Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329101 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:37 - Nov 4 with 2646 viewsHumpty

Have you seen this Fans Dad?

F*cking incredible. You'll love it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/3-year-old-remembers-past-life-as-snake-gives-veri
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Nov 4 with 2601 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Nov 4 by Humpty

Jesus. Did you really just type Democrap? At your age?

I'll have a little look. Thanks.

BTW I don't expect only "Democrat" sources but I would like something a bit more substantial than utter bollocks from Falun Gong types who think magic weather machines changed the weather to influence the Brexit vote.

Not too much to ask for is it?

Let me know when you get to the part that there are 4 million documents in Russian and when asked the Prosecution haven't bothered to translate them.
But they can't release because of National Security LOL.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:26 - Nov 4 with 2593 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:07 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Let me know when you get to the part that there are 4 million documents in Russian and when asked the Prosecution haven't bothered to translate them.
But they can't release because of National Security LOL.

Sorry Dad. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on your court guff. I'm still reeling from the shock of discovering Kofi Annan is "a ghost or devil in another dimension." Guess where I learned that?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:53 - Nov 4 with 2573 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Nov 4 by Humpty

No you haven't touched a nerve but gullible fcking idiots bore me.

Yes Russia did hack electronic voting machines but there's no evidence they changed any votes.

Yes they did hack the DNC and Podesta, and gave what they stole to Wikileaks to publish. Except you know it wasn't them. Go on, tell us how you know that. That honest Donald and nice Rudy chap tell you?

Russia interfered in the 2016 election full stop. What we don't know is how much of an effect their meddling had.

Yep and Guccifer or whatever he called himself was outed as a GRU Officer...he forgot to use a VPN when logging on, on at least one occasion.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:06 - Nov 5 with 2482 viewswaynekerr55

In other news, Tate and Lyle say sugar is perfectly fine, Bwnson & Hedges say smoking doesn't cause cancer and Boris isn't a liar.

Fúcking hell

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:13 - Nov 5 with 2450 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:26 - Nov 4 by Humpty

Sorry Dad. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on your court guff. I'm still reeling from the shock of discovering Kofi Annan is "a ghost or devil in another dimension." Guess where I learned that?

Yes Court Guff as you call it is very boring.
The case against the Internet Research Agency has had to be dropped as Mueller broke the law when he included them in his speech about his Report when he declared them guilty of interference.
He prejudiced their defence.
The case against Concord is due to start sometime next year, unless it gets dropped first.
You see Mueller and his team never expected any of the Russians to actually contest their cases and was totally unprepared for it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Nov 5 with 2409 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Nov 4 by Jango

No of course not. Extinction rebellion specifically target university students, universities and students all over the world rising up against climate change but you attack me for suggesting a high percentage of those protesting in London making idiots of themselves were ‘probably’ those very people. I suppose if they do a few surveys or polls and come up with some percentages you’ll accept them as facts then.

Well I don't think it's unreasonable to accept polls or surveys as fact ahead of your guesses, but each to their own.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:07 - Nov 5 with 2366 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:06 - Nov 5 by waynekerr55

In other news, Tate and Lyle say sugar is perfectly fine, Bwnson & Hedges say smoking doesn't cause cancer and Boris isn't a liar.

Fúcking hell

Tate and Lyle would be right. We couldn’t survive without it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Nov 5 with 2358 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:07 - Nov 5 by Highjack

Tate and Lyle would be right. We couldn’t survive without it.

But not too much.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:53 - Nov 6 with 2232 viewsPegojack

What a car crash interview for the Tories on BBC Breakfast News now. Louise Minchin sticking the boot in to James Cleverley (was ever a bloke's name more inappropriate?).
What was supposed to be a puff piece for the Tories' campaign launch turned into a 10 minute grilling for the Tory tvvat, first into the Grenfell remarks yesterday by tax dodger Mogg and another Tory MP, then the Tories doctoring a video of Keir Starmer to give the impression he couldn't answer a question on Labour's approach to Brexit.

I have NEVER seen a bloke squirm so much over the course of a ten minute interview, he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him. Absolutely bluddy brilliant. Well done, Louise, keep calling the lying cúnts out.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 8:11]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:11 - Nov 6 with 2146 viewstheloneranger

Nigel Evans, ex Townhill boy who somehow has developed a plum in his mouth.

Another pr1ck in the Conservative wall 😂

https://mobile.twitter.com/brexit_sham/status/1192037358511755264

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:46 - Nov 6 with 2105 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:53 - Nov 6 by Pegojack

What a car crash interview for the Tories on BBC Breakfast News now. Louise Minchin sticking the boot in to James Cleverley (was ever a bloke's name more inappropriate?).
What was supposed to be a puff piece for the Tories' campaign launch turned into a 10 minute grilling for the Tory tvvat, first into the Grenfell remarks yesterday by tax dodger Mogg and another Tory MP, then the Tories doctoring a video of Keir Starmer to give the impression he couldn't answer a question on Labour's approach to Brexit.

I have NEVER seen a bloke squirm so much over the course of a ten minute interview, he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him. Absolutely bluddy brilliant. Well done, Louise, keep calling the lying cúnts out.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 8:11]

Whereas Kussenberg is so far up their arses you can see her when Boris talks

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Nov 6 with 2078 viewsUxbridge

I'll just leave this here ... https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/revealed-russian-dono

If someone at Labour Party HQ doesn't have a mockup of a picture of Putin with Johnson in his pocket, they're missing several tricks ....

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:26 - Nov 6 with 2060 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Nov 6 by Uxbridge

I'll just leave this here ... https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dark-money-investigations/revealed-russian-dono

If someone at Labour Party HQ doesn't have a mockup of a picture of Putin with Johnson in his pocket, they're missing several tricks ....

And Trump is in the other pocket.

Bad dark times.

It took me three goes to post that. Tory levels of competence.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 14:28]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Nov 6 with 2041 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:26 - Nov 6 by monmouth

And Trump is in the other pocket.

Bad dark times.

It took me three goes to post that. Tory levels of competence.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 14:28]

But you got it right in the end. Which is more than they have

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Nov 6 with 2016 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So, are you saying that donating money to a party or candidate is Interfering in an Election?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:54 - Nov 6 with 2001 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

So, are you saying that donating money to a party or candidate is Interfering in an Election?

I'm sure they've had zero influence whatsoever for the millions they've spent.

Is there anyone Johnson isn't in the pocket of?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:33 - Nov 6 with 1972 viewsLohengrin

Your argument against the corrupting influence of capital on politics would have been carried with conviction had it not included a link to a propaganda tentacle of the Soros Foundation, Ux.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Nov 6 with 1961 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:33 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Your argument against the corrupting influence of capital on politics would have been carried with conviction had it not included a link to a propaganda tentacle of the Soros Foundation, Ux.

Beat me to it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Nov 6 with 1935 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:33 - Nov 6 by Lohengrin

Play the ball not the man Loh. Oborne has done sterling work lately.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Nov 6 with 1929 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:11 - Nov 6 by theloneranger

Almost right about the prick..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:41 - Nov 6 with 1870 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:11 - Nov 6 by theloneranger

Robber Evans’ boy. His old man was a cûnt too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Nov 6 with 1812 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Nov 6 with 1796 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Nov 6 by NeathJack

Seems to be a lot of collateral damage before the main event has even begun.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - Nov 6 with 1786 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Nov 6 by NeathJack

That’s a bit of a tragedy for the Labour Party.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024