Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Future?? 14:40 - Jan 16 with 4389 viewsBurryPortJack

If we get relegated the club will have to sell most of the players and looking at the likes of Sunderland and others who have made the drop it ain’t going to be easy to come back up.
My opinion is the board won’t lose any sleep if we go down, sale of players, payments from Prem etc etc.

We’re going to hear of all the so called hardwork put in behind the scenes to get new players in and we’ll end up with nothing. And not even a fight to stay up.
Some of the board have always brought up the Jack to King tales and taken all the praise at the time. But what about holding their hands up with signings like a Clucas, Baston etc. A lot of money spent and nobody owning up to the failures.

On a positive though we’re not out of it yet, I honestly feel that a few great signings and we can pull it off. But no urgency from the club to get things done to give us a chance.
This is heartbreaking that the club won’t even put up a fight.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 14:42]
The Future?? on 21:31 - Jan 16 with 777 viewsDewi1jack

The Future?? on 21:14 - Jan 16 by Kilkennyjack

We would not beat Cardiff at the moment.
We cant score any goals.

Clucas and a few of our other so called professional players probably couldn't beat eggs at the moment

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Future?? on 22:43 - Jan 16 with 731 views34dfgdf54

The Future?? on 21:17 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

People expected us to get tw*tted at Wolves. We should have won. Cardiff are nothing special.

It's easy and it's fun to predict doom and gloom for us at the moment, and if the same people keep making the same mistakes then they're probably right. Doesn't make it untrue that The Championship is in general a load of shit and if we get our act even halfway together then bouncing straight back is far from impossible.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Cardiff are absolute shite, but with a well drilled defence from what I’ve saw.

I think they’d bully us off the park if I’m being honest and kill us with set plays. I was dreading drawing them in the FA Cup.
The Future?? on 00:30 - Jan 17 with 700 viewsyescomeon

Top half of the championship and bottom half of the prem I don't think there is much difference between them. The 3 sides that came up aren't much more than championship sides really, 14th, 15th and 16th with Southampton, Stoke, West Brom and Swansea all below them with 5, 9, 7 and 6 years in the premier league respectively. Yes there is half a season to go and all 3 may yet go down but they've held their own better than more experienced teams so far. Sunderland relegated last season after 10 seasons in the prem, bottom of the championship. Aston Villa the season before, relegated after being in the prem since the start or 28 years of top flight football, finished 13th last season. Then there are perennial yo-yo sides.

There are a few outliers like us for a while, Stoke for a while, Southampton for a while Leicester now but they don't disprove the rule. And before long, corrupted by the league they will lose what is special about them and they'll be back in the pile with the rest of them. Plugging a way, maybe dreaming of the day they become the plaything of some billionaire, but it's not even football then any more. It's just some b*astardised corporate projection of what the global consumer thinks that football should be. It's just shallow, soulless, disconnected, lacking in community baring the shallow connections of twitter and the Facebook fan page, over-priced, lacking in atmosphere, yeah they're good at football but they ain't half half a bunch of c*nts, boring old sh*te.

Upthecity!

The Future?? on 11:46 - Jan 17 with 626 viewsSmellyplumz

No great signings for us I'm afraid

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024