Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329587 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:23 - Jan 27 with 1497 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:45 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

‘Covid aside’ .... really ???!!!

Wtf are you on about now ?

Repeat after me .... Nothing Is Fecking Normal. Nothing.

Public health and business are linked.

Life has got harder for us all.

Life is harder for most people, for some the hardship is simply not being able to travel, some hardly notice the difference. I'm one of the lucky ones, my life is hardly affected, unless I get the virus.
Hardly anything is normal, agreed, but it's because of the pandemic. We cannot judge brexit in these times. We cannot put delays at ports because drivers need a covid test down to brexit.
The only thing definitely down to brexit is the higher cost of bringing some goods in, having VAT added on over here and that is something the government has power to change.

Public health and the economy are linked but what would you do right now? What ideas do you have to make things better? Business can recover, the dead cannot.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 03:11 - Jan 28 with 1434 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:23 - Jan 27 by Catullus

Life is harder for most people, for some the hardship is simply not being able to travel, some hardly notice the difference. I'm one of the lucky ones, my life is hardly affected, unless I get the virus.
Hardly anything is normal, agreed, but it's because of the pandemic. We cannot judge brexit in these times. We cannot put delays at ports because drivers need a covid test down to brexit.
The only thing definitely down to brexit is the higher cost of bringing some goods in, having VAT added on over here and that is something the government has power to change.

Public health and the economy are linked but what would you do right now? What ideas do you have to make things better? Business can recover, the dead cannot.

I would not have gone ahead with Brexit during a pandemic.
Reckless and ignorant in equal measure.

You would have to be an uncaring gambler to do that.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 03:22 - Jan 28 with 1428 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:14 - Jan 27 by Highjack

It’s got harder because of covid and it’s restrictions. All the catastrophic prophecies of chaos, carnage and destruction that would certainly arrive if we even thought of leaving the EU has never come to pass. Life carries on as normal. And you’re gutted about that.

No not gutted, just sad that some decent people believed ‘the big lie’ of Brexit.

As our economy shrinks then less jobs and opportunities for all.
Less taxation means less money for the public services we all rely on - education, health, social security, law and order, and the armed forces.

Chaos, carnage and destruction ......?
I think it just arrived.
Remember if you are not at the table, then you are on the menu.

City of London just got shafted as EU and US do a deal.

Another Brexit failure .... a massive one .....🤡

Remoaner,losers . on 07:57 - Jan 28 with 1413 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 03:11 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Don't you remember we left the EU on 31st January 2020. That was before the pandemic. You dont even seem to know the basics.

Meanwhile a free UK has vaccinated over 10% of the population another brexit win.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:17 - Jan 28 with 1390 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 03:11 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

That has to mean the EU is reckless and ignorant too then? Even more reckless and ignorant than the UK given their delay is sourcing vaccines.

Can you agree that?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:22 - Jan 28 with 1388 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 03:22 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

No not gutted, just sad that some decent people believed ‘the big lie’ of Brexit.

As our economy shrinks then less jobs and opportunities for all.
Less taxation means less money for the public services we all rely on - education, health, social security, law and order, and the armed forces.

Chaos, carnage and destruction ......?
I think it just arrived.
Remember if you are not at the table, then you are on the menu.

City of London just got shafted as EU and US do a deal.

Another Brexit failure .... a massive one .....🤡

It's good news then that Biden is apparently about to extend the TPA so they can keep going to sort out a USA/Uk trde deal.

PS, the UK didn't get shafted, it's the POTUS job to make good decisions for the USA, he's not going to make a bad decision if it's better for another country, that's not how it works.

Remoaner,losers . on 12:23 - Jan 28 with 1369 viewsKilkennyjack

Susanna 1 Gove 0

Get that right up ye Gove, as they say in his native Scotland ....

Remoaner,losers . on 12:50 - Jan 28 with 1354 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:23 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Susanna 1 Gove 0

Not true sturgeon or Drakeford did either.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 14:19 - Jan 28 with 1335 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:23 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Susanna 1 Gove 0

Come on Kilky, answer the question, have the EU been ignorant and reckless too?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:58 - Jan 28 with 1302 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:19 - Jan 28 by Catullus

Come on Kilky, answer the question, have the EU been ignorant and reckless too?

Yes if they insisted on Brexit happening during a global pandemic.

But I believe thats down to Johnsons Brexidiot government.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:12 - Jan 29 with 1260 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:58 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit happened before the pandemic. The UK LEFT the EU on 31st January 2020.

I think you are confused with the end of the interim period which end 11pm on 31st of December 2020.

Is that too hard for you to understand.
The UK and EU then agreeded a trade deal just before Christmas 2020 as both the UK and the EU decided they wanted a mutual trade deal rather than a WTO trade deal to come into effect after the end of the interim period.

How is the EU handling the mass vaccinations process compared with the UK?

Remoaner,losers . on 13:32 - Jan 29 with 1258 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:58 - Jan 28 by Kilkennyjack

So the answer is yes but it's still Bojo's fault?

Pretty much what I expected.

What about the EU's delay in sourcing vaccines then, does that make them useless or is that Bojo's fault too?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:16 - Jan 29 with 1231 viewspikeypaul

Even the Germans are now realising what a tremendous job Bojo is doing and all the Project Fear BS was just that,Happy days

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 19:33]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 21:05 - Jan 29 with 1190 viewsBoundy

I wonder how pro EU voters are feeling tonight ? pretty much a shit storm is brewing .It looks like the Republic isn't really that important to the EU after all , imposing a hard border without actually letting the taoiseach know beforehand . And the people wonder why the U.K. voted for Brexit.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Remoaner,losers . on 21:08 - Jan 29 with 1186 viewsDr_Winston

I strongly doubt that the EU will exist in its current form 20 years from now. Hopefully it will return to the free movement, free trade bloc it started out as. If that is the case I'll cheerfully vote to rejoin.

If it continues as the anti-democratic, corrupt mess it is at the moment, I'll cheer the day it ceases to exist, which it will.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:20 - Jan 29 with 1169 viewsFlashberryjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:08 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

I strongly doubt that the EU will exist in its current form 20 years from now. Hopefully it will return to the free movement, free trade bloc it started out as. If that is the case I'll cheerfully vote to rejoin.

If it continues as the anti-democratic, corrupt mess it is at the moment, I'll cheer the day it ceases to exist, which it will.

My feelings exactly, but the EU have got such a strong stranglehold on the countries within the union, I can't see any country with the resolve and determination to breakaway.

You've seen all the sh*t the leave vote have had thrown at them, from home and the EU, they'll just bully other countries into staying, no matter what the people of that country may want.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remoaner,losers . on 21:21 - Jan 29 with 1167 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:12 - Jan 29 by felixstowe_jack

Brexit happened before the pandemic. The UK LEFT the EU on 31st January 2020.

I think you are confused with the end of the interim period which end 11pm on 31st of December 2020.

Is that too hard for you to understand.
The UK and EU then agreeded a trade deal just before Christmas 2020 as both the UK and the EU decided they wanted a mutual trade deal rather than a WTO trade deal to come into effect after the end of the interim period.

How is the EU handling the mass vaccinations process compared with the UK?

So it was a major distraction when Johnson should have giving all his energies to covid.

As a result 100,000 people are dead.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:29 - Jan 29 with 1163 viewsBoundy

Embarrassing , probably not , its all part of the job description

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Remoaner,losers . on 21:29 - Jan 29 with 1163 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaner,losers . on 21:20 - Jan 29 by Flashberryjack

My feelings exactly, but the EU have got such a strong stranglehold on the countries within the union, I can't see any country with the resolve and determination to breakaway.

You've seen all the sh*t the leave vote have had thrown at them, from home and the EU, they'll just bully other countries into staying, no matter what the people of that country may want.

It's truly staggering to me just how many people are happy to surrender any democratic control they possess over the continent that they have, only to sneer at those who think otherwise about passport colours or other such shit.

I don't know a single person who voted for Brexit who cares even a little bit what colour his passport is. I know plenty who have serious concerns about the total disregard for democracy inherent in the entire construct.

Ursula Von Der Leyen was a miserable failure within the German system. There wasn't a job she had that she didn't f*ck up. Now she's the head of the EU. Unaccountable. Untouchable. And just as hapless.

There will be a reckoning.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:43 - Jan 29 with 1152 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:21 - Jan 29 by Kilkennyjack

So it was a major distraction when Johnson should have giving all his energies to covid.

As a result 100,000 people are dead.

The coronavirus killed the 100,000 get real

Remoaner,losers . on 21:54 - Jan 29 with 1142 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaner,losers . on 21:43 - Jan 29 by felixstowe_jack

The coronavirus killed the 100,000 get real

I dout Covid killed anything like 100,000. Half that maybe.

People die. People die every day. About 1,500 per day on average in the UK. Given how many of those die in hospitals and how widespread the Covid virus is it's no surprise to see a lot of people who would die anyway testing positive for Covid.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 1126 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:54 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

I dout Covid killed anything like 100,000. Half that maybe.

People die. People die every day. About 1,500 per day on average in the UK. Given how many of those die in hospitals and how widespread the Covid virus is it's no surprise to see a lot of people who would die anyway testing positive for Covid.

Correct and they certainly were not killed by Boris Johnson.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 1122 viewspikeypaul

The funny thing is it's so true

OUT

AFLI

Remoaner,losers . on 22:26 - Jan 29 with 1121 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaner,losers . on 22:18 - Jan 29 by felixstowe_jack

Correct and they certainly were not killed by Boris Johnson.

The Westminster Govt's response to Covid has been pathetic. Listless, indecisive, prone to Cronyism, weak. There's no two ways about it. Most things that could be messed up have been. The Welsh Goverment approach to it has been even worse.

There's no winners here. All we can hope for is that Goverment, both local and national, respond to mass vaccination in the only way they really should. Once the most vulnerable have been vaccinated, get things open. Let people live their lives.

10% of the population are liable for 90% of serious Covid cases. Once they've all been vaccinated then life has to start returning to normal.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:53 - Jan 29 with 1103 viewsCatullus

Well then, the EU has made a move which may effectively mean a hard border between North and South Ireland.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55865539

The EU's actions have been criticised by a string of politicians, with Northern Ireland's First Minister Arlene Forster describing it as "an incredible act of hostility" that places a "hard border" between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.

It surely cannot be true, the EU isn't going to do something to threaten the GFA?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024