Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343837 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Oct 10 with 1554 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Oct 10 by longlostjack

Where’s Bluey gone?

Gone to ask Dave down the pub.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Oct 10 with 1532 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Oct 10 by WarwickHunt

That’s what’s known as another referendum. Glad you finally agree.

Does 2017 not count then?

I seem to recall a lot of Remainers billing it the ‘decide the future relationship’ election?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Oct 10 with 1518 viewsKilkennyjack

W⚓️

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:04 - Oct 10 with 1513 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Oct 10 by sg1912

I seem to recall a lot of Remainers billing it the ‘decide the future relationship’ election?

Two question marks, one question. Have another go.
This time, it may help if you read the post I was replying to.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:05 - Oct 10 with 1508 viewsmonmouth

And what did it decide?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 with 1498 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:05 - Oct 10 by monmouth

And what did it decide?

It decided upon a strong and stable gov.. oh wait

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 with 1498 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Oct 10 by Kilkennyjack

W⚓️

If what Peston says is true about point scoring (I haven't looked), isn't that a f*cking shameful indictment of where we are at? The issue of the best resolution to this Brexit clusterf*ck is now a side show to who has the largest member.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 with 1497 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

That’s bollox Jango,
You are making stuff up, changing your story and then refusing to listen to reason to the point of utter stupidity.

Do you think this nonsense helps rational discussion about the sh*t situation this country finds itself in? Seriously?

There are huge numbers of people that are seriously concerned about what’s going to happen and you think it’s a hilarious game.

No Lisa. It was once again suggested By Ebo that all leave voters suggested negotiations would be easiest deal in history , it’s nonsense and I suggested the vast majority of Leave voters thought it would be hard. There’s since been 3 pages of me being hounded by you and your band of merry men because I haven’t actually spoke to vast majority of people when ironically there’s also zero chance that ebo has either. No such pedantic behaviour directed towards him though Lisa. There’s no rational discussion on here with you lot Lisa.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 with 1496 viewsLuther27

I think the opinion on here is a referendum is not legally binding and Parliament can overrule the outcome if it so wishes.... which wether it is morally right or not is up for discussion.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Oct 10 with 1494 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:05 - Oct 10 by monmouth

And what did it decide?

80% voted for manifestos that stated we would leave the SM, CU and end freedom of movement.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Oct 10 with 1488 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:04 - Oct 10 by WarwickHunt

Two question marks, one question. Have another go.
This time, it may help if you read the post I was replying to.

Do you actually have an opinion, you never seem to engage in debate and always hide behind sarcasm?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Oct 10 with 1485 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 by Luther27

I think the opinion on here is a referendum is not legally binding and Parliament can overrule the outcome if it so wishes.... which wether it is morally right or not is up for discussion.

The first part isn’t opinion, it’s a fact. The second part is indeed a point for discussion.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Oct 10 with 1471 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Oct 10 by sg1912

80% voted for manifestos that stated we would leave the SM, CU and end freedom of movement.

We’ve been through this before. No they didn’t.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Oct 10 with 1469 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Oct 10 by sg1912

Do you actually have an opinion, you never seem to engage in debate and always hide behind sarcasm?

See numerous previous posts. However, trying to educate pork is a thankless task.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Oct 10 with 1456 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 by Luther27

We've done this numerous times.

Parliament triggered A50 and would have passed a motion for us to leave if it hadn't been blocked by rebel Tories and the DUP. The vast majority of parliment were prepared (or resigned dependng on their stance) for us to honour the referendum. They may well still if we can get away from this nonsence about a no deal, which is just making Boris and Cummings look stupid.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Oct 10 with 1449 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 by Highjack

It decided upon a strong and stable gov.. oh wait

If only Ed Millband knew how to eat a bacon sandwich. A Sliding Doors moment that was.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Oct 10 with 1431 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

If what Peston says is true about point scoring (I haven't looked), isn't that a f*cking shameful indictment of where we are at? The issue of the best resolution to this Brexit clusterf*ck is now a side show to who has the largest member.

Well the Labour Party has the largest member, she usually sits next to Corbyn.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Oct 10 with 1432 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Oct 10 by sg1912

To be fair, I think he actually hides behind calling people a c*nt

But does it very well. Gets my vote for PS Poet of the Year.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Oct 10 with 1427 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:13 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

If only Ed Millband knew how to eat a bacon sandwich. A Sliding Doors moment that was.

The real Sliding Doors moment was the unions picking the wrong Milliband.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Oct 10 with 1427 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Oct 10 by Highjack

Well the Labour Party has the largest member, she usually sits next to Corbyn.

Now I'm confused. I though that was the person who had Corbyn's member?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Oct 10 with 1420 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Oct 10 by WarwickHunt

The real Sliding Doors moment was the unions picking the wrong Milliband.

Absof*ckinglutely. The Proper Milliband could have been Tony Blair 2 (in terms of success, maybe not the lying to Parliament and bombing forriners bit).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:18 - Oct 10 with 1419 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Fine. You still haven’t spoken to a statistically representative part of the population.

Don’t be ridiculous Jango - you’re not as stupid as this. Changing what you said doesn’t help your cause.

He is..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:21 - Oct 10 with 1409 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

We've done this numerous times.

Parliament triggered A50 and would have passed a motion for us to leave if it hadn't been blocked by rebel Tories and the DUP. The vast majority of parliment were prepared (or resigned dependng on their stance) for us to honour the referendum. They may well still if we can get away from this nonsence about a no deal, which is just making Boris and Cummings look stupid.

The comment I made was Parliament doesn’t legally have to honour the referendum. That may be key in the very near future if it comes to a General Election.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Oct 10 with 1394 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

The polls didn’t suggest anything of the sort. They were split.

Stop making stuff up.

I’m not making stuff up. The majority of polls had remain winning, the bookies had remain as the big favourite and the know it alls on here laughed at and belittled anyone who suggested leave would win.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/how-eu-r

Of 168 polls carried out since the EU referendum wording was decided last September, fewer than a third (55 in all) predicted a leave vote.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 22:26]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:40 - Oct 10 with 1371 viewslonglostjack

I wonder if it’s Gove that Boris has been listening to and Cummings has merely been the useful idiot.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024