Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342051 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:14 - Feb 2 with 1742 viewsCatullus

I haven't watched the video, is it about the CPTPP?

I read that Emily Thornberry is being critical of our application. Apparently she thinks. why walk away from the EU then apply to join another trading bloc further away.

I guess she cannot see the vast differences between a trade only bloc and the empire building, political behemoth the EU is.

The UK is trying to trade globally, maybe Labour should be supporting that. I have to ask, why is it ok to trade with countries on the other side of the world but not join their trading arrangement?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 14:08 - Feb 3 with 1670 viewsVincent_Vega

Remoaner,losers . on 11:14 - Feb 2 by Catullus

I read that Emily Thornberry is being critical of our application. Apparently she thinks. why walk away from the EU then apply to join another trading bloc further away.

I guess she cannot see the vast differences between a trade only bloc and the empire building, political behemoth the EU is.

The UK is trying to trade globally, maybe Labour should be supporting that. I have to ask, why is it ok to trade with countries on the other side of the world but not join their trading arrangement?

She's a right horrible piece of work that Thornberry. I looked up about CPTPP last night, good idea and what we should be looking at also if the US rejoin then we'll have a trade deal with the worlds no1 economy by default. All without weakening our courts, boarder checks or standards which will be naturally better than the majority of the CPTPP anyway. La France and zee Germans wont like that one bit.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Remoaner,losers . on 21:50 - Feb 3 with 1627 viewsFlashberryjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:08 - Feb 3 by Vincent_Vega

She's a right horrible piece of work that Thornberry. I looked up about CPTPP last night, good idea and what we should be looking at also if the US rejoin then we'll have a trade deal with the worlds no1 economy by default. All without weakening our courts, boarder checks or standards which will be naturally better than the majority of the CPTPP anyway. La France and zee Germans wont like that one bit.

Thornberry is so sour faced, if she bit into a lemon, the lemon would grimace.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remoaner,losers . on 22:21 - Feb 3 with 1615 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:14 - Feb 2 by Catullus

We should be refused on geographical grounds.

Moving goods half way around the world is an expensive way to do business.
Bad for the planet.

Another ludicrous outcome of Brexidiot thinking.
Expensive, thoughtless, and hopeless.

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 10:03 - Feb 4 with 1567 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:21 - Feb 3 by Kilkennyjack

We should be refused on geographical grounds.

Moving goods half way around the world is an expensive way to do business.
Bad for the planet.

Another ludicrous outcome of Brexidiot thinking.
Expensive, thoughtless, and hopeless.

You clearly didn't think that through, after all the EU has trade delas with Canada and Japan, Peru and Colmbia, South Korea too and it's exploring deals with Australia, New Zealand, Tunisia, Indonesoa and Malaysia.

So apparently it's bad that the UK do it bu the EU....come on Kilky, tell us, EU global trade deals, good or bad?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:01 - Feb 4 with 1558 viewsVincent_Vega

Remoaner,losers . on 10:03 - Feb 4 by Catullus

You clearly didn't think that through, after all the EU has trade delas with Canada and Japan, Peru and Colmbia, South Korea too and it's exploring deals with Australia, New Zealand, Tunisia, Indonesoa and Malaysia.

So apparently it's bad that the UK do it bu the EU....come on Kilky, tell us, EU global trade deals, good or bad?

Yes that did make me chuckle bless. So the UK attempting to increase global trade is naughty naughty but where do you think that cheap smartphone cover comes from and how do you think it got here? Magic Carpet?

Its perception if the UK can get better trade deals than the 27 in the block then the big players in that block will start to question. The world has changed since the EU was spawned and substantially since the idea fist came into being.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Remoaner,losers . on 22:52 - Feb 5 with 1492 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:01 - Feb 4 by Vincent_Vega

Yes that did make me chuckle bless. So the UK attempting to increase global trade is naughty naughty but where do you think that cheap smartphone cover comes from and how do you think it got here? Magic Carpet?

Its perception if the UK can get better trade deals than the 27 in the block then the big players in that block will start to question. The world has changed since the EU was spawned and substantially since the idea fist came into being.

Sorry - file under bollox.

Trading blocs are geographically local for the obvious reasons.
Not being in our local trade bloc is a totally dumb idea.

If you cant get it locally, then favourable access to other trading blocs makes sense.

Does climate change make you chuckle ?
Maybe speak to the poor people who keep getting flooded .... 🤷‍♂️

Remoaner,losers . on 11:10 - Feb 6 with 1456 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:52 - Feb 5 by Kilkennyjack

Sorry - file under bollox.

Trading blocs are geographically local for the obvious reasons.
Not being in our local trade bloc is a totally dumb idea.

If you cant get it locally, then favourable access to other trading blocs makes sense.

Does climate change make you chuckle ?
Maybe speak to the poor people who keep getting flooded .... 🤷‍♂️

The EU is not trading locally you buffoon. Ittrades globally. The idea of the EU is to get better trade deals with outside countries and trading blocs.
Where do you think the EU gets it coffee and bananas from? In 2019 97% of manufactured goods were imported, 54% of those imports were machinery and vehicles, all of those could be manufactured inside the EU but they buy them from halfway around the world.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/China-EU_-_internat

You don't even understand what the EU does so o wonder you think it's brilliant. The EU CAP is causing pollution, destruction of habitats and leakage of farm waste like pesticides has done huge damage to the Baltic sea,

https://www.globalcitizen.org/de/content/baltic-sea-dead-zone-low-oxygen-levels/

The EU exports to China total around 198 billion but imports from China around 362 billion.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 11:59 - Feb 6 with 1444 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 11:10 - Feb 6 by Catullus

The EU is not trading locally you buffoon. Ittrades globally. The idea of the EU is to get better trade deals with outside countries and trading blocs.
Where do you think the EU gets it coffee and bananas from? In 2019 97% of manufactured goods were imported, 54% of those imports were machinery and vehicles, all of those could be manufactured inside the EU but they buy them from halfway around the world.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/China-EU_-_internat

You don't even understand what the EU does so o wonder you think it's brilliant. The EU CAP is causing pollution, destruction of habitats and leakage of farm waste like pesticides has done huge damage to the Baltic sea,

https://www.globalcitizen.org/de/content/baltic-sea-dead-zone-low-oxygen-levels/

The EU exports to China total around 198 billion but imports from China around 362 billion.

Its the internal EU market that you appear to be totally ignoring ?
Of course there is trade with other blocs.

The UK is about the only nation in earth that does not benefit from these sensible arrangements.
There is an obvious reason for that, its a dumb ass idea.

Are you excited that the uk signed a deal with Albania yesterday ?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:02 - Feb 6 with 1429 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 11:59 - Feb 6 by Kilkennyjack

Its the internal EU market that you appear to be totally ignoring ?
Of course there is trade with other blocs.

The UK is about the only nation in earth that does not benefit from these sensible arrangements.
There is an obvious reason for that, its a dumb ass idea.

Are you excited that the uk signed a deal with Albania yesterday ?

We do still trade with the EU though. Do you now say that trading globally is sensible?

The UK will be signing deals with many countries, it's all good. We evn signed a deal with the EU

Your new nickname is circles, or maybe knots because you keep tying yourself up.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:13 - Feb 6 with 1405 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:02 - Feb 6 by Catullus

We do still trade with the EU though. Do you now say that trading globally is sensible?

The UK will be signing deals with many countries, it's all good. We evn signed a deal with the EU

Your new nickname is circles, or maybe knots because you keep tying yourself up.

🎣

Remoaner,losers . on 19:06 - Feb 6 with 1395 viewsLohengrin

Remoaner,losers . on 18:13 - Feb 6 by Kilkennyjack

🎣

What’s the deal? They send us violent drug-dealing, people-smuggling gangsters and we send them Norman Wisdom DVDs?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:20 - Feb 6 with 1385 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:06 - Feb 6 by Lohengrin

What’s the deal? They send us violent drug-dealing, people-smuggling gangsters and we send them Norman Wisdom DVDs?

And Leaks, I'm going to start up a website to sell to them and call it Taffyleaks.

Now Kilkenny, seriously, is it a bad thing to have a trade deal with any country no matter their size, there'll be big countries and small countries and every size in between

Fun fact, in 2006, Albania signed the Stabilization and Association Agreement (SAA) with the EU. The agreement, which was ratified in 2009, liberalized trade relations between the EU and Albania in terms of tariff barriers for agricultural and industrial goods.

https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=Albania-Trade-Agreements#:~:text=In%202

Remoaner,losers . on 19:24 - Feb 6 with 1381 viewsCatullus

Hey Loh, actually, haven't they completed their part of that deal? We seem to have a lot of Albanian crooks!

Remoaner,losers . on 19:30 - Feb 6 with 1378 viewsDr_Winston

The EU is a protectionist racket quite happy to starve farmers in Africa to death in order to line the pockets of farmers in Provence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:41 - Feb 6 with 1350 viewsmajorraglan

You’re not wrong, 10% of all foreign prisoners in U.K. jails are Albanians,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7334419/Albanians-make-one-10-foreign-p
Remoaner,losers . on 07:10 - Feb 7 with 1318 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:41 - Feb 6 by majorraglan

You’re not wrong, 10% of all foreign prisoners in U.K. jails are Albanians,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7334419/Albanians-make-one-10-foreign-p

I think this deal will allow Albania to send us more, well done Liz.

Remoaner,losers . on 07:11 - Feb 7 with 1317 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done feckwits.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:50 - Feb 7 with 1286 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 07:11 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

Well done feckwits.

Import checks were not introduced until January 1st not July as stated in post . More fake news. Think fall in trade was due to.the coronavirus as everything shut down in EU

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:11 - Feb 7 with 1278 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 09:50 - Feb 7 by felixstowe_jack

Import checks were not introduced until January 1st not July as stated in post . More fake news. Think fall in trade was due to.the coronavirus as everything shut down in EU

Is not false news, the article says “amid fears worse is to come with the introduction of import checks in July” which is true. The transitionary arrangements for exporting to the EU are being introduced in 3 distinct phases, January 2021, April 2921 and the last phase is July 2021.

Coronavirus will no doubt play a part, be we are also in lockdown and lots of things are shut here, I’d have thought there would be a reduction in trade on account of Covid but 68% is concerning.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 18:13]
Remoaner,losers . on 15:08 - Feb 7 with 1235 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:11 - Feb 7 by majorraglan

Is not false news, the article says “amid fears worse is to come with the introduction of import checks in July” which is true. The transitionary arrangements for exporting to the EU are being introduced in 3 distinct phases, January 2021, April 2921 and the last phase is July 2021.

Coronavirus will no doubt play a part, be we are also in lockdown and lots of things are shut here, I’d have thought there would be a reduction in trade on account of Covid but 68% is concerning.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2021 18:13]

Correct.

You would have to be an idiot to deny the facts.
You cant just wish this away.

Its a dumb idea at its core.

Good job they have somebody as capable as Liz Truss on the case. Ffs.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:24 - Feb 7 with 1231 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:50 - Feb 7 by felixstowe_jack

Yeah it’s comparing January this year with January last year. Covid lockdown came in about a month/6 weeks after January 2020. It’s fairly obvious to anyone with a frontal lobe that trade would be down when all non essential industries are not allowed to operate. In January last year everything was open.

Disappointed with the guardian who despite their obvious bias are usually quite fair in their reporting.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:50 - Feb 7 with 1228 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 15:08 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

Correct.

You would have to be an idiot to deny the facts.
You cant just wish this away.

Its a dumb idea at its core.

Good job they have somebody as capable as Liz Truss on the case. Ffs.

You'd have to be an idiot to deny this is anything to do with the pandemic. Brexit will be part of it but nowhere near all of it and things will change again for the positive once the new rules are gotten used to and we settle in to new systems.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:55 - Feb 7 with 1210 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:50 - Feb 7 by Catullus

You'd have to be an idiot to deny this is anything to do with the pandemic. Brexit will be part of it but nowhere near all of it and things will change again for the positive once the new rules are gotten used to and we settle in to new systems.

You would have to be an idiot, but thankfully he is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 14:16 - Feb 9 with 1125 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:55 - Feb 7 by Highjack

You would have to be an idiot, but thankfully he is.

Black is white, and white is black.

😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024