Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same shite week after week...ANGRY 22:24 - Dec 18 with 801 viewsCroftyjack

Again the same inept performance keeps rolling on week after week..we all even know how the Palace game on Saturday will fair because there is never any real change to tactics.
What has really got me angry tonight is that we were okay first half and they were poor, okay they got a lifeline before halftime...now me personally that would have fired me up and I expected the manager and team to be the same.. but it was lame and you could see it was lets defend the point lads its Everton after all.
Manager and team useless at best...so disappointed in them.
Same shite week after week...ANGRY on 22:37 - Dec 18 with 727 viewsSWAND

That’s the impression I get from the way clement sets up the majority of the games even if we are 0-0. I just get the impression that we are going for a draw and if we nick a goal then result.

Absolute joke of a club. Owners and manager need replacing
Same shite week after week...ANGRY on 22:52 - Dec 18 with 636 viewsjacabertawe

Same shite week after week...ANGRY on 22:37 - Dec 18 by SWAND

That’s the impression I get from the way clement sets up the majority of the games even if we are 0-0. I just get the impression that we are going for a draw and if we nick a goal then result.

Absolute joke of a club. Owners and manager need replacing

I was going to add "..and the Championship level players we are carrying (Carroll, Fer, Naughton, Routledge, Ayew, etc.)". But then, that is where we will be next season and the better players (??) will have left. So, they may fit in after all.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024