Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342469 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 15:09 - Apr 25 with 1573 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 14:21 - Apr 25 by Highjack

Perhaps, but then nothing focuses the mind and attention like a looming and final deadline. Remember back to those halcyon days where you’ve got to hand an assignment in to your tutor by Tuesday or you’ll fail the course. You got it done in time. If the tutor had said “there’s no rush, hand it in when you want“ you’d be up the student union necking pints and numerous Swedish birds until the cows come home.

Now this is very true (except for the Swedish girls in my case). Nothing focuses the mind like a deadline.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:16 - Apr 25 with 1557 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 15:01 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

Go on then,do enlighten me.

Know of any trade deals that were done in 12 months and in the midst of a pandemic?

Do you know of so many people and economies being virtually shut down before in a pandemic?

Does that mean we should just all say bugger it it is not achievable and go to the pub.

Think about it if personkind took that attitude, we would never have got into caves never mind mostly moved out of them.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:39 - Apr 25 with 1547 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 15:02 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

An assignment deadline is a little less complex than a trade deal, I like the analogy but still!

Yes it is over simplifying it but it’s Parkinson’s law in a nutshell. The more time you’ve got to complete a task the longer it’ll take. In this case the EU want to keep the status quo for as long as possible so without a firm deadline they could drag it out infinitely as you correctly say.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The wait was well worth it. on 15:41 - Apr 25 with 1544 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 15:09 - Apr 25 by chad

Now this is very true (except for the Swedish girls in my case). Nothing focuses the mind like a deadline.

There were a few Irish girls too if that’s more your thing. By god they could drink.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The wait was well worth it. on 15:58 - Apr 25 with 1535 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 15:09 - Apr 25 by chad

I have just the place for you,

https://www.facebook.com/swegirls/

will that focus your mind more than a deadline?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The wait was well worth it. on 16:15 - Apr 25 with 1528 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 15:16 - Apr 25 by chad

Do you know of so many people and economies being virtually shut down before in a pandemic?

Does that mean we should just all say bugger it it is not achievable and go to the pub.

Think about it if personkind took that attitude, we would never have got into caves never mind mostly moved out of them.

Well do you think that politicians (on both sides) can deal with both things at once?

Call me a cynic...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The wait was well worth it. on 16:26 - Apr 25 with 1520 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 16:15 - Apr 25 by waynekerr55

Well do you think that politicians (on both sides) can deal with both things at once?

Call me a cynic...

I think most of them still struggle to use a knife and fork at the same time. Maybe that is Cummings real job, to mash Bojo's food up so he can be spoon fed?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The wait was well worth it. on 17:39 - Apr 25 with 1500 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 15:16 - Apr 25 by chad

OK - let’s keep it simple...do you know of any trade deals that were done in 12 months?
Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 19:50 - Apr 25 with 1464 viewspikeypaul

Getting better by the day.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 20:09 - Apr 25 with 1437 viewsPete3001

Gents, Why are still arguing about this?
Whether one likes it or not we have left.
The wait was well worth it. on 21:00 - Apr 25 with 1414 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 20:09 - Apr 25 by Pete3001

It's not an argument about leaving, it's the terms of how we leave.

Lets get the thread to 1000 pages

The wait was well worth it. on 23:14 - Apr 25 with 1379 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 17:39 - Apr 25 by WarwickHunt

OK - let’s keep it simple...do you know of any trade deals that were done in 12 months?

Hasn't barnier said it can be done, as long as the UK is willing to talk about things that are important to the EU.

Sounds like the EU wants to cherry pick

The wait was well worth it. on 12:40 - Apr 26 with 1305 viewskarnataka

The wait was well worth it. on 23:14 - Apr 25 by Catullus

Hasn't barnier said it can be done, as long as the UK is willing to talk about things that are important to the EU.

Well that was always likely to be part of the problem. The EU's priority in any discussions will be to discuss things that are import to the EU while the UK will want to discuss things important to the UK. That's how it works and that's why it's unlikely to be sorted by the end of December. If the only things that were going to be discussed were the things important to the UK, then yes, it could possibly be done by the end of December but that's pie in the sky and isn't going to happen.
The wait was well worth it. on 12:46 - Apr 26 with 1300 viewskarnataka

The wait was well worth it. on 20:09 - Apr 25 by Pete3001

If Brexit was just 2 parties signing a few pieces of paper, then yes, it would be finished but nothing other than that has happened yet and the real Brexit is only just starting. The signing of a few pieces of paper is like signing a consent form to have a leg amputation surgery. The actual surgery is a bit more complicated.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:33 - Apr 26 with 1272 viewschad

Ah simple now that I like

I know lots that were done in less than 12 months. Ah those football cards were such fun.

However if the scope of your question was much more specific, then yes I assume many simple trade deals have been done within 12 months, relating to the EU then I think we are returning to the logic of if it has not been done before, it cannot be done, which, basically leaves us pre primeval slime.

As said need is a great driver.

As, in some, the seeming desire to reverse our exit, or delay our deal until we can oust the government, and the latest slick barrister can broker a deal which leaves us bound to the EU club hand and foot
The wait was well worth it. on 15:46 - Apr 26 with 1262 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 23:14 - Apr 25 by Catullus

Certainly not discounting it being done from a statement I read.

If it is a matter of each side holding out, that could go on for 12years never mind 12 months. So it needs to be resolved one way or the other assuming the organisation still exists.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:48 - Apr 26 with 1258 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 15:33 - Apr 26 by chad

Ah simple now that I like

I know lots that were done in less than 12 months. Ah those football cards were such fun.

However if the scope of your question was much more specific, then yes I assume many simple trade deals have been done within 12 months, relating to the EU then I think we are returning to the logic of if it has not been done before, it cannot be done, which, basically leaves us pre primeval slime.

As said need is a great driver.

As, in some, the seeming desire to reverse our exit, or delay our deal until we can oust the government, and the latest slick barrister can broker a deal which leaves us bound to the EU club hand and foot

Club foot - not very PC...

It was a ludicrous deadline to start with, it’s just idiotic now.
You’d almost think the nutters wanted a no deal Brexit all along...
The wait was well worth it. on 15:52 - Apr 26 with 1256 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 12:46 - Apr 26 by karnataka

If Brexit was just 2 parties signing a few pieces of paper, then yes, it would be finished but nothing other than that has happened yet and the real Brexit is only just starting. The signing of a few pieces of paper is like signing a consent form to have a leg amputation surgery. The actual surgery is a bit more complicated.

Around 3 hours then, excellent.
The wait was well worth it. on 15:56 - Apr 26 with 1249 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 15:46 - Apr 26 by chad

Certainly not discounting it being done from a statement I read.

If it is a matter of each side holding out, that could go on for 12years never mind 12 months. So it needs to be resolved one way or the other assuming the organisation still exists.

What makes you think that the EU won't be here in 12 months?

The wait was well worth it. on 16:02 - Apr 26 with 1242 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 15:48 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

Club foot - not very PC...

It was a ludicrous deadline to start with, it’s just idiotic now.
You’d almost think the nutters wanted a no deal Brexit all along...

Club hand and foot actually, twice as bad.

Currently on crutches myself so perhaps will be forgiven. Hoping my shin bone isn’t broken.
The wait was well worth it. on 16:08 - Apr 26 with 1241 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 15:56 - Apr 26 by waynekerr55

What makes you think that the EU won't be here in 12 months?

Ooh did I say that?

Clue, I mentioned 2 periods and did not proffer an opinion on if it would be there or not, so possibly more optimist than some of its members.

Still waiting for your clarification on the other thread
The wait was well worth it. on 16:57 - Apr 26 with 1230 viewsHighjack

There are hundreds, if not thousands of highly paid people working on this. If they can’t sort out an agreement in that timeframe they should be sacked and replaced.

The wait was well worth it. on 17:32 - Apr 26 with 1222 viewsCatullus

The wait was well worth it. on 12:40 - Apr 26 by karnataka

Well that was always likely to be part of the problem. The EU's priority in any discussions will be to discuss things that are import to the EU while the UK will want to discuss things important to the UK. That's how it works and that's why it's unlikely to be sorted by the end of December. If the only things that were going to be discussed were the things important to the UK, then yes, it could possibly be done by the end of December but that's pie in the sky and isn't going to happen.

Well part of the problem is the EU demanding thinsg the UK says aren't on the table, like full fishing rights and keeping us under ECJ jurisdiction.

They've told us we can't have things we want but they won't accept they can't have things they want.
Seems like both sides are happy to argue about it rather than get on with a deal on common grounds.
Barnier accuses the Uk of holding the talks up but both sides are doing that.

The wait was well worth it. on 17:35 - Apr 26 with 1221 viewsWarwickHunt

The wait was well worth it. on 16:57 - Apr 26 by Highjack

There are hundreds, if not thousands of highly paid people working on this. If they can’t sort out an agreement in that timeframe they should be sacked and replaced.

You. Daft. Twàt.
The wait was well worth it. on 18:20 - Apr 26 with 1203 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 17:35 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

You. Daft. Twàt.

It’s a valid point. What are the good people of Europe paying these people for if they can’t carry out their task to the deadline?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024