Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale 09:39 - Mar 9 with 5262 viewsMorristonmike

I'm one minute away from the ground there is no queue... I'm back in work later.
It doesn't make sense to me..
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 07:45 - Mar 10 with 1056 viewsSTID2017

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 16:31 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

I have never understood why we are the only PL club that does not sell on the day if there are unsold tickets in the away end. Surely they can set up a Kiosk at the away end and staff if with one guy plus one steward outside. At the most it would cost the club around £20 per hour. If open for three hours that is £60. They would only need to sell two tickets at £35 each to cover their cost. Perhaps our new commercial director/manager could sort this out.

They pay turnstile operators minimum wage. In the Championship (and the First)
as well as the rugby, I and others often worked selling tickets to home fans, whilst on the away end they had one cash gate for any unsolld tickets, so away supporters could pay as they went in.
All worked fine and I guess it's the method still employed at many grounds.
We seem to have gone backwards
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 7:46]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 08:25 - Mar 10 with 1029 viewsMorristonmike

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 07:31 - Mar 10 by Bobby_Fischer

What a drama queen.

Are you on about me?
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 08:42 - Mar 10 with 1011 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 18:35 - Mar 9 by builthjack

I think wouldn't cost anything if they went to the ticket office

Most other PL grounds have both home and away ticket office just for segregation purposes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 13:35 - Mar 12 with 892 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How are ticket sales going? Will we empty seats or will they be bought be local spurs fans?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 13:38 - Mar 12 with 885 viewssainthelens

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 13:35 - Mar 12 by felixstowe_jack

How are ticket sales going? Will we empty seats or will they be bought be local spurs fans?

Still plenty left in South stand, East almost gone.
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 13:51 - Mar 12 with 865 viewsCooperman

I’ve got one ST tied to my account but was able to buy multiple general sale tickets at ST holder price.

I found this strange, but also a pleasant surprise.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:25 - Mar 12 with 850 viewsSTID2017

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 13:38 - Mar 12 by sainthelens

Still plenty left in South stand, East almost gone.

Hundreds left in the East and South, less availability in the West.
No excuse for anyone who wants to see a top Premier League side.
Oh, and Spurs

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:35 - Mar 12 with 844 viewsSTID2017

Called down the stadium earlier, queue of about 6 people .

Still took about 30 minutes get served

Login to get fewer ads

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:37 - Mar 12 with 842 viewssainthelens

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:25 - Mar 12 by STID2017

Hundreds left in the East and South, less availability in the West.
No excuse for anyone who wants to see a top Premier League side.
Oh, and Spurs

Apologies, I never meant to misinform the public your honour. Tho hope I'm right in thinking/ hoping it'll be old school type atmosphere ...wheel out the old North Bank.
Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:51 - Mar 12 with 833 viewsSTID2017

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:37 - Mar 12 by sainthelens

Apologies, I never meant to misinform the public your honour. Tho hope I'm right in thinking/ hoping it'll be old school type atmosphere ...wheel out the old North Bank.

Wasn't having a dig mate.
Just surprised myself TBH how many are left for this game - especially as lots of them are very good seats

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 15:03 - Mar 12 with 824 viewssainthelens

Do you really have to wait until 4pm today to buy a ticket general sale on 14:51 - Mar 12 by STID2017

Wasn't having a dig mate.
Just surprised myself TBH how many are left for this game - especially as lots of them are very good seats

No worries pal. Can't fathom why not all gone. History beckons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024