Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328836 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 22:04 - Apr 17 with 1463 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see france's president Macron has said the EU must change , it is bureaucratic, strangled by red tape. He also says it must listen to the views of it's citizens and must learn the lessons from the UK leaving otherwise more countries will leave.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:36 - Apr 18 with 1409 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:04 - Apr 17 by felixstowe_jack

I see france's president Macron has said the EU must change , it is bureaucratic, strangled by red tape. He also says it must listen to the views of it's citizens and must learn the lessons from the UK leaving otherwise more countries will leave.

Yes - transforming from within is entirely valid. Essential even.

Running away and throwing yourself off a cliff ...? .... well, less so .... 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 08:39 - Apr 18 with 1408 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:59 - Apr 17 by felixstowe_jack

Muppet they are not our assets . They are assets owned by foreign countries, foreign firms and foreign individuals.

I do wish the financial illiterates would think before they post.

Business generates jobs.

Jobs generate government tax take for our essential public services.

Shirley i dont have to explain this to you....?

Its bad news all round.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:43 - Apr 18 with 1411 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:36 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

Running away and throwing yourself off a cliff ...? .... well, less so .... 🤷‍♂️

Leaving a corrupt cartel is a brave decision even knowing that like the mafia they are going to punish you for your courage. That is how bullies thrive.

The EU will never reform their unelected commissioners will never give up power.

That is why their vaccination programme is such a shambles with cases and deaths rising fast while the UK's successful programme cuts cases and deaths.

More and more EU continues can see this and more will leave just like countries left the corrupt Soviet block.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:47 - Apr 18 with 1405 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:43 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

Leaving a corrupt cartel is a brave decision even knowing that like the mafia they are going to punish you for your courage. That is how bullies thrive.

The EU will never reform their unelected commissioners will never give up power.

That is why their vaccination programme is such a shambles with cases and deaths rising fast while the UK's successful programme cuts cases and deaths.

More and more EU continues can see this and more will leave just like countries left the corrupt Soviet block.

No they wont.

Countries want to join the EU.

Only UK has left, remember that.
Russia funded the Brexit vote in the UK.
Russia gains from a weak EU, you have been played.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:51 - Apr 18 with 1408 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:47 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

No they wont.

You are a deluded muppet. Russian funded the IRA the Russians like to cause trouble but I guess you like commies as well as THE IRA.

Thankfully NATO had kept Europe safe from the Russians since WWII while many countries in the EU won't even pay their fare share to fund NATO.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:58 - Apr 18 with 1400 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 08:51 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

You are a deluded muppet. Russian funded the IRA the Russians like to cause trouble but I guess you like commies as well as THE IRA.

Thankfully NATO had kept Europe safe from the Russians since WWII while many countries in the EU won't even pay their fare share to fund NATO.

Seek medical help immediately.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:01 - Apr 18 with 1400 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Love it when you respond with abuse because you have lost the arguments.

That is what bigots and bullies always resort too.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 09:04 - Apr 18 with 1386 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:01 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

Love it when you respond with abuse because you have lost the arguments.

That is what bigots and bullies always resort too.

You called me a deluded muppet.
I called you nothing.

Thats why i suggested you might benefit from medical intervention.
You seem quite angry.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:07 - Apr 18 with 1386 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:04 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

You called me a deluded muppet.
I called you nothing.

Thats why i suggested you might benefit from medical intervention.
You seem quite angry.

That is true you are deluded . But suggesting anyone who disagrees with you need medical intervention is a but strange.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:14 - Apr 18 with 1380 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:07 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

That is true you are deluded . But suggesting anyone who disagrees with you need medical intervention is a but strange.

Its worth a check up.

I am not an expert but i care about you.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:22 - Apr 18 with 1381 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:14 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

Its worth a check up.

I am not an expert but i care about you.

Correct you are not an expert on anything. You never research you facts , or make a reasoned argument that is why most people disagree with you

Remoaner,losers . on 09:23 - Apr 18 with 1381 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:36 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

Macron has explained Brexit and says change is essential or more countries will leave, he outlines the problems and you say "throwing yourself off a cliff"

Didn't the pandemic perfectly display the problem?

The EU is causing problems, how many more of it's citizens will needlesly die because of the vaccine problems?
How much more ecological damage will the CAP cause?
How many more Africans will suffer because of their protectionist policies?
How much more tax will corporations avoid with the help of EU rules?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 09:26 - Apr 18 with 1375 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:23 - Apr 18 by Catullus

Macron has explained Brexit and says change is essential or more countries will leave, he outlines the problems and you say "throwing yourself off a cliff"

Didn't the pandemic perfectly display the problem?

The EU is causing problems, how many more of it's citizens will needlesly die because of the vaccine problems?
How much more ecological damage will the CAP cause?
How many more Africans will suffer because of their protectionist policies?
How much more tax will corporations avoid with the help of EU rules?

5 well reasoned points.
Not sure Killy will answer any of them.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:33 - Apr 18 with 1366 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:26 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

5 well reasoned points.
Not sure Killy will answer any of them.

Uk has the worst covid deaths in Europe.
135,000 deaths.

The vaccine arrangements for uk were put in place whilst uk was still in the EU, of course.

The outstanding efforts of the NHS is in stark contrast to the comolete failure of the Johnson government, see the private Track and Trace for contrast.

Johnson has offered NHS a 1 per cent pay rise. Its a national disgrace.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:14 - Apr 18 with 1356 viewsJoe_bradshaw

“Uk has the worst covid deaths in Europe.
135,000 deaths. “

Except for

Czech Republic
Hungary
Bosnia & H
Montenegro
Bulgaria
North Macedonia
Belgium
Slovakia
Slovenia
Italy

Per head of population which is the only relevant measure for comparison purposes.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:24 - Apr 18 with 1347 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:47 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

No they wont.

Countries want to join the EU, yes the broke countries who want the funding. Interestingly, Macron says without reform more countries may follow the UK and we see growing anti EU factions across Europe but you ignore that becuse it suits you.

Russia didn't fund the brexit vote, that is a blatant lie. I pointed out to you before the Cameron government spent much more ontheir remain leaflets than Leave had to spend and put the leaflets out early to get around election law. They were Tories though so it's no surprise they cheated.

What Russia is doing now is in part caused by the EU enticing Ukraine to join. The EU has cuased the problem.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 10:25 - Apr 18 with 1347 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaner,losers . on 10:14 - Apr 18 by Joe_bradshaw

135,000 deaths. “

Except for

Czech Republic
Hungary
Bosnia & H
Montenegro
Bulgaria
North Macedonia
Belgium
Slovakia
Slovenia
Italy

Per head of population which is the only relevant measure for comparison purposes.

Portugal, Spain and France not far behind. Likely to be ahead once their current wave subsides.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:39 - Apr 18 with 1341 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 10:14 - Apr 18 by Joe_bradshaw

135,000 deaths. “

Except for

Czech Republic
Hungary
Bosnia & H
Montenegro
Bulgaria
North Macedonia
Belgium
Slovakia
Slovenia
Italy

That may be the case, but we need to ensure we are comparing apples with apples and pears with pears. MST of those countries are former Eastern European countries and are still relatively poor and have very basic health provision, Belgium and Italy are more developed and have better facilities so would be fairer comparisons.

Edit typo spelling
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 23:17]
Remoaner,losers . on 11:04 - Apr 18 with 1319 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:33 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

135,000 deaths.

The vaccine arrangements for uk were put in place whilst uk was still in the EU, of course.

The outstanding efforts of the NHS is in stark contrast to the comolete failure of the Johnson government, see the private Track and Trace for contrast.

More lies Kilky, the the vaccine arrangements for the UK were all done by Westminster and nothing at all to do with the EU.

Now death rates per capita,

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-mil

Must try harder Kilky, you and the truth are becoming ever more distant

Remoaner,losers . on 11:26 - Apr 18 with 1310 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:33 - Apr 18 by Kilkennyjack

135,000 deaths.

As you may have forgotten the UK left the EU on the 31st January 2020. That was before the first reported case in the UK. Clearly all vaccine orders were made by the UK after it had left the EU.

I think you are confusing the end of the transitional arrangements which ended at 2300 GMT on the 31st December 2020. 2400 CET.

Once again a huge benefit in the UK being able to develop and order it's vaccines quickly without having for 27 EU countries to agree a vaccine programme.

Swift and nimble always beats slow bureaucracy tied up in red tape.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 11:28]

Remoaner,losers . on 09:11 - Apr 21 with 1213 viewspikeypaul

Great that the remoaners have been proved totally wrong with their fear mongering the last few years and put back in their box 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 09:16 - Apr 21 with 1208 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:11 - Apr 21 by pikeypaul

Great that the remoaners have been proved totally wrong with their fear mongering the last few years and put back in their box 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Project fear is no more. Trade returning to normal, no queues at channel ports even with the EU doing everything to obstruct free trade.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:28 - Apr 21 with 1174 viewspikeypaul

Let's be honest the remoaners are devastated that the UK is blowing the EU out of the water and proving all the project fear doom mongers wrong.

OUT AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 22:32 - Apr 21 with 1125 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 09:16 - Apr 21 by felixstowe_jack

Project fear is no more. Trade returning to normal, no queues at channel ports even with the EU doing everything to obstruct free trade.

It’s great news that the remits have been scrapped.

Whilst trade to EU countries did increase by 46% in February after the 40% slump in January, the actual monetary value for February was still £2bn down on the December EU trade figures and much lower than the November and October 2020 trade figures. The guy in the video is picking his facts to choose the narrative.

We need to keep driving and increasing our exports and cutting our reliance on imports.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024