Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst performance so far 17:14 - Dec 30 with 8057 viewsJack59

Considering how poor the opposition was for 88 minutes this was our worst performance of the season, too many players not even fussed about making tackles.

Naughton and Carroll deserve a special mention for giving me hope that at 67 there could be a future for me in the Premier League.

Well done Ollie, and the others who came on late in the game, without them we would have had zero points.
Worst performance so far on 21:13 - Dec 30 with 1225 viewsBobby_Fischer

We were shit, but we had some luck for a change.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Worst performance so far on 03:08 - Dec 31 with 1104 viewsJackFish

Worst performance so far on 21:13 - Dec 30 by Bobby_Fischer

We were shit, but we had some luck for a change.

Was it luck, or did we just have a bit of belief and a more attacking mentality for a change? Under Clement we probably would have meekly settled for a 1-0 defeat that doesn’t look too bad on paper, so it was really refreshing to see us actually go for it in the last 10 minutes.
Worst performance so far on 03:10 - Dec 31 with 1102 viewsBobby_Fischer

Worst performance so far on 03:08 - Dec 31 by JackFish

Was it luck, or did we just have a bit of belief and a more attacking mentality for a change? Under Clement we probably would have meekly settled for a 1-0 defeat that doesn’t look too bad on paper, so it was really refreshing to see us actually go for it in the last 10 minutes.

I think you make your own luck so both, we had some fight in us and so it went out way?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Worst performance so far on 09:11 - Dec 31 with 1016 viewsFireboy2

Worst performance so far on 03:08 - Dec 31 by JackFish

I think carlos gave them that belief and we would have definitely accepted a 1-0 defeat under PC

Im hoping that the way we won the game yesterdsy will give the lads to be more onfident to go for it

As an aside watching motd it was noted that even from the off we pushed men forwatd into the box when we had the ball in attacking areas,it was also noted that as dyer was loading to shoot only narsingh turned is body towards the goal after coming out to avoid being caught offside,that shows that he is an attack minded player who has been stifled by PC's negative gameplan,heres hoping carlos can the midfielders and strikers to think the same
Worst performance so far on 09:34 - Dec 31 with 1004 viewsJackDownUnder

Must have watched a different match as well. Yes there were technical errors all over including fab with the palm off but what was different was the tempo. Much much faster in passing. Yep no pressing in the first half but errors started to reduce as the game progressed. The team need confidence and the freedom to make mistakes and move on gosh even Sanches looked better later on. I wanted him off to be honest after that free kick but they just kicked on didnt drop their heads and you could see patches of fast interplay in the direction of the goal. I just hope they dont get smashed in the next game and all the positive mojo gained from this win is lost.
Worst performance so far on 12:33 - Dec 31 with 973 viewsdameedna

A few days rest before Spurs it is. A different challenge all together. First half against Palace we were awful down our right with Fab making a finger tip save from their left wing cross. Palace could have been out of sight by half time. 4 points we dont deserve from palace and watford.

a mauling at Liverpool and to a lesser extent Everton and Wolves about to give us a lesson in confidence I feel.

Sanches and Fer have been extremely error prone. Ayew at times. Some have atoned for themselves by keeping going.

We need new players unfortunately.

have been impressed with Mcburnie thought he really stepped up and deserves a start against Spurs. Good to see.

Watford fans are seething however after beating Leicester they expected too much. I like beating Watford and Palace more than most.

Takes my mind off the ownership issues and the cost of watching very poor entertainment at present.

Playing badly and winning i will take in spades.

See you at Spurs.
Worst performance so far on 12:45 - Dec 31 with 963 viewsburryswan31

Bloody hell, what a negative post, we got 3 points , yes it was a poor performance, but Carvalho has only been with us 3 days and seen a lot of positives already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024