Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mobdro 13:36 - Dec 31 with 9008 views34dfgdf54

It’s a bit sh*t isn’t it?

Just got it to watch the Palace game and all streams are offline.
Mobdro on 13:47 - Dec 31 with 6735 viewsSwanjaxs

Premier league block in force, you need to use a VPN mate it will work then 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mobdro on 13:56 - Dec 31 with 6708 viewsJack_Kass

The boat for streams on the non-subscription services has long gone. Mobdro, Sportsdevil etc are long past their usefulness.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Mobdro on 13:59 - Dec 31 with 6699 viewsSwanjaxs

Mobdro on 13:56 - Dec 31 by Jack_Kass

The boat for streams on the non-subscription services has long gone. Mobdro, Sportsdevil etc are long past their usefulness.

Mobdro works fine for streaming the Premier league games but only with a VPN as the big providers (sky, bt, virgin ect) block the streams, as soon as the Premier league games finish the block comes off and you dont need a vpn .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Mobdro on 14:11 - Dec 31 with 6668 viewsHighjack

I am aware of what a VPL is but what is a VPN and where can I find one?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mobdro on 14:30 - Dec 31 with 6638 viewswhoflungdung

Any recommends for VPN .

What s the set up process ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Mobdro on 19:45 - Dec 31 with 6519 viewsSwanjaxs

Mobdro on 14:30 - Dec 31 by whoflungdung

Any recommends for VPN .

I use IPVanish which is a paid for VPN and works out about 70 quid for two years, but plenty of free vpn's on the appstore that seem to work ok and easy to download

Mobdro on 19:50 - Dec 31 with 6512 viewsSwanjaxs

Mobdro on 14:11 - Dec 31 by Highjack

I am aware of what a VPL is but what is a VPN and where can I find one?

VPN ( virtual private network)... it allows your internet traffic to be redirected through a different server, so basically bypassing your internet provider

Mobdro on 19:51 - Dec 31 with 6506 viewsDr_Winston

Mobdro on 13:59 - Dec 31 by Swanjaxs

Mobdro works fine for streaming the Premier league games but only with a VPN as the big providers (sky, bt, virgin ect) block the streams, as soon as the Premier league games finish the block comes off and you dont need a vpn .....

It is getting harder to find a decent free stream.

Stupid. I'd happily pay a monthly fee for Swans games in HD.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Mobdro on 19:56 - Dec 31 with 6500 viewsSwanjaxs

Mobdro on 19:51 - Dec 31 by Dr_Winston

It is getting harder to find a decent free stream.

Stupid. I'd happily pay a monthly fee for Swans games in HD.

I'm with Flawless and works out about 11 quid a month I think, had a few issues a couple of weeks ago but all seems to be sorted now, Mobdro is pretty good, but I used to find the streams on a free to download app called World Sports Streams(WSS) were bang on and all in HD 👍

Mobdro on 19:57 - Dec 31 with 6495 viewsNeath_Jack

Mobdro on 14:30 - Dec 31 by whoflungdung

Any recommends for VPN .

Just get a sub for Flawless, no VPN required.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mobdro on 20:05 - Dec 31 with 6487 viewsSwanjaxs

Mobdro on 19:57 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

Just get a sub for Flawless, no VPN required.

Yes the best option 👍😎

Mobdro on 20:43 - Dec 31 with 6453 viewsJack_Kass

Flawless is my go to at the moment, i sadly lost my Sportsmania sub because they're only taking bitcoin now.

I find a lot of it can depend on the age of your streaming device. I was given an updated one for xmas with Android 7.1 and Flawless has been s**t hot in the last week, compared to buffering issues in the weeks prior.

Mobdro on 20:44 - Dec 31 with 6446 viewsNeath_Jack

Mobdro on 20:43 - Dec 31 by Jack_Kass

Flawless is my go to at the moment, i sadly lost my Sportsmania sub because they're only taking bitcoin now.

I find a lot of it can depend on the age of your streaming device. I was given an updated one for xmas with Android 7.1 and Flawless has been s**t hot in the last week, compared to buffering issues in the weeks prior.

I've got an android box that's about 2 years old now, it hasn't got the capability to update to the latest version of Kodi, but it still runs like a dream (touch wood).

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mobdro on 22:28 - Dec 31 with 6393 viewswhoflungdung

I had sportsmania and found it shyte

Flawless is something I shall take your advice over and I'm grateful for that

Best wishes for new year

Mobdro on 22:35 - Dec 31 with 6378 viewsSwanjaxs

Mobdro on 22:28 - Dec 31 by whoflungdung

I had sportsmania and found it shyte

Flawless is something I shall take your advice over and I'm grateful for that

Best wishes for new year

Best wishes to you and your family 😊 hopefully 2018 will bring us calmer waters and another season in the sun 🌞

Mobdro on 22:35 - Dec 31 with 6378 viewsepaul

I've said many times. 30 quid years subs no vpn not missed a game. 6000 channels. Platinum iptv

https://uksatiptv.com/forum/conversations/lifetime-uksat-iptv-is-back-but-be-qui

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mobdro on 22:53 - Dec 31 with 6358 viewswhoflungdung

Thanks jaxs

Love ya paul

Mobdro on 23:07 - Dec 31 with 6337 viewsJack_Kass

Mobdro on 22:35 - Dec 31 by epaul

I've said many times. 30 quid years subs no vpn not missed a game. 6000 channels. Platinum iptv

https://uksatiptv.com/forum/conversations/lifetime-uksat-iptv-is-back-but-be-qui

Although its not exactly the most noble business going, £30 a year seems to good to ne true? I can't find that price on their site anywhere either? You obviously can vouch for it though

Mobdro on 23:08 - Dec 31 with 6329 viewsmagicdaps10

Mobdro on 22:35 - Dec 31 by epaul

Do you get movies aswell as sport?

Can you put it on kodi?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mobdro on 00:19 - Jan 1 with 6277 viewsoldgrey

I use a free VPN from Google play store which is perfectly adequate for unblocking Mobdro. Saw the whole game on tsn5. I will admit that the audio was a little ahead of the video and we had the pleasure of knowing about the Swans goals before they actually scored them, if you get my drift.
Mobdro on 01:26 - Jan 1 with 6235 viewsmalagajack

No problems with it here seen all fixtures this season no probs, works really well
Mobdro on 01:28 - Jan 1 with 6230 viewsLord_Bony

Mobdro on 01:26 - Jan 1 by malagajack

No problems with it here seen all fixtures this season no probs, works really well

Oh great news.

I'm flying into your neck of the woods tomorrow.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mobdro on 01:32 - Jan 1 with 6221 viewsmalagajack

Mobdro on 01:28 - Jan 1 by Lord_Bony

Oh great news.

I'm flying into your neck of the woods tomorrow.

Have a great time, weather is meant to be good this week, around 18-20, possible showers at the weekend

If you need any info while you are here let me know
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 2:21]
Mobdro on 02:36 - Jan 1 with 6168 viewsLord_Bony

Do the taxis run from the airport on new years day please? Or buses or trains.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mobdro on 09:07 - Jan 1 with 6099 viewsepaul

Mobdro on 23:08 - Dec 31 by magicdaps10

Do you get movies aswell as sport?

Can you put it on kodi?

You get everything! Signup to the site. No you can't put on kodi but you do it through perfect player or smart iptv app

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024