Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredibly.... 23:12 - Dec 9 with 1003 viewsJethroJack

We've been woeful & yet only 6pts seperate us and 10th spot with 22 games to go and 66pts to play for.

Its painfully slow, but performance are gradually improving.

Defence is solid enough & goal difference is decent (yes, I know its Citeh next!).

Some added creativity & attacking threat in January window...and who knows, eh!

KEEP THE FAITH....YJB's 😁
Incredibly.... on 23:31 - Dec 9 with 978 viewsSwanseajill

And much improvement today with gaining three points, which still has a forum mostly picking holes in the game or in individual players.
Atmosphere was so much improved, and at last a game that had me upbeat. For me, it was good to see wide men on the Liberty pitch, and some inprovement of passion and getting stuck in against a side that relies on strength.

I really hope this win will bring back confidence to the squad, they are better match players than what we've seen so far this season.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 23:34]
Incredibly.... on 23:41 - Dec 9 with 935 viewsJethroJack

Incredibly.... on 23:31 - Dec 9 by Swanseajill

And much improvement today with gaining three points, which still has a forum mostly picking holes in the game or in individual players.
Atmosphere was so much improved, and at last a game that had me upbeat. For me, it was good to see wide men on the Liberty pitch, and some inprovement of passion and getting stuck in against a side that relies on strength.

I really hope this win will bring back confidence to the squad, they are better match players than what we've seen so far this season.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 23:34]

Exactly!
Keep Wilf as Captain, that's 3 goals in 3 games (1st wrongly disallowed) he's finding his mojo 😁
Incredibly.... on 08:13 - Dec 10 with 774 viewskeith_gatebroth

Incredibly.... on 23:41 - Dec 9 by JethroJack

Exactly!
Keep Wilf as Captain, that's 3 goals in 3 games (1st wrongly disallowed) he's finding his mojo 😁

It’s amazing what a win and three points can do for moral. If only we could string a few wins together now and not be cast adrift.January window will be big for us and we have to spend wisely to strengthen. Bony has certainly excelled since being made captain and should continue in that role.
Incredibly.... on 18:02 - Dec 11 with 569 viewsJethroJack

Incredibly.... on 08:13 - Dec 10 by keith_gatebroth

It’s amazing what a win and three points can do for moral. If only we could string a few wins together now and not be cast adrift.January window will be big for us and we have to spend wisely to strengthen. Bony has certainly excelled since being made captain and should continue in that role.

👌
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024