7 by wobbly

I don’t know anyone that’s died of malaria, so probably that’s nothing to worry about either.

Fair comment. Maybe I'm wrong for once
It's got me thinking though. Still don't agree with flu jabs outside the elderly. Na, I was right

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Sep 8 with 1705 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Sep 7 by Jango

What about the microwave meals and 12” pizzas you can buy for a quid? It’s also the convenience. We generally eat healthy in my house but last Saturday I bought a large pizza from Asda and bag of mini garlic Kiev’s for less than a fiver. Delightful tasting food for the 4 of us but you can’t be eating that every day. Some people do though.

"First sensible thing you've said all day" - David Brent.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Sep 8 with 1700 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

The convenience is definitely a factor. And obviously from time to time everyone does it. Including me.

But I could feed a family of four for a fiver every night of the week. Cooking from scratch. But I grew up when no one had any money and we learnt to cook because we had to.

But you also don't see constant, repeating adverts on TV for carrots, or broccoli either.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:58 - Sep 8 with 1685 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Sep 8 by Ace_Jack

He’s corncobbing so hard it’s cringeworthy.

corncobbing?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Sep 8 with 1685 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Most of the polls are also meaningless as they don’t include SNP.

A hung parliament is by far the most likely outcome to an election.

What are the possible outcomes if it's a hung parliament?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Sep 8 with 1678 viewsKilkennyjack

Will Boris throw the DUP under the bus ?

He does not need them anymore .....

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:12 - Sep 8 with 1673 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Sep 8 by jackrmee

What are the possible outcomes if it's a hung parliament?

Personally I don't think it'll be a hung Parliament after the past week. I genuinely think that the utter, utter failure after three years to deliver Brexit, in whatever form has sickened the voting public to the core. The saying " Lions led by donkeys " rings true today.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Sep 8 with 1672 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

If it means saving his job he'd throw his family under the bus. His brother only quit because he saw the number 17.4 coming.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:14 - Sep 9 with 1578 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Sep 8 by Pegojack

I don't know about Tommy, but I agree it should happen but probably won't.
I must admit I haven't looked at each constituency and their 2017 result in detail though. How productive would it be?
One thing's for sure, if Boris doesn't do a deal with Farage and also fails to deliver no deal, the Tories are finished.

Better than East Enders, innit?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/07/campaigners-second-eu-referendu

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:35 - Sep 9 with 1564 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:14 - Sep 9 by jackrmee

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/07/campaigners-second-eu-referendu

Thanks Jackrmee, good article. The initiative described is exactly the kind of thing we want.

When I lived in the UK, I was in the North Herefordshire constituency, one of the safest Tory seats in the country. MP is Bill Wiggins, a non entity with a tainted (expenses) history.

I am entitled to vote in the next GE and certainly will. He got about 30k votes in 2017 and the opposition got 18k. If the Brexit Party fields a candidate next time and splits the Tory vote, Labour could take the seat if there is a Remain pact and all former Lib Dem and Green voters go with Labour. Bring it on!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:37 - Sep 9 with 1560 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Sep 8 by Kilkennyjack

May was perfectly prepared to have a,border in the Irish sea, until it was pointed out to her she'd lost her majority.

She kept forgetting that bit.

Johnson thinks majorities are for wimps, he rules by divine right and piffle, spiffle and whiff waff.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Sep 9 with 1554 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here they come over the horizon the party of the people

Facking mugs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:05 - Sep 9 with 1530 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Sep 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking mugs

It's ok Tom. They'd balance it out by scrapping the NHS to pay for it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:09 - Sep 9 with 1514 viewssherpajacob

Facking mugs

Accusing Tories of bottling it, whilst simultaneously saying let's do a deal.

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-offers-no-deal-brexit-election-pact-to-b

It's the Gareth Keenan "lets play top trumps " strategy in full flow.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:11 - Sep 9 with 1506 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:35 - Sep 9 by Pegojack

Thanks Jackrmee, good article. The initiative described is exactly the kind of thing we want.

When I lived in the UK, I was in the North Herefordshire constituency, one of the safest Tory seats in the country. MP is Bill Wiggins, a non entity with a tainted (expenses) history.

I am entitled to vote in the next GE and certainly will. He got about 30k votes in 2017 and the opposition got 18k. If the Brexit Party fields a candidate next time and splits the Tory vote, Labour could take the seat if there is a Remain pact and all former Lib Dem and Green voters go with Labour. Bring it on!

Really? I'd prefer parties to stand on their underlying principles and a clear manifesto, rather than all this gamesmanship.

It'll never happen of course. Never has the saying 'we deserve the politicians we get' been more relevant. The system's screwed. Screwed by external influence/money, screwed by careerists MPs who put their own/sponsor's interests firsts, screwed through the undemocratic candidate selection process, screwed through all this 'tactical' engineering of candidates to deny people a genuine, honest choice.

We're f*cked.

Happy Monday
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:19 - Sep 9 with 1496 viewsLeonWasGod

Facking mugs

I've always wondered why multi-millionaires like Richard Tice, Aaron Banks, Jeremy Hosking and billionaires Jim Mellon and Peter Hargreaves are supporting Farage (himself a millionaire) and The Brexit Party. I can't quite put my finger on what the reasons may be...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Sep 9 with 1482 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:19 - Sep 9 by LeonWasGod

I've always wondered why multi-millionaires like Richard Tice, Aaron Banks, Jeremy Hosking and billionaires Jim Mellon and Peter Hargreaves are supporting Farage (himself a millionaire) and The Brexit Party. I can't quite put my finger on what the reasons may be...

the next GE is billed as parliament v the people.

The people who earn £80,000 pa and have over £1M in assets.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:29 - Sep 9 with 1473 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:12 - Sep 8 by Luther27

Personally I don't think it'll be a hung Parliament after the past week. I genuinely think that the utter, utter failure after three years to deliver Brexit, in whatever form has sickened the voting public to the core. The saying " Lions led by donkeys " rings true today.

Indeed, a Conservative victory with a very workable majority it'll be.

The middle class will not vote for a to the left of 'old Labour' rabble that has made its full intention to tax em to despair and the working class will abandon en masse because of Brexit.

Kamikaze actions that has hit public appeal and voter intentions!

Also all the malicious smearing and accusations from the left of working class being racist, fascist, far right, undemocratic, extremest, xenophobic, thick, gammon will have motivated a lot to stick two fingers up to Labour also. Hearts and minds own goal catastrophe of the highest order by creating the ultimate protest vote.....Add that one to the mix!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:43 - Sep 9 with 1460 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Sep 9 by sherpajacob

Nuts innit. The very definition of parliament is people representation. It's the same old projection - accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of. And people still lap it up and support these shysters.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:41 - Sep 9 with 1424 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:19 - Sep 9 by LeonWasGod

Have you managed to put your finger on why theres multi millionaires who are hell bent on remaining?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Sep 9 with 1346 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Sep 9 by sherpajacob

Why do remainers nearly always claim it's the rich who want us to leave? Most rich people love the EU. How many MP's are millionaires?
Aaron Banks is evil for supporting leave, Michael Heseltine is fantastic for being pro remain, they both have their reasons but I doubt what's best for ordinary people are at the top of either list.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Sep 9 with 1346 viewsEbo

Since the Brexit vote the EU has agreed deals with:

1. Canada
2. Japan
3. Brazil
4. Argentina
5. Paraguay
6. Uruguay
7. Vietnam
That = 500,000,000 people.

Since the Brexit vote, Britain has agreed trade deals with:

1. The Faroe Islands
That = 50k peopleSince the referendum

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:17 - Sep 9 with 1331 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:05 - Sep 9 by monmouth

It's ok Tom. They'd balance it out by scrapping the NHS to pay for it.

You just don’t get it do you?

They might help out their rich mates, cut benefits, de-regulate employment rights, privatise etc

But... but they will be nasty to immigrants and they’ll Brexit and Brexit is of course far more important than anything else.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 9 with 1328 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Sep 9 by Ebo

Since the Brexit vote the EU has agreed deals with:

1. Canada
2. Japan
3. Brazil
4. Argentina
5. Paraguay
6. Uruguay
7. Vietnam
That = 500,000,000 people.

Since the Brexit vote, Britain has agreed trade deals with:

1. The Faroe Islands
That = 50k peopleSince the referendum

I didn't know we'd agreed a deal with anybody. I thought we had been barred from making any deals until we actually left the EU. I thought all we were allowed to do was hold informal talks.
We have said we want to replicate the EU's trade deals as much as possible so post brexit there's as little disruption as possible.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:26 - Sep 9 with 1312 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 9 by Catullus

I didn't know we'd agreed a deal with anybody. I thought we had been barred from making any deals until we actually left the EU. I thought all we were allowed to do was hold informal talks.
We have said we want to replicate the EU's trade deals as much as possible so post brexit there's as little disruption as possible.

Replicate the EU's trade deals? Not a cat in hell's chance will we get better than we have already got. That is the advantage of being in the EU in the first place.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024