Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got the J A points for AFC Bournemouth? Need 4 tickets 21:19 - Apr 9 with 5767 viewsTheResurrection

Cheers
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 22:37]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:29 - Apr 9 with 3102 viewsTheResurrection

Never mind this, I haven't got nowhere near the amount of points needed to link anyway.

Any ideas on how to get 4 tickets? Maybe I could ask Jenkins?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:38 - Apr 9 with 3069 viewsexiledclaseboy

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:29 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Never mind this, I haven't got nowhere near the amount of points needed to link anyway.

If only you’d got on the Trust board you’d have access to all the tickets you need.

Poll: Tory leader

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 3044 viewsbuilthjack

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:29 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

They have gone on general sale the last 2 seasons for Bournemouth away, but probably won't this year. I have a spare with 59 points on if you want it for the 2nd batch from Friday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? (n/t) on 21:56 - Apr 9 with 3015 viewslonglostjack

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:43 - Apr 9 by builthjack

They have gone on general sale the last 2 seasons for Bournemouth away, but probably won't this year. I have a spare with 59 points on if you want it for the 2nd batch from Friday

[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 21:57]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:57 - Apr 9 with 3013 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:43 - Apr 9 by builthjack

Yes please mate if they'll last til then. You're not going are you?

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:57 - Apr 9 with 3009 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:38 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

If only you’d got on the Trust board you’d have access to all the tickets you need.

Are you being civil to me these days?

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 3003 viewsTheResurrection

What do we get there, do you know, 1500? I was there season before last. Lost 3-2

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 3003 viewslonglostjack

Can't make it and have 41pts for third tranche on sale after April 17.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:00 - Apr 9 with 2996 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:59 - Apr 9 by longlostjack

Can't make it and have 41pts for third tranche on sale after April 17.

Cheers mate if you're offering and it gets that far. Much appreciated.

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:04 - Apr 9 with 2976 viewsspiderboy

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:00 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Cheers mate if you're offering and it gets that far. Much appreciated.

We'r in the uuuuh home away end if that's possible??
Benefits of having Muff family.
Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:07 - Apr 9 with 2967 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:04 - Apr 9 by spiderboy

We'r in the uuuuh home away end if that's possible??
Benefits of having Muff family.

It's such a tiny ground I can't see many home end tickets about?

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:08 - Apr 9 with 2963 viewsbuilthjack

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 21:57 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Yes please mate if they'll last til then. You're not going are you?

Can't make it unfortunately. Somebody used mine today but my mate has 59 points. I will message it to you later. You can use that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:14 - Apr 9 with 2947 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:08 - Apr 9 by builthjack

Can't make it unfortunately. Somebody used mine today but my mate has 59 points. I will message it to you later. You can use that.

Can he buy it for me and I'll transfer the money across to you?

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:17 - Apr 9 with 2938 viewsbuilthjack

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:14 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Can' do that if you like. It will be a seat on it's on then though, if that's ok?

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:17 - Apr 9 with 2935 viewsspiderboy

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:07 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

It's such a tiny ground I can't see many home end tickets about?

Smaller than Newort county ground I reckon.
But fairplay to em ...
Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:28 - Apr 9 with 2917 viewsAndy1300

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:14 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

I have an account with 70 points if you need to link it

Number 1 team in Wales

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:30 - Apr 9 with 2908 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:17 - Apr 9 by builthjack

Can' do that if you like. It will be a seat on it's on then though, if that's ok?

Well that's not ideal but at least I'd be in. I need 4. Taking the kids if I can get tickets.

But no problem

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:31 - Apr 9 with 2905 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:28 - Apr 9 by Andy1300

I have an account with 70 points if you need to link it

Again, I haven't got the points so would that work? Cheers mate, thanks

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:34 - Apr 9 with 2895 viewsAndy1300

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:31 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Again, I haven't got the points so would that work? Cheers mate, thanks

if you can get another 3 then I can link with mine and get the tickets for you and you could transfer the money to me

Number 1 team in Wales

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:34 - Apr 9 with 2895 viewsbuilthjack

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:30 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Well that's not ideal but at least I'd be in. I need 4. Taking the kids if I can get tickets.

But no problem

Ok. Probably get some to link up by Friday.

Anyone got the J A points for AFC Bournemouth? Need 4 tickets on 22:39 - Apr 9 with 2873 viewsSgorioFruit

Out of curiosity, when will the tickets go on sale to season ticket holders only? Not that I expect any to be left for that.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:40 - Apr 9 with 2872 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:34 - Apr 9 by Andy1300

if you can get another 3 then I can link with mine and get the tickets for you and you could transfer the money to me

Mate, that would be perfect. Thanks a lot.

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:48 - Apr 9 with 2849 viewsAndy1300

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:40 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Mate, that would be perfect. Thanks a lot.

Sooner the better, see what you can do

Number 1 team in Wales

Anyone got the J A points for AFC Bournemouth? Need 4 tickets on 22:54 - Apr 9 with 2830 viewsTheResurrection

Anyone got the J A points for AFC Bournemouth? Need 4 tickets on 22:39 - Apr 9 by SgorioFruit

Out of curiosity, when will the tickets go on sale to season ticket holders only? Not that I expect any to be left for that.

Order of sale

From April 9 to April 12
Jack Army season ticket holders with 61 points and above. #WeAreTwenty

From April 13 to April 16
Jack Army season ticket holders with 51 points and above. #WeAreTwenty

From April 17 to April 20
Jack Army season ticket holders with 39 points and above. #WeAreTwenty

From April 21 to April 25
Jack Army members only - with 31 points and above. #WeAreTwenty

From April 26 to April 29
Jack Army members only - with all points. #WeAreTwenty

From April 30
General sale - online, in person at the Ticket Office or by contacting 01792 616400.

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:54 - Apr 9 with 2826 viewsTheResurrection

Has anyone got the Jack Army points I could link with for AFC Bournemouth? on 22:48 - Apr 9 by Andy1300

Sooner the better, see what you can do

Thanks again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024