Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308880 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Oct 31 with 1895 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Oct 31 by exiledclaseboy

So he hasn’t said it then.

Glad we cleared that one up so quickly.

By the same token, the Tories are planning to sell off the NHS to the Americans given the talks between the respective trade teams. Fair's fair...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Oct 31 with 1887 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Oct 31 by Highjack

That sexy bastard is usually on the money too. Far better record than these pointless polls.

The polls this time could be more pointless than ever. All bets are off.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Oct 31 with 1868 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Oct 31 by Batterseajack

This is just embarrassing

"We're going to fix the damage the wrecking ball has done to the UK."
"Your party was at the controls of the wrecking ball."
"Yes, but we're going to fix the damage it's done. That's a good thing."
"Your party was at the controls at the time, and has said it's going to repair things to the point where they're actually still more shit than when you first launched your wrecking ball."
"...."

People should bypass voting Tory and just simply punch their kids/grandkids in the face. Hard.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Oct 31 with 1848 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Oct 31 by Uxbridge

By the same token, the Tories are planning to sell off the NHS to the Americans given the talks between the respective trade teams. Fair's fair...

Nah. Trump just promised Farage they have no interest in our NHS and Nigel believes him.

Good enough for me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Oct 31 with 1819 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Oct 31 by Humpty

Nah. Trump just promised Farage they have no interest in our NHS and Nigel believes him.

Good enough for me.

Evidence NHS included in trade talks?

Zero.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Oct 31 with 1816 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

Zero.

Evidence Corbyn’s policy is to abolish the EHRC?

Zero.

Silly boy.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 31 with 1807 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:51 - Oct 31 by Humpty

Good enough for me.

Several months ago I explained in a post to Lohengrin what the US interest in the NHS was. Funnily enough, it seems, although I didn’t see it, that Dispatches this week revealed exactly the same had been discussed between the Tories and Trump, all to do with drug pricing.

Johnson has a problem if the NHS has extended waiting times, queues in A&E, bed blocking, people lying in corridors - all far more likely in the depths of winter. There is also a rumour that they’re concerned about this year’s flu jab not covering the strains we may get,

Corbyn is completely useless. But, he’s great at electioneering. And Johnson, for all the hype, is nowhere near as good on the hoof as his supporters believe.

Trump coming out today in favour of a Farage, Johnson axis of horror, may well be the last thing they need.

Plus Farage has spent the last two weeks telling anyone that will listen that Johnson’s deal is worse than staying in. Walking that back will be interesting.

Tory internal polling is done on a seat by seat basis rather than a national poll. Their figures at the moment do not suggest a large Tory majority. Many are not happy that there is an election and would have preferred the brexit deal to be sorted beforehand.

Time will tell. But I can’t see much past a hung parliament or a possible very small, pretty flaky, Tory majority that relies on more moderate members as well. Not sure that gets us anywhere.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 20:12]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Oct 31 with 1803 viewslondonlisa2001

Zero.

Quite a lot as it happens.

It’s all about drug pricing Bluey.

Genuine question.

Do you honestly believe that the right wing of the Tory party and the brexit party are free from anti semitism? Honestly?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Oct 31 with 1786 viewsHumpty

Zero.

I reckon America wanting to include the NHS in any future trade deal is a bit more likely than Corbyn abolishing the EHRC.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Oct 31 with 1780 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Several months ago I explained in a post to Lohengrin what the US interest in the NHS was. Funnily enough, it seems, although I didn’t see it, that Dispatches this week revealed exactly the same had been discussed between the Tories and Trump, all to do with drug pricing.

Johnson has a problem if the NHS has extended waiting times, queues in A&E, bed blocking, people lying in corridors - all far more likely in the depths of winter. There is also a rumour that they’re concerned about this year’s flu jab not covering the strains we may get,

Corbyn is completely useless. But, he’s great at electioneering. And Johnson, for all the hype, is nowhere near as good on the hoof as his supporters believe.

Trump coming out today in favour of a Farage, Johnson axis of horror, may well be the last thing they need.

Plus Farage has spent the last two weeks telling anyone that will listen that Johnson’s deal is worse than staying in. Walking that back will be interesting.

Tory internal polling is done on a seat by seat basis rather than a national poll. Their figures at the moment do not suggest a large Tory majority. Many are not happy that there is an election and would have preferred the brexit deal to be sorted beforehand.

Time will tell. But I can’t see much past a hung parliament or a possible very small, pretty flaky, Tory majority that relies on more moderate members as well. Not sure that gets us anywhere.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 20:12]

I'll watch the Dispatches episode later.

Anyone who thinks the US has no interest in the NHS is a bit of an idiot IMO, especially when dealing with a very desperate Boris.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 20:40]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Oct 31 with 1776 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Quite a lot as it happens.

It’s all about drug pricing Bluey.

Genuine question.

Do you honestly believe that the right wing of the Tory party and the brexit party are free from anti semitism? Honestly?

Or Islamophobia. I've always wondered why that doesn't get the press, especially as the EHRC are on the same path with the Tories as they are more advanced with Labour and anti semitism.

I'm not really of course. We know why.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:31 - Oct 31 with 1757 viewsJack_Meoff

Zero.

Just under 26 minutes Dispatches programme here bluey. Just finished watching it.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/on-demand/70263-001?fbclid=IwAR2M

Thoughts old son?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 20:38]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Oct 31 with 1741 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Oct 31 by Humpty

I'll watch the Dispatches episode later.

Anyone who thinks the US has no interest in the NHS is a bit of an idiot IMO, especially when dealing with a very desperate Boris.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 20:40]

It’s the prize. That’s it as far as they are concerned. The biggest purchaser of drugs in the world, without the price agreement structure that stops them exploiting it.

It’s like saying that someone wants to go to South Dakota but has no interest in seeing Mount Rushmore. It’s the only possible reason to go.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Oct 31 with 1740 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Oct 31 by Uxbridge

Or Islamophobia. I've always wondered why that doesn't get the press, especially as the EHRC are on the same path with the Tories as they are more advanced with Labour and anti semitism.

I'm not really of course. We know why.

Yeahbutcorbyn

Basically sums it up.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Oct 31 with 1718 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:23 - Oct 31 by Batterseajack

HAPPY BREXIT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

Has anyone checked the ditches for corpses?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Oct 31 with 1699 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:23 - Oct 31 by Batterseajack

HAPPY BREXIT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

It's actually a real shame we didn't exit on this here day. What a way to have commemorated the birthday of the British establishment's best ever pedophile.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 31 with 1689 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:31 - Oct 31 by Jack_Meoff

Just under 26 minutes Dispatches programme here bluey. Just finished watching it.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/on-demand/70263-001?fbclid=IwAR2M

Thoughts old son?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 20:38]

Channel 4.

Where one of the impartial news peeps if Jon "Fvck the Tories" Snow...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Oct 31 with 1683 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

Channel 4.

Oh my days you're hilarious.

You never need to watch, or read, anything ever because 'insert generic reason.'

It's only 26 minutes.

Watch it and further the discussion. It's not 'War and Peace.'

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:22 - Oct 31 with 1659 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Oct 31 by Jack_Meoff

Oh my days you're hilarious.

You never need to watch, or read, anything ever because 'insert generic reason.'

It's only 26 minutes.

Watch it and further the discussion. It's not 'War and Peace.'

26 minutes I'd never get back in my life watching C4 drivel? No ta.

I'd rather watch our highlights from last weekend...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Oct 31 with 1658 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:22 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

26 minutes I'd never get back in my life watching C4 drivel? No ta.

I'd rather watch our highlights from last weekend...

What would you do for the other 25 minutes?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Oct 31 with 1651 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Oct 31 by Humpty

What would you do for the other 25 minutes?

Back of the net.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Oct 31 with 1644 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

Channel 4.

You really are prime gammon, Bluey.

Don’t ever change.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Oct 31 with 1625 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

Back of the net.

Open goal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:55 - Oct 31 with 1558 viewssherpajacob

Johnson now saying he knew parliament would frustrate brexit. So his commitment to leave on 31 October was either a lie, purely to get him elected as PM or a,failure on his part to persuade parliament to back his brexit.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:39 - Nov 1 with 1518 viewsEbo

Had to laugh at that obvious Tory plant on QT tonight. Girding his loins over Boris and Brexit. Slinging out the old Marxist bull shit. Someone should have asked him what he thought Marxism is.

Irvine Welsh summer it up beautifully:
The most ‘marxist’ governments have been the neoliberal ones who have engineered the polarization of wealth in a similar way that Marx envisaged. Progressive taxation, social democracy style, is profoundly anti-Marxist, undermining such divisions.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024