Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342111 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 1788 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Oct 15 by Lohengrin

Every weekday ten ‘til one playing catchphrase for the achingly woke.

I do listen in quite often as it’s pretty entertaining in between the prolonged bouts of virtue signalling. He’s not too bad at all if you can get past the fact that he’s sat there with his glasses on top of his head and wearing a scarf nonchalantly slung while indoors like some middle-aged tutor at the LSE desperately trying to look hip for his female students.

Can't stand the bloke despite him being on the 'right' side. If only he'd let people finish a sentence.

Anyhow, being reported that an Irish Sea customs border is being agreed in principle. The DUP are going to go apesh*t. Can't see this getting through parliament, but you never know I suppose.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Oct 15 with 1788 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Oct 15 by Pegojack

Good, I'm glad you agree.

When I was teaching maths, I used to say "it's just as easy to get it right as get it wrong, so let's get it right, shall we?".

I only had to say that to the dull kids, mind.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 14:44]

” When I was teaching maths, I used to say "it's just as easy to get it right as get it wrong, so let's get it right, shall we?"

“What kind of madman would even think of trying to fill a bath tub full of holes? Nonsense it is.”

Mrs Beth Morgan, 1941. Courtesy of How Green Was My Valley.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Oct 15 with 1751 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Oct 15 by Lohengrin

” When I was teaching maths, I used to say "it's just as easy to get it right as get it wrong, so let's get it right, shall we?"

“What kind of madman would even think of trying to fill a bath tub full of holes? Nonsense it is.”

Mrs Beth Morgan, 1941. Courtesy of How Green Was My Valley.

Don't know the quote, Loh, haven't read the book, I think I was put off by the Hollywood film version which appeared to my young eyes to be an establishment arse-kissing exercise ("us miners are all out on strike starving to death but we're all going starry eyed and bendy kneed because the king/queen has ordered our choir to come and give a concert at Buck House! What an honour for Welsh toe rags like us, yer Majesty etc, etc").

However, I imagine the character in question is quoting a maths problem along the lines of "if a 10 gallon bathtub with holes in it is being filled up at 1 gallon a minute and meanwhile the water is leaking out blah, blah, blah".

Yes, good point. I tried to make lessons a tad more relevant to the real world. You know, "if Jacob Rees Mogg is salting 95% of his £3 million annual income away in tbe Cayman Islands in order to avoid tax etc etc...."
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 15 with 1739 viewsPegojack

Media reporting Boris on the verge of agreeing a deal and getting a parliamentary majority for it by the simple expedient of re-naming the backstop. It is now called "this is absolutely not the backstop, no, no way not in any shape or form (OK, it is really)".

If only Teresa May had known how simple it was, eh?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 17:02]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Oct 15 with 1711 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:19 - Oct 15 by A_Fans_Dad

http://www.civitas.org.uk/press/pro-brexit-voices-drowned-out-in-bbc-news-progra

No not in the slightest biased.
"For instance, of 4,275 guests talking about the EU on BBC Radio 4’s flagship Today programme between 2005 and 2015, only 132 (3.2 per cent) were supporters of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU."
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 12:25]

All roads lead to Tufton Street don’t they... What a surprise a ‘housemate’ of ‘vote leave’ thinks the BBC is biased against leaving.

That’s is the most incredibly disingenuous statistic by the way.

Boris Johnson would be classed as pro EU for all that period. Just as one example.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Oct 15 with 1709 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 15 by Pegojack

Media reporting Boris on the verge of agreeing a deal and getting a parliamentary majority for it by the simple expedient of re-naming the backstop. It is now called "this is absolutely not the backstop, no, no way not in any shape or form (OK, it is really)".

It’s not even the May deal. It’s a deal May rejected as ‘not acceptable to any Conservative Prime Minister’.

Who’d have thought...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Oct 15 with 1699 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Oct 15 by Pegojack

Don't know the quote, Loh, haven't read the book, I think I was put off by the Hollywood film version which appeared to my young eyes to be an establishment arse-kissing exercise ("us miners are all out on strike starving to death but we're all going starry eyed and bendy kneed because the king/queen has ordered our choir to come and give a concert at Buck House! What an honour for Welsh toe rags like us, yer Majesty etc, etc").

However, I imagine the character in question is quoting a maths problem along the lines of "if a 10 gallon bathtub with holes in it is being filled up at 1 gallon a minute and meanwhile the water is leaking out blah, blah, blah".

Yes, good point. I tried to make lessons a tad more relevant to the real world. You know, "if Jacob Rees Mogg is salting 95% of his £3 million annual income away in tbe Cayman Islands in order to avoid tax etc etc...."

There's a few on here who would argue it takes 9 women one month to have one baby.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:00 - Oct 15 with 1683 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Oct 15 by sherpajacob

There's a few on here who would argue it takes 9 women one month to have one baby.

It does if you start counting at 8 months.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:22 - Oct 15 with 1639 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Oct 15 by Pegojack

If Jacob Rees Mogg was full of holes, they’d all be arseholes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Oct 15 with 1640 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 15 by Pegojack

Has anyone revealed the details or is it rampant speculation?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Oct 15 with 1602 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Oct 15 by bluey_the_blue

It’s bound to be brilliant and a massive improvement on May’s deal eh Bluey?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Oct 15 with 1605 viewsLeonWasGod

It's being reported as the 'Nothern Ireland only' backstop. Aka the one the EU proposed originally back in 2018. It's also being reported that a deal is still only a possibility, not guaranteed.

The Guardian have a story on it - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/15/boris-johnson-close-to-brexit-d

How acurate it is, who knows.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Oct 15 with 1588 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Oct 15 by LeonWasGod

It's being reported as the 'Nothern Ireland only' backstop. Aka the one the EU proposed originally back in 2018. It's also being reported that a deal is still only a possibility, not guaranteed.

The Guardian have a story on it - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/15/boris-johnson-close-to-brexit-d

How acurate it is, who knows.

Anything but guaranteed unless surrender Boris bends over even further.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Oct 15 with 1563 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s gonna be hilarious watching everyone hail this agreement (if it transpires) as a triumph. Y’know, the same people who called it a betrayal when May negotiated it. And if the reports are right, this one is worse in NI terms.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Oct 15 with 1559 viewsFlashberryjack

Doesn't matter what the Boris deal is, the staunch remainers won't like it, there's only one outcome that will satisfy them.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Oct 15 with 1540 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

It’s gonna be hilarious watching everyone hail this agreement (if it transpires) as a triumph. Y’know, the same people who called it a betrayal when May negotiated it. And if the reports are right, this one is worse in NI terms.

I wonder who wrote in the Telegraph about a year ago that EU proposals to have a customs border in the Irish sea were "little short of an attempt to annex Northern Ireland".

Surely not...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 15 with 1533 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Oct 15 by Flashberryjack

Doesn't matter what the Boris deal is, the staunch remainers won't like it, there's only one outcome that will satisfy them.

Aye, and the brexiters that have previously described it as ‘far worse than staying in’ will support it.

At least remainers have a consistent argument. We want to remain.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Oct 15 with 1527 viewsmajorraglan

I am sure that the staunch Remainers won’t like it, but those who are happy to leave with a tidy deal may well be. If it’s the same deal or almost identical to the deal that Parliament and the Brexiteers rejected when May proposed it would certainly say a lot about their integrity and values. This is about the unity of the Conservative Party.

I have always thought the only sensible solution was a border in the Irish Sea, but I am not from NI. If I were DUP voter, given all that’s happened I would be furious, if I were of the Sinn Fein persuasion I would probably be rather pleased.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Oct 15 with 1505 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

So does this mean we still have to suffer as a result of "the will of the people"

Fúcking hell!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Oct 15 with 1498 viewswaynekerr55

Not trying to be funny or rude here, but what benefits does anything other than remaining bring the country?

We may disagree with globalism/capitalism but we are too intertwined in it to suddenly jump out.

If anyone can give me a genuine benefit, please step forward

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Oct 15 with 1466 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

Not trying to be funny or rude here, but what benefits does anything other than remaining bring the country?

We may disagree with globalism/capitalism but we are too intertwined in it to suddenly jump out.

If anyone can give me a genuine benefit, please step forward

You beat me to it. Is this deal better than the one we already have? I don’t think so but let the people decide. Why wouldn’t they allow the people to have the final say?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 20:50]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Oct 15 with 1461 viewslondonlisa2001

What do you mean?

You keep telling us you know what you voted for. Why are you asking for the details?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Oct 15 with 1451 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

What do you mean?

You keep telling us you know what you voted for. Why are you asking for the details?

What the hell has what brexiters voted for got to do with any deal agreed by our crap Tory government?
I did not vote for a deal I voted for revoking our EU membership.
What deal or deals happened after that would be acceptable as long as it did not involve being tied to the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Oct 15 with 1447 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

I wonder who wrote in the Telegraph about a year ago that EU proposals to have a customs border in the Irish sea were "little short of an attempt to annex Northern Ireland".

Surely not...

Boris “surrenders”. 😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Oct 15 with 1426 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Boris “surrenders”. 😂😂😂

No surrender, no surrender etc.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024