Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parade 19:11 - May 9 with 851 viewsTenbySwan

I see they are planning an open top bus parade in Cardiff on Sunday.
Starting at 3 pm and finishing at 4.45pm .
Seriously. You couldn't make it up.
There is nothing more I would like now than to rain on their parade by staying up.
Come on Chelsea and Arsenal !
Parade on 19:14 - May 9 with 825 viewssainthelens

Aaww bless em, they've waited a long time. The sewers will be empty Sunday.
Parade on 19:20 - May 9 with 788 viewsOldjack

A massive FUK OFF to all who sail with that horrible club!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Parade on 19:46 - May 9 with 678 viewsbyron

After watching that team of misfits lose to Southampton last night, I think most bluebirds I know are hoping you stay up. Nothing is guaranteed in life as we know but we need more cr@p below us next season and you lot are rubbish fair play

Benny

Parade on 19:52 - May 9 with 657 viewsSkettyJack

Parade on 19:46 - May 9 by byron

After watching that team of misfits lose to Southampton last night, I think most bluebirds I know are hoping you stay up. Nothing is guaranteed in life as we know but we need more cr@p below us next season and you lot are rubbish fair play

We are shocking but lets be fair, you lot are no great shakes. Organised and disciplined only get you so far, hence why it hasnt clicked for Warnock as yet in tbe top flight.

Make no bones about it. Warnock is the reason why you got promoted. Only so much polishing turds he can do however. If you dont sign quality it will be a long old season for you.

Interesting how things have gone full circle. You were the basket case of a club, now we are 😣
Parade on 19:52 - May 9 with 656 viewssainthelens

Parade on 19:46 - May 9 by byron

We were a mirror image of how you've been all season. Good luck next year, by fck you'll need it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024