Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309205 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Sep 14 with 1666 viewsrockinjk

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyCliffe/status/1172596340905467907/photo/1

It wasn’t an issue as alluded to in another post
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:30 - Sep 15 with 1549 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 14 by Highjack

On that basis we should invalidate every election in history and just live in a perpetual state of anarchy.

It was sherpa, I believe who I was referring to and I completely agree with your post.

On the posts about poets, dead singers and being off your t1ts, I have been off my t!ts very many times and the most poetic thing I've done is fart. Maybe I should have tried opium instead of Stella?

I wandered lonely as a cloud......because I was totally sh!t faced and lost in the New Forest, trying to find Bashley's ground.....and I was the driver. Sort of a synonym for brexit.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:26 - Sep 15 with 1496 viewsJango

EU soon to be called EE.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:52 - Sep 15 with 1481 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:26 - Sep 15 by Jango

EU soon to be called EE.

Well, if they do become EE, overpriced and sh1t service are assured.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:44 - Sep 15 with 1458 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:26 - Sep 15 by Jango

EU soon to be called EE.

If that’s the destination, then we will fall well behind in our glorious isolation

Btw words cannot describe how much I loathe Tom Harwood
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 15:40]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:15 - Sep 15 with 1406 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Sep 14 by WarwickHunt

Jango’s the poster boy for trying to be clever and making a complete cûnt of yourself.

Jango unhinged.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Sep 15 with 1381 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:15 - Sep 15 by DJack

Jango unhinged.

Jango Redux

Jingo Jango

I see Johnson’s been called out by the EU on lying about progress yet again. Comical Alex. Britain is just a banana republic now, without the bananas.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Sep 15 with 1373 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Sep 15 by monmouth

Jango Redux

Jingo Jango

I see Johnson’s been called out by the EU on lying about progress yet again. Comical Alex. Britain is just a banana republic now, without the bananas.

Hmm, maybe EU are lying.

Who knows?

Still, this European Empire will stretch for many a mile before, like all empires, disappearing up it's own arse.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:53 - Sep 15 with 1365 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Sep 15 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, maybe EU are lying.

Who knows?

Still, this European Empire will stretch for many a mile before, like all empires, disappearing up it's own arse.

Johnson lied yesterday (or the day before, I lose track) when he said that he’d never said something that there is an actual clip of him saying re historic sex abuse cases.

Patel lied today when she said that she’d never said something that there is an actual clip of her saying re capital punishment.

They are lying constantly.

Yet it’s the EU that are lying?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:56 - Sep 15 with 1362 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Sep 15 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, maybe EU are lying.

Who knows?

Put the shovel down.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Sep 15 with 1360 viewsexiledclaseboy

Johnson has a number of lines to tread. He’s already abandoned his pledge not to even talk to the EU, he can’t now leave without a deal and claims he won’t extend again. So he has to now get a deal acceptable to enough Labour MPs to neutralise the ERG, which will only be May’s deal with some kind of cosmetic tweak to the backstop which will end up being NI only as originally agreed. And then fight an election in the aftermath. Messy business, being the one in charge especially when all the best laid plans have gone tits up.

I look forward to all the brexiters on here who hated May’s deal hailing it as a triumph when Johnson brings it back.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Sep 15 with 1357 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Sep 15 by monmouth

Jango Redux

Jingo Jango

"Britain is just a banana republic now, without the bananas. "

That's a shame we could have made a killing exporting British bananas.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Sep 15 with 1348 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:56 - Sep 15 by DJack

Put the shovel down.

And carefully too. He can’t see what he’s doing with his head so far up his arse.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:02 - Sep 15 with 1341 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Sep 15 by DJack

Not to the EU we won’t.

Ours would be far too bent.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Sep 15 with 1339 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

Johnson has a number of lines to tread. He’s already abandoned his pledge not to even talk to the EU, he can’t now leave without a deal and claims he won’t extend again. So he has to now get a deal acceptable to enough Labour MPs to neutralise the ERG, which will only be May’s deal with some kind of cosmetic tweak to the backstop which will end up being NI only as originally agreed. And then fight an election in the aftermath. Messy business, being the one in charge especially when all the best laid plans have gone tits up.

I look forward to all the brexiters on here who hated May’s deal hailing it as a triumph when Johnson brings it back.

Labour would surely make him go to the polls with the erg and Farage nailing him to a cross as a traitor if tried that?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Sep 15 with 1338 viewslondonlisa2001

It’ll be interesting to see if enough Labour MPs will vote for the deal if it is unamended (or just backstop amended). I always believed the no deal threat was aimed at getting Labour votes to neutralise the ERG but now that is removed, they may require more. Eg. customs union or referendum to vote in favour.

And of course, the details of the deal will be all important once the WA is agreed if it is.

But your final point is spot on. Bluey is going to suddenly love it...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 15 with 1336 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Sep 15 by DJack

We could sell a lot of people who are totally bananas.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 15 with 1335 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Sep 15 by monmouth

Labour would surely make him go to the polls with the erg and Farage nailing him to a cross as a traitor if tried that?

This is Labour. The have about as much strategic nous as Bob Bradley.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - Sep 15 with 1328 viewsrockinjk

It’s the inevitable destination

What will be headline in sun?

Boris socks it to the krauts?

By changing font and colouring in a penis on the back page
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Sep 15 with 1320 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

This is Labour. The have about as much strategic nous as Bob Bradley.

That much?

Are you sure?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Sep 15 with 1319 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Sep 15 by Joe_bradshaw

That much?

Are you sure?

It’s Sunday, I’m feeling generous.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Sep 15 with 1311 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - Sep 15 by rockinjk

It’s the inevitable destination

What will be headline in sun?

Boris socks it to the krauts?

By changing font and colouring in a penis on the back page

There’ll be cognitive dissonance all over the place.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Sep 15 with 1303 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:53 - Sep 15 by londonlisa2001

Johnson lied yesterday (or the day before, I lose track) when he said that he’d never said something that there is an actual clip of him saying re historic sex abuse cases.

Patel lied today when she said that she’d never said something that there is an actual clip of her saying re capital punishment.

They are lying constantly.

Yet it’s the EU that are lying?

So Eu couldn't possibly lie because of two utterly unrelated comments by Uk politicians.

Does that mean Guy was honest about empires then?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Sep 15 with 1293 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Sep 15 by londonlisa2001

It’ll be interesting to see if enough Labour MPs will vote for the deal if it is unamended (or just backstop amended). I always believed the no deal threat was aimed at getting Labour votes to neutralise the ERG but now that is removed, they may require more. Eg. customs union or referendum to vote in favour.

And of course, the details of the deal will be all important once the WA is agreed if it is.

But your final point is spot on. Bluey is going to suddenly love it...

No, I'm not going to love it. It was posited could theoretically end up with UK forces deployed to defend EU fishing boats in UK waters...

If that's what happens, then it's what happens, duh. Not a single comment here will change anything. It would literally bug me for a minute then getting on with other far more serious things...

I'm just awaiting the GE.

BoJo gets us out of EU, deal or no deal. Lib Dems standing on a "we want back in" platform, Labour promising fvck knows what.

or

BoJo rails against those who kept us in via extension, Lib Dems wanting a second referendum where they'd back Remain but if elected as government they'd Revoke article 50 and Labour promising fvck knows what.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:19 - Sep 15 with 1290 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 15 by monmouth

We could sell a lot of people who are totally bananas.

2 for 1 deal...or just drop them in the middle of the ocean.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024